Beckyhomesweethome #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion. It’s a golden oldie saying from her but she used to say it all the time and played right on my tits

beckyhomesweethome #27 so yeah, I’ll see you beauts in a bit, but not before I’ve finished flicking my bits over Netflix

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion;
Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Problems with subsidence might have something to do with all the shite in ur house. The weight of all the bedrooms full of tit is enough to cause a fukin sink hole

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes so “bloody sentimental” that you’d forgotten about a bracelet your mum bought you for your birthday, then chucked back aside when you came across it 🙄

Reactions: 11
I will put money on beggy fixing the cracks in the walls, but deciding to re do the whole bedroom. I honestly cannot believe she will redecorate the same colour, its just not her way. She will redo everything and ask for more freebies

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She cracks me up when she thinks shes this huge positive person... she has a sad voice 98% of the time and wallows in bed all day, nearly crying about not being able to buy things, or ranting down her screen. Even today she thinks shes being positive while moaning about the weather 😂😂 shes so deluded about what she actually is, and what she thinks she is. Like the time she said she "hardly stops to watch tv" after watching 378 episodes of jane the virgin 😂😂😂

"I say it now and iv always say it, i take every day as it comes and i never plan too far ahead"......

THREE STORIES PREVIOUS U MOANED ABOUT ALWAYS PLANNING AND THE RAIN STOPPING THE PLANS...

she is so deluded!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
‘With all what’s going on’ isn’t even grammatically correct. Get yourself to night school Beggs you illiterate twit.

Reactions: 5
Are we being trolled? 😂😂😂🤢
My kids would be texting me straight away asking me to take it off if I did this and I would to them if they did it... she has 90k most of which are strangers see that, mind you I think she’s thinking the ones she bought won’t mind...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.