Beckyhomesweethome #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having an early night?!! It’s bloody 6pm you nutter and you’ve just cleaned today, that’s it. You’re drained because you don’t eat. I’ve got a chronic pain condition and even I sleep less than her!
Absolute joke she is, I've been up from 6am, had a shower, dried and straighten my hair, done a full days work from home, done 3 washes, moped and hovered my whole 4bed house, made breakfast, lunch, and dinners, filled dish washer, then emptied it, had another shower, went for a walk and tidied up... She is one lazy witch, and she prob hasn't even got washed yet... Its like she is a child

Reactions: 14
Maybe to get the pennies in while she's furlonged she has started doing dirty video calls to pervy old men and teenagers that can't get laid and this morning she had just finished a call and that's why she was sat naked on her sofa
Lol. Oi Beggy (cause we know you read here), what’s your only fans account? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God with have the pleasure of both knees In the air tonight. Thank you Begs it’s so great watching a home account that just likes to flash her skin, and bits to all her followers. So yeah carry on beaut cause hey begs least you get attention here, cause you get nothing at home....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's with the bare legs in the "night" post again...bleeping put them away. Must be a subliminal message to someone!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but if that was my mum or wife I would say something.......topless earlier and legs every night

She is so having an affair

Reactions: 8
Beggys very own portakabin 😜
Ah, you missed a treat when that was getting built.
You know when you've got workmen in and you make them a brew and give them a plate of biscuits, well Beggy went one step further and made them a plate of roast potatoes 🥴🤣
Ah man every time I think of the potato's I laugh and cringe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Beggys flashing gash desperate for the cash, to buy trash!!
Sorry bad attempt lol 😆

They see me rolling & scratching,
not washing.
the trolls are hatin,
Trying to catch me out shopping
Trying to catch me ridin dirty
Im sunbathing in next to nothing
Fag in my hand and my dodgy Vegas headband
Trolls you ain’t got nothing coz I’m gonna keep on flashing
Not washing
I Think I must be very bored 😑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Beggys flashing gash desperate for the cash, to buy trash!!
Sorry bad attempt lol 😆

They see me rolling & scratching,
not washing.
the trolls are hatin,
Trying to catch me out shopping
Trying to catch me ridin dirty
Im sunbathing in next to nothing
Fag in my hand and my dodgy Vegas headband
Trolls you ain’t got nothing coz I’m gonna keep on flashing
Not washing
I Think I must be very bored 😑
I actually sang that with the tune 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.