Beckyhomesweethome #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want her bbq's to go ahead to see if she fucks up
Do you mean gets pissed and starts those awful boomerang shots of them not socially distancing? I hope so! We need to be vigilant today and get the screenshots before she sobers up and deletes them.

Reactions: 4
This does NOT look appetising...why has she slices that Ferrero rocher up...looks like mini arseholes all over the chocolate 😷
The Ferrero Rocher are probably from the #ad #gifted Valentine’s box she was given. Us Tattlers have wonderful memories, Beggy!

Reactions: 5
Ooo they’re in for a treat today. Apple shitlaw, roast potatoes and burgers with pineapple. Mmmm

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Why is she having family over today and friends tomorrow?
Surely you'd do family on Father's Day, wouldn't you?
🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Really wish I lived closer so I could see if more than 6 people and report them! I know it’s childish but she doesn’t deserve to get away with breaking the rules.

Really wish I lived closer so I could see if more than 6 people and report them! I know it’s childish but she doesn’t deserve to get away with breaking the rules.
Not childish at all, it’s government rules! But obviously those rules don’t apply to shrivelled up old crows. She is suspiciously quiet today

• Haha
Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.