Beckyhomesweethome #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but that women is scared of him. The way she whispered and couldn’t wait to get out the way and go to bed. Makes sense now why she can just spend, he obviously looses it offtern and to make up let’s her do as she pleases. I just couldn’t live that life no matter how much I would be allowed to spend on tat. What a sad way to live.
Think you have hit the nail on the head there. This makes more sense now.
His monopoly meltdown, the smashing the room tv. I’m wondering if due to him getting attacked he has mood swings and kicks off easily.

Reactions: 10
She has a nervous laugh around him and it reminds me of how a friend used to be around her husband.
Always trying to joke and pander to him
She wasn’t herself when he was there and we later found out he was abusive

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She pisses me off more than any other influencers, but tonight for the first time I actually felt sorry for her. Now don’t get me wrong I won’t be sitting watching her thinking ohhhh wow you are amazing I will always think she is a selfish nasty person. But it’s starting to make sense the constant looking for attention, the way she has to fill her lonely life with tat....the approval of complete strangers, the empty soulless look in her eyes, she is a very lonely loveless women who craves to be loved. But because she won’t get that at home she buys tit after tit to fill the void in her life. I may be completely wrong and she may just be a nasty heartless witch. But that relationship ain’t right no matter how much she says they are a amazing couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We have always known something was missing from her life and it's ok her going on about how long they've been together & putting on a show for insta but it means tit if you are staying together for all the wrong reasons.

It makes me feel so bloody grateful for my husband, he isn't perfect, who is, but he has ALWAYS made me feel safe, secure, respected and loved. The minute you don't have those things then that's the time to call it a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All this stuff tonight about Jaysun... maybe this is why mac chose to live with his dad...

Reactions: 11
Bet your fingers didnt smell of SOUL last night breggy 🤣🤣
Beat me to THAT one ! 🤣🤣🤣

Brookblessher is definitely not trained as a manicurist, I am a fully qualified beauty therapist and any good manicurist would know that you don’t ‘seesaw’ file natural nails, you file from one side to the other and back again in the other direction

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She’s apparently got a big supportive following on insta and loads of supportive friends/family........she should be either setting an example to her vulnerable following (let’s face it many will be DV victims) who don’t have (or pretend to have). Surely she’s not so stupid that she doesn’t know that worrying about your partners reaction to a football match isn’t normal or acceptable?

c’mon Beggy, show your followers they don’t have to put up with it?!?!
Bad enough to need a new room built so you can both sit separately on an evening, but to let slip that you need to get to sleep quickly before your husband kicks off again?? It’s embarrassingly obvious what kind of relationship you have. I’ve never once seen a story where they’re sat together on an evening enjoying each others company.

Reactions: 9
In my opinion she’s not scared of him one bit. She’s talking tit! You couldn’t hear him shouting, getting angry. She just says what she thinks will get a reaction. Believe me ( I know first hand what being terrified means) she would no way lead the life she does if he was in anyway controlling, spiteful, aggressive. Jaysun can’t stand her, you can see it as clear as day, he can’t bear to be in the same room with her. I’ve no idea why they’re together. She seems to want him far more than him her. I can’t stand the perv, but I get why he doesn’t like her. She doesn’t have a single endearing quality!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Proof there of the dynamics of their relationship. His team are losing so she’s got to go to bed and fall asleep quickly. A RED FLAG if ever I heard one.

my hubby loves his team, but they could lose 100-0 and he wouldn’t take it out on me.
Yeh, I was shocked to see that.... has he got a temper, I wonder? 🤔 My bf sometimes comes to bed later than me as he plays on CoD with his mates - he loses a fair bit lol and gets annoyed, but he's fine with me, we just joke and say "it's the taking part that counts". I'd never think "oooh I can hear him coming, pretend I'm asleep" even if I was wide awake! 😐

Reactions: 2
I don’t know about you lot but I for one cannot wait for all the open mouthed pissed up dancing about boomerangs tomorrow, weather permitting!! 🤣🤣🤣🤮
She might be on her best behaviour as "n that" is attending.

#27 Lockdown you t**t? I've invited "n that".

Reactions: 6
I watched the videos last night and as much as it was weird she was going to bed to basically hide from him it definitely did not come across as scared of him or a red flag, it’s just another way that she highlights that they have 2 separate lives but in the same home.

Reactions: 7
I agree, it’s all for Instagram. If she was in an abusive relationship she wouldn’t dare say anything like that and she wouldn’t nag at him like she sometimes does. I can’t bare the dodgy looking wrong’ un but I think i
he is just an hole, nothing else.
In other news, anyone else gutted it was a nice sunny day today? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s pissing down here in the Midlands, I’m doing a rain dance I want it to rain all weekend just so she carnt have the bbq. But then again this is I’m above the pandemic beggy we are talking about. She will still have it but just have them all and “that” in the house. Probably wheel the bbq into the shed to cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree, it’s all for Instagram. If she was in an abusive relationship she wouldn’t dare say anything like that and she wouldn’t nag at him like she sometimes does. I can’t bare the dodgy looking wrong’ un but I think i
he is just an hole, nothing else.
In other news, anyone else gutted it was a nice sunny day today? 🤣🤣
I dont think its an abusuve relationship... just that hes difficult...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.