Beckyhomesweethome #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf was that ‘ I plan to do things, then have to cancel’ then going ‘with the lockdown situation, I don’t plan much, I take each day as it comes’ 🤨🧐 you’ve been shopping near enough every day as if you don’t have a care in the world!!! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do people like her feel the need to go 'so it's Friday '

Really, I wouldn't have bleeping guessed!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do people like her feel the need to go 'so it's Friday '

Really, I wouldn't have bleeping guessed!!!
What bloody difference does it make in this climate? 🙄 Unless your Beggy who goes boozing and swinging with her slutty neighbours most weekends.... 😡

Reactions: 7
If Mac is going down there must be some free tit for Eliza going

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion: Toddler rings, knobbly knees, loackdown is easing, so is begs Sleeve

(Wizards sleeze)🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
THREAD SUGGESTION

"More than 6 visitors is illegal but for Becky its fine, pray for rain so she gets wetter than she did watching white lines"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She hasn’t thought about lockdown or how long we’ve been in it? 🤔

she was giving a daily update of how many days/weeks at one point, wasn’t she?

Reactions: 4
Proof there of the dynamics of their relationship. His team are losing so she’s got to go to bed and fall asleep quickly. A RED FLAG if ever I heard one.

my hubby loves his team, but they could lose 100-0 and he wouldn’t take it out on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Proof there of the dynamics of their relationship. His team are losing so she’s got to go to bed and fall asleep quickly. A RED FLAG if ever I heard one.

my hubby loves his team, but they could lose 100-0 and he wouldn’t take it out on me.
Came on to say exactly the same thing. Although I couldn’t help but think it was all a bit Hinch like, when she has mentioned about her husband watching football and moaning about losing.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know about you lot but I for one cannot wait for all the open mouthed pissed up dancing about boomerangs tomorrow, weather permitting!! 🤣🤣🤣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9

That's actually worrying. My husband's team lose regularly 🙄 and he never ever gets in a mood with me about it. It's football!!! Why would you announce you were running off to bed to be asleep?!

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but that women is scared of him. The way she whispered and couldn’t wait to get out the way and go to bed. Makes sense now why she can just spend, he obviously looses it offtern and to make up let’s her do as she pleases. I just couldn’t live that life no matter how much I would be allowed to spend on tat. What a sad way to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not read the comments yet but her face and body language screamed of someone who is frightened of her husband's mood.
I can see she was trying to play it down with the whispering and nervous giggles but that actually made me feel uncomfortable & a little bit sorry for her tbh.
Something isn't right there at all.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.