Beckyhomesweethome #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the weather like....where is Jaaayson.....is Brookieblessher her still in bed....what jobs are you gonna do today and what you gonna watch on Netflix??? I have sooo many questions Beggy....please wake up and tell us!
Oh and a pic of the good news on zoos would be an extra bonus
KNOB!!!!!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s the weather like....where is Jaaayson.....is Brookieblessher her still in bed....what jobs are you gonna do today and what you gonna watch on Netflix??? I have sooo many questions Beggy....please wake up and tell us!
Oh and a pic of the good news on zoos would be an extra bonus
KNOB!!!!!🙄
Doesn't she realise we cannot go about our day until we know this information 😂

Its paining me to say this but I do think she suits the hair longer than her mushroom cut....

Apart from that she's annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where an earth is she this morning, she had another early night so will not still be in bed 😂

We need an update on the useless shite she’s going to achieve today 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Doesn't she realise we cannot go about our day until we know this information 😂

Its paining me to say this but I do think she suits the hair longer than her mushroom cut....

Apart from that she's annoying
It’s definitely an improvement I think. She looks so much better without those lashes too, they just make her look dirty and age her so badly. I think if she stopped dressing in the cheap buzz jumpers and kids trackies she would look better too! I can’t believe she’s a year older than me, I still get asked for ID 🤣

Reactions: 6
It’s definitely an improvement I think. She looks so much better without those lashes too, they just make her look dirty and age her so badly. I think if she stopped dressing in the cheap buzz jumpers and kids trackies she would look better too! I can’t believe she’s a year older than me, I still get asked for ID 🤣
I’m 43 tomorrow and got asked for ID last week in Tesco when buying alcohol. I look after my skin and I’m told it shows. I’m always told I don’t look my age, I look years younger than Becky put it that way!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So much tat and junk it that house.
And she has such a potty mouth🥴🥴

Reactions: 4
What’s wrong with her voice this morning?? It’s more irritating than normal!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who much crap does one person need???? If you need a new bookcase for your creams and toiletries then you have one SERIOUS problem!!!!😳😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 22
Who much crap does one person need???? If you need a new bookcase for your creams and toiletries then you have one SERIOUS problem!!!!😳😳😳😳😳
YES to this! Or maybe she should just use up what she’s “found” before buying yet another bookcase to fill up with even more stuff she’ll forget about! Lunacy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A book case for shoes and tat lol she needs to declutter......I would of had an extension done on the back instead of that log cabin and had a proper dressing room like 2 bedrooms for her tit..........Jaysun works to fund get no wonder his always on bike rides to get away

Reactions: 5
Morning you beautz...so I off to sd with dawn and a bit of clam jousting so yeah ...why is she hissing like a snake this morning 🐉🐉🐉 so yeah
And what the duck is she wearing today🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why can't she see she had a serious problem, not content with having her own second hand shop upstairs she now wants her own superdrug

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet half of the cosmetics and skin care hse has will be out of date it's that old. 🤢 That is an obscene amount if things to have. She clearly has a problem.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
All those gone off creams and potions.
Those rooms make my teeth itch 🥴

Imagine having a 4 bed house and filling it with so much tit that you have to block in the window just to get all of your stuff in.

Shameful!!!

Reactions: 19
No Becky you don’t need a new bookcase you need far less tit in your house. How can you forget what you have unless you can see it? I wouldn’t be able to forget I had 100 pairs of cheap flip flops.....I wouldn’t be able to close my wardrobe doors!

Reactions: 14
So, she's going to stick by the rules and genuinely have a socially distanced cuppa with Dawn.... yeh, right! 😡

Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ is she for real you don’t need all that stuff for your face, pick a decent cleanser, toner and moisturiser and eye cream I’ve been using moisturiser since I was about 18 I’m 43 now, surely her face feels dry with all that sun damage and fake tan she uses!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.