Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deedeedeedee

I do wonder sometimes if Becky lived a neglectful childhood? Her Mum may not have been able to provide basic necessities for her hence her inability to spell or write appropriately, teen pregnancy, marrying a man 10 years her senior at a young age, lack of ability to form any meaningful relationships, the need to buy, buy, buy, cupboards full to the brim with food a family of 3 couldn't possibly eat, a 'wardrobe' so packed its bordering disgusting, the constant need for approval from thousands of people she hasn't ever even met, the jealousy towards other people who do better than her... to me it seems this could all potentially stem from basic needs not being met when she was a child? There are definitely some serious issues going on here, right across the board for her. Just an observation from a newbie here 😬

Reactions: 41

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
How long before she "sorts" those rooms out again?
Shall we take bets? 🤔
I reckon it'll be before Halloween.

Roll up, roll up, place your bets ladies...
3rd prize ) A salted roast potato
2nd prize ) A handful of frozen raspberries
1st prize ) 50p out of Eliza's money box

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
If she makes one more 'new' plant from an old one I'm gonna drive down there and shove a fucking real cactus right up the stupid twats arse.
🌵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Just seen the vid of the dog. What the fuck is that hut attached to the side of the house? It’s like one of them lean-too’s everyone had in the 80’s. Why not save a bit more and have a proper room built?
Beggys very own portakabin 😜
Ah, you missed a treat when that was getting built.
You know when you've got workmen in and you make them a brew and give them a plate of biscuits, well Beggy went one step further and made them a plate of roast potatoes 🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Well then...

I don’t think that guys that attractive 👀, but then again, when you are used to going to bed with a guy that looks like the type you’d have to chase out your garden because he’s sniffing your unwear off the washing line, then I guess I could understand 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
Have I just watched a 61 year old woman have a meltdown Cos she can’t get a fucking wardrobe from Ikea??? Is she fucking serious? There is a worldwide pandemic and she’s practically crying over a fucking storage unit. I’ve had to sign an agreement today to take a reduction in hours or basically I don’t have a job to go back to.
Selfish, self centered woman!! She has properly triggered me today. She has no fucking idea what is going on in the world does she? I am fucking seriously angered by her disgusting ways

Reactions: 32

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Oooooooo rattled by the tattlers!!!

Grow up Beggy ffs, you have a son who has his own family and they live a good distance away. You have a grandchild. You SHOULD need a guest room. Too much ‘stuff’, too much insta bullshit.....not enough genuine family time or attachment

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Deedeedeedee

WTF is this 'bless her' shit she goes on about with Brooke? "Early fatherday treat from Brooke bless her" is she not nearly 20? Is that not something you'd say about a 5 year old who does something nice for Dad? Surely not about a 20 year old who bought him some buns and cookies. This irritates me so much I literally can't even put it into words. She is a twat and her ridiculous spoiled cunt of a daughter is a twat too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Proof there of the dynamics of their relationship. His team are losing so she’s got to go to bed and fall asleep quickly. A RED FLAG if ever I heard one.

my hubby loves his team, but they could lose 100-0 and he wouldn’t take it out on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
‘Jayson’s been watching this and says it’s good’

where have you been whilst Jayson has been watching it? You’re off work, you live together, you’ve apparently got a great relationship......why aren’t you watching things together rather than separately and then advising each other on what to watch next (alone). Weirdest set up ever.

Reactions: 29

TheBear

Anybody else think it was strange that she was already dressed for the day, but as soon as jaysunnnss friwenddddd showed up she was away like a whippet up to get changed into something more "summery" in other words, dittys swinging, and flange on show 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29