Beckyhomesweethome #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So beggy fingers smell of sole...would that be Dover sole? Elbow deep in D&S last night no doubt...so yeah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Where’s she had them gel nails done ? Never noticed she had her own kit or anything 🧐

Reactions: 2
Maybe to get the pennies in while she's furlonged she has started doing dirty video calls to pervy old men and teenagers that can't get laid and this morning she had just finished a call and that's why she was sat naked on her sofa
They would pay her to keep the clothes on, mouth shut and feet covered ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So we know she shaves her feet but I've never seen a female with fingers that hairy, I mean a bit of fine hair but they're full on pubes!!!!

• Haha
Maybe to get the pennies in while she's furlonged she has started doing dirty video calls to pervy old men and teenagers that can't get laid and this morning she had just finished a call and that's why she was sat naked on her sofa
Rumour has it around town from multiple people that that's what brookeyblessher does.....first time poster on here but have lurked for so long as you lot keep me so entertained!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If someone messaged me to say I looked naked In a video I would be so embarrassed and take it down xx

Reactions: 7
Having an early night?!! It’s bloody 6pm you nutter and you’ve just cleaned today, that’s it. You’re drained because you don’t eat. I’ve got a chronic pain condition and even I sleep less than her!
She’s drained because she is hungover. Again.

Reactions: 3
She will have set herself up on Onlyfans 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m about 6 years older than her and and I like sunbathing but I take care of my skin and don’t look anything like she does ! She reminds me of my elderly mother in law all wrinkly saggy skin ! Do you think she’s been a heavy smoker or something she really looks about 15+ years older than she says 😮
I reccon she is a heavy smoker you can see all the puckery lines round her mouth that smokers have 🤐🤐🤐

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.