Beckyhomesweethome #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we being trolled? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคข
I am hoping for phase 2 today (in Scotland) so I can visit my dad! Before anyone points out that I can visit at the moment the issue is my dad is very anxious and he wanted to still wait... hoping into the next stage he will let me come visit! Brooke is just a bleep.
Sheโ€™s like a 16 yr old thatโ€™s gagging for attention off the lad she fancies

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think most of the Pandora stuff is really naff and quite basic, and that ring is yuck! ๐Ÿ˜‘ So many people have these Pandora charms and rings, so you're no different to the next person! With Becky, everything has to be a brands, but most of her stuff is beyond tacky! ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 10
She must be a smoker.. how can you get to midday without eating anything other than two cups of tea.. i know she struggles with food and smoking would surpress her appetite

Reactions: 7
She must be a smoker.. how can you get to midday without eating anything other than two cups of tea.. i know she struggles with food and smoking would surpress her appetite
As an ex smoker my guess is that she's a definite smoker or ex smoker if not. It does surpress your appetite big time and I'm sure she enjoys a smoke and a cuppaaaah

Reactions: 1
Isnโ€™t it a max of 6 people in your garden ? Sounds like sheโ€™s going to be packing them in ! Better start moving your furniture around Beggy. 2M is a long way and your cramp deck can probably sit 2!

Reactions: 6
They're all as thick as tit.
My 3 year old grandson is more intelligent than the lot of them put together.

Why is she having friends over on Father's Day? Why not one of her many Dads?

Attachments

To be fair, I only just made โ€œbreakfastโ€ at 12.30. I never eat in the morning. But it wasnโ€™t a bowl of cereal, in fact it was poached egg on toast with avocado and bacon ๐Ÿคค. Currently in a food coma ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 3
I think most of the Pandora stuff is really naff and quite basic, and that ring is yuck! ๐Ÿ˜‘ So many people have these Pandora charms and rings, so you're no different to the next person! With Becky, everything has to be a brands, but most of her stuff is beyond tacky! ๐Ÿคข
Itโ€™s the way she thinks she has to tell us itโ€™s all sentimental, we all know what the Pandora charms are about! Itโ€™s like when she tells us shops have sales or the news, like sheโ€™s the only person that hears about it!

Reactions: 2
Her damn legs out in bed, sheโ€™s obviously become horny since watching that Netflix show. Get a fkin grip, if I posted photos like that on my stories my daughters would go mad at me, so would my husband haha,

Body dysmorphia my arse. She loves herself way too much and sheโ€™s a narcissistic wench!

Itโ€™s the way she thinks she has to tell us itโ€™s all sentimental, we all know what the Pandora charms are about! Itโ€™s like when she tells us shops have sales or the news, like sheโ€™s the only person that hears about it!
I know, yeh! Stupid cow is grating on me so much lately! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Coming home and pretending your phone has blew up with messages asking about her hair, dress etc - just duck off, you insufferable rat! ๐Ÿ˜ก I can go shopping from Monday and I'll be back to work a week on Sunday, but still cant go home or even hug my parents, so just STFU with your smug plans for a non-socially distanced piss up and sex session on the weekend! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Itโ€™s all oxidised as well! Needs a good clean! I can smell the copper smell through the screen!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
So where to start with this car crash today?

In a pandemic why would you go to the butchers to order meat? Surely it's a lot safer to pick up the phone and order it!

If the weather is so bad that you can't sit outside to have a socially distanced drink then why has she put het washing out and she was also squinting while looking out of the window as if the sun was in her eyes.

And lastly if her mum and mac are around tomorrow there will be her, jason (if he's not a bike ride or at work), brookieblessher, her mum, more than likely her dad (not sure which one) and mac makes 6 people does that mean he's leaving the pheope and Eliza at home ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 5
Isnโ€™t it a max of 6 people in your garden ? Sounds like sheโ€™s going to be packing them in ! Better start moving your furniture around Beggy. 2M is a long way and your cramp deck can probably sit 2!
I thought the same, it will probably be her and Jason, Brooke and Joe, the Mack His girlfriend and the baby plus her parents, she really doesnโ€™t get it does she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.