Beckyhomesweethome #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old and manly do her hands looks wow, never seen a women with such man hands. And my god was she sat with no clothes on this morning. There is no way she as a boob tube on, if she did then it’s low enough to be a belt ffs. Is she deliberately showing her body cause she no’s he does our heads in. Or is it cause she truly thinks she is gods gift. The way she is going she will loose a lot of followers, people can cope with her being a boring money wasting witch. But a dirty bleep that’s a different matter

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve read that people lose their charms out of those rings.....watch this space

• Haha
Reactions: 3
FFs that first pic of her naked on her sofa?? 🤢🤢Why??? What do we need to see that for..what is SO God damn important you need to story on first thing before your dressed.
Think she likes to flash the tan...you know leg out of bed...speckly chest... 🤢. It looked like she had no boobs???
Also...them.hands....look ghastly wth that "luxury cracker" looking ring from Pandora. Wow...awful.

Reactions: 4
Why has she bought another one? I had one of those rings when i was about 4.. it had a polly pocket inside it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s everyone’s theories on why Jason is still with her. I get why she’s with him - money, roof over her head. But what’s in it for him?

Reactions: 5
What’s everyone’s theories on why Jason is still with her. I get why she’s with him - money, roof over her head. But what’s in it for him?
He likes having sex with old looking women? He is a perv after all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How old and manly do her hands looks wow, never seen a women with such man hands. And my god was she sat with no clothes on this morning. There is no way she as a boob tube on, if she did then it’s low enough to be a belt ffs. Is she deliberately showing her body cause she no’s he does our heads in. Or is it cause she truly thinks she is gods gift. The way she is going she will loose a lot of followers, people can cope with her being a boring money wasting witch. But a dirty bleep that’s a different matter
just come one here to say the same was she wearing any clothes? Becky love no one wants to see the fact your boobs are by your ankles love 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.