Beckyhomesweethome #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s everyone’s theories on why Jason is still with her. I get why she’s with him - money, roof over her head. But what’s in it for him?
Well... erm... umm .... 🤔

I have no bloody idea! 🤯

So yeh... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Once again, Becky buys the cheapest item of what she sees as a quality brand. It's Michael Kors in Veygus all over again. Buy cheap and pile it high.

Reactions: 4
I’d love to know how much money she has spent on non-essentials since lockdown began. She’s doing pretty well for someone ‘furlonged’.
Bet the money for Jason’s Father’s Day presents came from the bank of Jason. I know he’s a perv but I feel kinda sorry for him.

Reactions: 4
How old and manly do her hands looks wow, never seen a women with such man hands. And my god was she sat with no clothes on this morning. There is no way she as a boob tube on, if she did then it’s low enough to be a belt ffs. Is she deliberately showing her body cause she no’s he does our heads in. Or is it cause she truly thinks she is gods gift. The way she is going she will loose a lot of followers, people can cope with her being a boring money wasting witch. But a dirty bleep that’s a different matter
Didn't realise being naked in your house made you a dirty bleep, I'm completely fucked so! Although I don't post it on insta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Classic Becky, oh I bought it in the sale -so I’ve ordered another one! Not exactly a saving them is it, and just Cos it’s reduced doesn’t mean it’s a bargain, she’s getting like ole moaning “my boobs are bigger than my living room” mother..

Reactions: 5
Having an early night?!! It’s bloody 6pm you nutter and you’ve just cleaned today, that’s it. You’re drained because you don’t eat. I’ve got a chronic pain condition and even I sleep less than her!

Reactions: 7
Why the duck does she need TWO of those horrendous rings!!!!

Ps becky salons open from 6th july, get the fingers booked in for a wax🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never known anyone like her to be so tired all the time! Going to bed so early when she does duck all!!!
I bet shestill takes a bottle of warm milk to brookey bless her and tucks her in before bed 🤣 Becky needs to bleeping grow up a bit ffs she acts like a child

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She has been hanging out of her arse all day, that's what boozing does to you, Beggy!
She is going to bed early to sleep off the hangover.

People have been messaging asking if she was naked earlier, yeah sure they have. You've been reading here again haven't you Begs, we see you!
👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn't realise being naked in your house made you a dirty bleep, I'm completely fucked so! Although I don't post it on insta 😂
Walk around naked is fine in your own home, even tho think the old uns next to to me would have a fright when they popped their heads over the fence lol. But sitting on ya phone with how many thousands she as is a bit much lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe to get the pennies in while she's furlonged she has started doing dirty video calls to pervy old men and teenagers that can't get laid and this morning she had just finished a call and that's why she was sat naked on her sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No wonder her fingers smell... the scent is clinging to those hairy knuckles

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I wonder what was in the garden that we wasn’t supposed to see! She was going out to check the cushions then remembered something!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.