beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I’ve spent since lockdown ( 23rd March ).

Boohoo order £48 ( maternity clothes desperately needed 🤭)
Crafts for my LO £18
New clothes for LO ( growth spurt ) £50
Phone bill £44 x 2
Pet food £120
Car insurance £200 ( one off payment )
Vet bill £40
Chinese takeaway £30
New slippers ( for myself ) £44
Next bill £23

My husband pays for the regular bills and food shopping and we have no mortgage as we paid it off a few years ago.

I’m six months pregnant. Apart from my half hour exercise round the park every day I haven’t left the house apart from two trips in the car to drop medication at my mum and dad’s once and visit the vets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well, doesn't she look a pretty picture this morning? 😱😂 I wish she'd not wear those boob tube tops.... 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs to finish the fence panels that she didn't start yesterday 🤷

FFS, she's exhausting

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She painted the wall with a fresh coat of black but looking on her stories this morning the other side of it you can see above the lawn has never been done so it's the normal brick colour. The shed and fence panels behind it are grey and the rest of the panels she's recently painted black. It's such a mess!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Gave away the hammock chair for free, I am on all the free sites and didn’t see her post anything! Anyone see this post?

Reactions: 7
Not really Beggy the builder is she ? She‘s got to wait for Jaysun to tell her how to make the cement. bleeping YouTube it! It’s going to look even more shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Washing basker 🤣🤣🤣
Who in their right mind would pay good money to buy that which no doubt has had her mucky knickers in 🤢
She only gave the swing away because 1) it had no canopy, 2) the seats & frame have been out in all weathers with no cover. 3) it's a filthy heap of rust.
Generous our Beggy isn't she? 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.