beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting to think all this justifying she is doing about all her tit she has is because jason has told her to get rid of it all.

Reactions: 6
Jason’s little pop at her this morning makes me think he’s told her to sort her tit out.
I know it’s been said so many times but the way she picks this comp winners is scandalous, you can’t just appear with ten names written on a piece of paper, so wrong.I assume there are many apps or sites that can fairly pick a winner, if you take the time to enter all names etc

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jason’s little pop at her this morning makes me think he’s told her to sort her tit out.
I know it’s been said so many times but the way she picks this comp winners is scandalous, you can’t just appear with ten names written on a piece of paper, so wrong.I assume there are many apps or sites that can fairly pick a winner, if you take the time to enter all names etc
You can just ask Alexa to choose a number from 1 to whatever number of people have entered.

• Heart
I saw nikki use some kind of app or website for a competition that enters all the comments that are made then picks one at random, why she can't do that I don't know.

Reactions: 7
Omg . Notice how her friend three in a row is one of the names ‘ picked at random ‘ !!!!
🤬🤬🤬🤬she is the tagged friend.
she has won before ( suitcases ) and also was picked at random before 😡😡😡 how is that fair .?? Total fix .

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Could anyone make out what Jason said? I just heard “well I should know as I do it for a living”

Reactions: 1
Aren't most of us, during lockdown, sorting out houses out to get rid of stuff? Our shed is now full of boxes ready to donate to the charity shops once they open. We've done wardrobes, drawers, toyboxes and just general tit that I've got in cupboards. Certainly not buying another shed to put all my crap in!! We're in a 3 bed, 2 kids and my stepdaughter with us part time and still do not have the amount of absolute rubbish she has! It's just all tat. A shelf of candleholders?!! What in the world!!!
Yep absolutely. So far I’ve done our cloak room, kitchen units and my wardrobe.
Husband has done the shed as that’s his department lol ( he’s made over £600 selling
Old bmx parts and car parts ).
I want a really good clear out and tidy up of our loft room next but at the mo it’s filled with baby stuff.
We are expecting baby number 2 in August and as soon as he’s out of his stuff I’ll be selling it as I don’t plan on any more.
I wouldn’t say I’m minimalist at all but I’ve come to realise the more clutter and crap I have the longer it takes me to clean! Literally watching her stories, seeing stuff everywhere just makes me cringe. It’s a lovely house, lots of space just for three people - it could be so classy had it been done right. No one should need two spare rooms of tit and then need a garage and two sheds.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
FFS I noticed that my eldest daughter is following Hinch this morning, I really thought I'd brought her up better than that! 😩
If she starts following Beggy too I'm disowning her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s moving stones from a huge bulk bag in a bucket? Oh dear god.... if she’s shattered normally by doing nothing, we are in for a right earful this afternoon!

• Haha
So, she's bought a brand new shed and then pulled slats to hang tin buckets from them? Woman is a bleeping idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yep absolutely. So far I’ve done our cloak room, kitchen units and my wardrobe.
Husband has done the shed as that’s his department lol ( he’s made over £600 selling
Old bmx parts and car parts ).
I want a really good clear out and tidy up of our loft room next but at the mo it’s filled with baby stuff.
We are expecting baby number 2 in August and as soon as he’s out of his stuff I’ll be selling it as I don’t plan on any more.
I wouldn’t say I’m minimalist at all but I’ve come to realise the more clutter and crap I have the longer it takes me to clean! Literally watching her stories, seeing stuff everywhere just makes me cringe. It’s a lovely house, lots of space just for three people - it could be so classy had it been done right. No one should need two spare rooms of tit and then need a garage and two sheds.
Totally agree. My husband is on furlough and although I’m working full time we’ve tried to take a positive from this terrible situation and use it as an opportunity to have a really good sort out. Lots being bagged up for charity or jumble sales and some stuff being recycled but everything being looked at to decide whether to keep. I have one shed, no garage!

How this woman pretends she is 41 is beyond me, she looks haggered as anything and more like 61
She is definitely 41 - someone on here who was at school with her confirmed this

Reactions: 3
She’s moving stones from a huge bulk bag in a bucket? Oh dear god.... if she’s shattered normally by doing nothing, we are in for a right earful this afternoon!
She has a road right behind her back fence! They could have craned it over, surely? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
So began has blocked my other insta account only took 3 weeks of following the fake Evan's family account for her to pull her finger out of jaysuns arse to do

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she found the paint sprayer & has shown it being used.
She did it for us 🥰🥰
So honoured 🤣🤣

What's the betting it'll suddenly break so she'll still get to go buy another 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she didn't have so much crap she could use that space and make it into a bar like her friends Dawn and Shelly.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.