beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's such a weird set up. Think her son mac has a different dad, possibly - think I read that here not 100% sure but either way her life revolves around brookie and the sons basically never mentioned really.
That's awful.... but I can understand why he might not want to bother, she's a huge embarrassment!

Is that the first time she's showered/bathed and washed her hair in what seems like almost a WEEK? 😱🤢

Reactions: 4
That's awful.... but I can understand why he might not want to bother, she's a huge embarrassment!

Is that the first time she's showered/bathed and washed her hair in what seems like almost a WEEK? 😱🤢
Obviously not throwing any shade at whether mac has a different dad at all if it came across that I was, just filling in 👍

She's a dirt bird!

Reactions: 6
Obviously not throwing any shade at whether mac has a different dad at all if it came across that I was, just filling in 👍

She's a dirt bird!
Mac has a different dad. She spoke about it a few times in the past.
Also he used to visit every Monday for an hour or so. Think that was before his daughter was born ..
Phoebe was there once or twice. Definitely at Christmas as she was quickly shown in a story .. not sure if they were there for Christmas dinner or came after ..

Reactions: 1
Her son comes across as really not Liking her very much he never visits and I maybe wrong here (I’m sure fellow tattlers will correct me if I am) but I don’t remember his girlfriend ever going to beggys house 🤷‍♀️
He took her to meet them when they first got together.

It's such a weird set up. Think her son mac has a different dad, possibly - think I read that here not 100% sure but either way her life revolves around brookie and the sons basically never mentioned really.
He would visit every Tuesday for dinner. Doesn’t like being filmed but he did when he was play fighting with Brooke and showing a new tattoo he’d got and he’d swear which Beggy would apologise for.

Reactions: 3
Those bloody things (pigeons) chat more sense than you, which, to be fair, isnt hard! 🙄 😂 So yeh.... 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.