beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression hes told her to sort all her tit out in the garage so he has room to maintain and store his bike without tripping over christmas tat and boot sale tat so shes having to buy another shed!
Exactly. Where the duck is he allowed to store stuff? No wonder he fucks off out. She’s a liability.

Reactions: 4
I’m new to this thread but actually have mutual friends with Becky and dawnie in real life.I don’t really know them but remember a few years back dawnies husband was cheating on her and there was a big fight down the street 🙄 Really rough families both of them !!
Right. Spill it, spill it all. We need dates, quotes, everything. You have responsibilities now. Welcome! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Right. Spill it, spill it all. We need dates, quotes, everything. You have responsibilities now. Welcome! 😉
Ha ha it’s just really really random that I know this it was a while ago and I don’t know them personally - if they kept the argument behind closed doors instead of out onto the street I really wouldn’t have know anything about it ! I’m being careful as we have mutual friends on Facebook !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi all! I’m new here but have been observing from a distance for a while! Like many of you it seems, I followed Becky thinking she was OK initially and liked some of the bargains she found... until I realised it was a daily thing and she had an addiction to buying cr*p and filing her house with it. A holiday to Vegas which she spent in Walmart and the dollar store really did turn my head! Also had enough of her pouty self absorbed daughter (but she wasn’t born that way - product of her materialistic, shallow parents). Anyway the reason I am on here is because I really want to know what happened to that big silver shed she was gifted a few weeks ago? With all the poles she was having trouble putting together? I wrote on her post of her new shed today asking but she just deleted my comment?! If she doesn’t want people questioning things then why does she bother sharing every detail?! Strange!
I think she said there was a part missing so she sent it back and it was never mentioned since 🧐

Reactions: 5
Ha ha it’s just really really random that I know this it was a while ago and I don’t know them personally - if they kept the argument behind closed doors instead of out onto the street I really wouldn’t have know anything about it ! I’m being careful as we have mutual friends on Facebook !
Ah, so your mutual friends on FB must be tattlers too then 🤔 . The plot thickens 🤣

Reactions: 7
Why would you do that on camera???? Can someone please tell me???? For a good 30 seconds aswell! I want to know;
Why would you do that for such a long time knowing you’re on camera
Wouldn’t your conscience tell you to stop it?
Why wouldn’t you delete this the minute it was posted?? So many questions and I’m left feeling sick. Rotter

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would you do that on camera???? Can someone please tell me???? For a good 30 seconds aswell! I want to know;
Why would you do that for such a long time knowing you’re on camera
Wouldn’t your conscience tell you to stop it?
Why wouldn’t you delete this the minute it was posted?? So many questions and I’m left feeling sick. Rotter
If it's not her eyes she rubs, she also pokes and scratches her ears on camera & then the constant touching of her lanky hair or flashing her stomach or her tits to everyone.
The woman has no filter & zero self respect.

Reactions: 8
Aren't most of us, during lockdown, sorting out houses out to get rid of stuff? Our shed is now full of boxes ready to donate to the charity shops once they open. We've done wardrobes, drawers, toyboxes and just general tit that I've got in cupboards. Certainly not buying another shed to put all my crap in!! We're in a 3 bed, 2 kids and my stepdaughter with us part time and still do not have the amount of absolute rubbish she has! It's just all tat. A shelf of candleholders?!! What in the world!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi all! I’m new here...... A holiday to Vegas which she spent in Walmart and the dollar store really did turn my head!
Ahh yes, the famous Vegas landmark... Walmart😂😂😂 That was the one they spent ages in and ended up leaving a bag full of purchases at the till 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bleeping hell, who remembers when she said Jason was going to The Mod Museum in Los Veygas cos he liked mod music when in fact it was called The MOB Museum & all about organised crime
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Very valid point though
My nanna bought things. Lots of things. I think bringing up eleven kids as a single mum and running a farm/looking after her parents meant that she loved to spend because she finally could. It was her money, we didn’t begrudge her, but emptying her house when she passed away was so hard as there was just so much stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but it made me DIE when I saw she tagged kylie Jenner in the dolly video 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 you can’t even get a like from hinch I highly doubt kylie Jenner is going to interact with you Becky..... and I’m pretty sure she won’t give a tit about your dog video that’s meant to be for kids but never mind 😂😂 the whole family are cringe and begs ..... they are 100% that annoying family you wish wernt invited to a party because once they have a glass they turn into loud mouth cringey fuckers 😷😷😷 Jayson turns into a perv
Beggy starts stomping her big size 12s around thinking the party was done for her
Brookeyblessher sits and takes selfies all night pretending she’s some Instagram next big thing .....
can picture beggy now
“So yeah , I need anuva gin dawwwwn so yeah , dawwwnnnn, dawwwwwn I need anuva gin now (gets her tombstone teeth caught over her lip) so yeah......
deluded fucks the lot of em 🤣😷

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ahh yes, the famous Vegas landmark... Walmart😂😂😂 That was the one they spent ages in and ended up leaving a bag full of purchases at the till 🤣🤣🤣🤣
and leaving her jacket in the hotel room because she couldn’t be arsed to go back and get it despite only being in the lobby when she realised?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I was on the sally Potts thread a Few weeks ago it’s a new thread not much going on there,but we had some post defending her and getting a bit annoyed with us and she usually posts on the Becky thread a user called Agatha quizty ? Not seen her post since people accused her of being Sally Potts !!
Wouldn’t that be funny if it was sally Potts

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Look at the state of her, she is absolutely manic today. She has a problem. It's like she constantly needs to be buying or doing a project in her house...and where does she get off telling people to buy things..."if you see things like this them buy them"...people are frigging dying, others cant afford food for their families and shes like oh buy crappy xmas decorations 7 months before it's actually xmas. I'm rambling but I'm so cross!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.