beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey 😳 I’ve been feeling bad because I brought a few things on E-bay toiletries and make up which I had run out off ! I’ve not been to any shops except food and would feel too guilty making these people deliver stuff to me in a pandemic 🤷‍♀️ I’ve probably saved what she’s spent !!
I am exactly the same. I have also (whilst sorting stuff for when the charity shop opens) rediscovered a few items of clothing I love, and I’ve started using my ‘best’ moisturiser and used my expensive candle etc. Things are to be used not gather dust. Why don’t you try “shopping” from your wardrobe and many hidey holes Beggy, instead of wasting money. 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow!!! Why doesn’t she chill her eyebrows out a bit. Maybe you would actually see her eyes better
If her eye brows were less blocky then her eyes wouldnt look like pissholes in the snow

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I mentioned yesterday that I have been keeping a note of everything she has bought in just 7 days. It’s horrendous, especially when you think this is only the things she has told us about 😲
I know it’s such a sad thing to do, I KNOW but what can I say, I’m in lockdown! I am tempted to do it for the rest of the month.....
Here goes:
12 x plant pots £12
Curry’s blender £12.99
15 x Shoeboxes £15
Screens for garden £100
Wood for frame for trellis screens £20 (guessing)
Solar lights for fence and shed £18
Shed £429
Stones £60
Wall top caps £54
2 x Fence paint £44
Fabric tie dye £19.99
Dog balls £13.95
Blue dress £10.99
Weedol £5.25
Weed membrane £9.95
Turkish take away £30 (guessing)
Cement £10
Total: £865.12

Nearly £900 on non essential items in just ONE WEEK!!!

That’s mental. 😳 I knew it’d be a lot but when you list it like that it’s nothing short of obscene !! Please do it for the month!

Brooke wants £10k for a boob reduction. Maybe Beggy could sell her candle holders in the shed, they were £1 each and there must be about 10,000 of them 🙈
The apple didn’t fall far from the tree!

Brooke (bless her) lives at home, probably rent free, has more clothes, shoes, handbags and make up than a shopping centre so could easily stop spending (wasting) money and save up for this boob reduction.

She will probably try and get one done on the NHS. Beggy will be with Brooke at the appointment (holding her hand) and she will keep reminding the Dr how much she supported the NHS during lockdown by showing the Insta stories of her recording her neighbours clapping every week and showing off Jaysun getting his chums at the Docks to flash lights and sound some horns. Oh and how could I forget the rainbow balloons! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Beggy must be the only person leaving lockdown out of pocket.
I've saved a bloody fortune, no hair apps, no nails, no waxing ( I've done it myself, I'm not a hairy mary 🥴) no takeaways, no meals out, no nights out drinking, no cinema trips, no day trips, no weekends away, hardly any petrol, no lunches to buy, no starbucks orders, no school meals,no school bus fares, no new clothes.
When this is over I'm spending that money on a holiday away & treating my kids & grandkids. I'd much rather make memories than waste it on unnecessary tat!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wow!!! Why doesn’t she chill her eyebrows out a bit. Maybe you would actually see her eyes better
Cos if she did you'd see how big her forehead was and how much she looks like Roger from American dad 😂

• Haha
This was in one week, not 2!😲
Oh I know but you know she’d put this week down as being different because of the shed but on any average week that is what she’s spending. It’s so shocking. Well done for working it out. It’s more than she does. I wonder if she’d even realise if she added it all up how awful that is. I know they’re married but she isn’t even earning that money. I would never rip the piss out of my husband’s income like that.

Also, I wonder if she even thinks to put a little bit away for Eliza’s future every week. 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I mentioned yesterday that I have been keeping a note of everything she has bought in just 7 days. It’s horrendous, especially when you think this is only the things she has told us about 😲
I know it’s such a sad thing to do, I KNOW but what can I say, I’m in lockdown! I am tempted to do it for the rest of the month.....
Here goes:
12 x plant pots £12
Curry’s blender £12.99
15 x Shoeboxes £15
Screens for garden £100
Wood for frame for trellis screens £20 (guessing)
Solar lights for fence and shed £18
Shed £429
Stones £60
Wall top caps £54
2 x Fence paint £44
Fabric tie dye £19.99
Dog balls £13.95
Blue dress £10.99
Weedol £5.25
Weed membrane £9.95
Turkish take away £30 (guessing)
Cement £10
Total: £865.12

Nearly £900 on non essential items in just ONE WEEK!!!
The one that most shocks me is that rag of a dress £10.99?!!! But ffs £900 plus the second she’d soon!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
£900 a week! (minus the shed purchase, lets pretend thats a one off).. £500 a week on shite is 2k a month......
Lets pretend her food shop is about £300 a month (£80 a week average household food shop ontop of her gousto free shite) when its probably a tit ton more but hey ho.. even if she doesnt have a mortgage (who knows?) you can defo expect at least another £500 on household bills at least, phones, car costs, heating, netflix blah blah.. thats nearly 3k a month... MORE if there is a mortgage, could be closer to 4k...we all know her penny pusher job is minimum wage and probably brings home about £900 a month on her measly few hours... she's spending double her income every month just on CRAP without any basic living costs. is Jason really footing nearly 3 thousand pound a month to make up the difference??? He would need to be on over 50k a year, closer to 60k, and this is without big expenses like the los vaygys holidays, the portcabin extension, jaysuns bike ride hobbies and the bank of mum & dad for baby brooke. Surely they cant sustain that sort of spending constantly??? Her £900 vs his £3k a month in the pot and she has the cheek to moan when he eats some sweets the "fat bastard" 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
That’s mental. 😳 I knew it’d be a lot but when you list it like that it’s nothing short of obscene !! Please do it for the month!
I can do it for the month, it’s interesting seeing how much she will carry on spending. Do we think that when she reads this on here though that she will not mention as many things?

Reactions: 16
£900 a week! (minus the shed purchase, lets pretend thats a one off).. £500 a week on shite is 2k a month......
Lets pretend her food shop is about £300 a month (£80 a week average household food shop ontop of her gousto free shite) when its probably a tit ton more but hey ho.. even if she doesnt have a mortgage (who knows?) you can defo expect at least another £500 on household bills at least, phones, car costs, heating, netflix blah blah.. thats nearly 3k a month... MORE if there is a mortgage, could be closer to 4k...we all know her penny pusher job is minimum wage and probably brings home about £900 a month on her measly few hours... she's spending double her income every month just on CRAP without any basic living costs. is Jason really footing nearly 3 thousand pound a month to make up the difference??? He would need to be on over 50k a year, closer to 60k, and this is without big expenses like the los vaygys holidays, the portcabin extension, jaysuns bike ride hobbies and the bank of mum & dad for baby brooke. Surely they cant sustain that sort of spending constantly??? Her £900 vs his £3k a month in the pot and she has the cheek to moan when he eats some sweets the "fat bastard" 😂😂
i can’t see her making £900 a month from working at bloody Barry island 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can do it for the month, it’s interesting seeing how much she will carry on spending. Do we think that when she reads this on here though that she will not mention as many things?
No because she loves bragging too much.

Reactions: 8
We don’t need to see her eyes, they are seeing each other. They aren’t lonely!!

Oh I know but you know she’d put this week down as being different because of the shed but on any average week that is what she’s spending. It’s so shocking. Well done for working it out. It’s more than she does. I wonder if she’d even realise if she added it all up how awful that is. I know they’re married but she isn’t even earning that money. I would never rip the piss out of my husband’s income like that.

Also, I wonder if she even thinks to put a little bit away for Eliza’s future every week. 🤨
No way he earns that kind of money. You can’t have £1000 a week to spend on tit after paying bills, amenities, cars, phones etc just from working at the docks! In he’s own words he stacks storage!!

• Haha
Firstly ... the dress price:eek: (it was a rag).
Secondly, imagine all of the really decent, quality items she could buy rather than multiple cheap, throwaway items. Perhaps she doesn't realise all the £1's add up to such a decent amount.
Thirdly, 5 months and they could save for Brookieblessher's breast reduction.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.