beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could anyone make out what Jason said? I just heard “well I should know as I do it for a living”
Jason said I’m better at you for storing stuff, Beggy said you’re really not, Jason said well i do it for a living so I should hope so.

Reactions: 10
So, she's bought a brand new shed and then pulled slats to hang tin buckets from them? Woman is a bleeping idiot!
I noticed that she has new lights fitted yo the outside of her new shed... Are her or Jaysun electricians now?

Reactions: 4
Totally agree. My husband is on furlough and although I’m working full time we’ve tried to take a positive from this terrible situation and use it as an opportunity to have a really good sort out. Lots being bagged up for charity or jumble sales and some stuff being recycled but everything being looked at to decide whether to keep. I have one shed, no garage!

She is definitely 41 - someone on here who was at school with her confirmed this
They may have went to school together but boggy beggy may have been kept back in school 20 years for not knowing how to spell lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw nikki use some kind of app or website for a competition that enters all the comments that are made then picks one at random, why she can't do that I don't know.
She’s not literate enough to do something like that and she’s too dam lazy! Her comps are always rigged for someone she knows to win all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You can't see the colour of the shed or the stones because of the stupid filters she keeps using.

Shattered . Com
Who the duck writes that? Just say you're tired, you melt!!!

• Haha
You can't see the colour of the shed or the stones because of the stupid filters she keeps using.

Shattered . Com
Who the duck writes that? Just say you're tired, you melt!!!
I haven't seen that phrase from anyone else in a good 10 years

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not surprised your “shattered.com” beggy considering you have crisp rolls for lunch, coleslaw and 1 roast potatoe for your dinner .... you need a iron fix sweetie to the face and in your bloodstream 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I just showed my husband a pic of her and asked him how old do u think she is.... 🤣🤣🤣 He says 52 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can't stand the old haggard begging drip!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Off to bed already, I bet she hasn't even had a shower the skank

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.