BeckyHomeSweetHome#17 Begs every1 knows ur on tattle stop the deleting and quit the battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Silly question here. I’m not a gousto customer! I can manage to buy and cook from a recipe book if needed I don’t need it separating for me into little bags to be able to cook.
now, the question I have, surely when u order a recipe u get the card and the items to cook, then you would keep the card to be able to use again and by your own ingredients. Isn’t it a waste of a meal choice to repeatedly buy the same meal?
she said she orders fajitas every week.

Reactions: 24
she tagged CF in the post she made yesterday so I guessing it’s people who’ve found her via there 🤷🏻‍♀️ shady!
Wow! There is no end to her ways,

Oh yeah I saw that , that was on the comments last night wasn’t it?

Was this on a recent post? I’ll bet Begs didn’t delete negativity when directed at a ‘rival’, ffs.
Yah but the joke is that there was nothing to buy it’s an empty page as it’s our old account and I removed the link to our new one (which has a big enough following without begs) so I’m not sure what it was she was claiming that she had wanted to buy 🤗

Reactions: 1
I think that’s the first time EVER she’s disabled comments on any of her posts. I reckon that’s a definite 1-0 to Tattle there. Lots of people must have read those comments, many will choose to ignore but I’m hoping some of them may start opening their eyes to Beggy and her ways, I must admit it took me a good year to see through her, I thought I was been too judgmental of her at the time but I went with my gut feeling & I was so glad that I did!!
We have your cards marked, Beggy. Blaming us for a young woman’s death was despicable, if only you were more intelligent you’d have read the news, seen the bigger picture but no you saw what people where saying on Instagram and thought you’d jump on the bandwagon and run with it.
We won’t forget this, however much you’ve brushed it under the carpet. All those comments are archived here forever. Enjoy your build 🖕🏼
Exactly, she was basically talking about herself and Tattle and saw it as a way to try and get this thread to stop. She didn’t give two fks about Caroline.

Reactions: 8
See the new influx of followers has begs getting excited about her build (enough times been wasted) back to the grind eh begs

Reactions: 5
Silly question here. I’m not a gousto customer! I can manage to buy and cook from a recipe book if needed I don’t need it separating for me into little bags to be able to cook.
now, the question I have, surely when u order a recipe u get the card and the items to cook, then you would keep the card to be able to use again and by your own ingredients. Isn’t it a waste of a meal choice to repeatedly buy the same meal?
she said she orders fajitas every week.
She gets £15 gousto credit every time someone uses her code so I suspect she’s using up all the credit she’s accumulated off her followers to keep buying the same recipes. Once the credit dries up so will the meals and all those recipe cards will be binned.

Reactions: 8
Maybe I’m just being bitchy 😳🤣but would it not be better to show your food before you eat it, I don’t really see why anyone would be interested in seeing an empty bleeping plate, you don’t sell this Gousto well at all Beggy (amongst other things)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wish I had time on a Monday Morning / day time to sit on my bed spouting of more boring sh1t rambling on about nothing ,repeating myself . Talking sh1t . No. I have a 12 hour shift ahead of me , I’m looking after a build which is 6 times the size of your lean to . . . Beggy delete yourself . You are an embarrassment

Reactions: 13
She gets £15 gousto credit every time someone uses her code so I suspect she’s using up all the credit she’s accumulated off her followers to keep buying the same recipes. Once the credit dries up so will the meals and all those recipe cards will be binned.
Oh I don't think she'll throw the recipe cards away .. Beggy can't throw anything away .. 😂😁 but she won't cook Gousto meals if she doesn't get credited anymore .. totally agree on that 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish I had time on a Monday Morning / day time to sit on my bed spouting of more boring sh1t rambling on about nothing ,repeating myself . Talking sh1t . No. I have a 12 hour shift ahead of me , I’m looking after a build which is 6 times the size of your lean to . . . Beggy delete yourself . You are an embarrassment
As they have just said on tv. Jumping on the band wagon and making a mockery of it

Reactions: 2
Maybe I’m just being bitchy 😳🤣but would it not be better to show your food before you eat it, I don’t really see why anyone would be interested in seeing an empty bleeping plate, you don’t sell this Gousto well at all Beggy (amongst other things)
She isn’t eating the meals I guarantee it. Anything to make money, it’s sickening.

Reactions: 11
Oh I don't think she'll throw the recipe cards away .. Beggy can't throw anything away .. 😂😁 but she won't cook Gousto meals if she doesn't get credited anymore .. totally agree on that 👍🏼
She’ll use the cards in some crappy craft she’ll hope we’ll all copy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly, she was basically talking about herself and Tattle and saw it as a way to try and get this thread to stop. She didn’t give two fks about Caroline.
She wasn’t even following Caroline on Insta yet had the audacity to tag her in her posts when the poor girl had taken her own life. Disgusting lie behaviour by Becky and she shows no signs of any remorse. How about take your own advice Becky and Be Kind, think about her poor family grieving.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Probs because her portion goes straight in the bin

Reactions: 2
That fake account cracks me up!
So glad they reposted the commmets about us having blood on our hands, that comment right there made her a billion times worse than anyone or anything thats ever been said on here!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.