BeckyHomeSweetHome#17 Begs every1 knows ur on tattle stop the deleting and quit the battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It baffles me that "instafamous" people google their own name, then has the audacity to moan about "trolling". Becky - not everyone is going to like you. The upside to being "insta famous" is the freebies, the perks, the luxery to work from home and faff all day with the tit u get sent. The downside is that not everyone will agree/support everything you choose to do. If you dont want "trolling", dont seek it. stop self obsessively searching your name on gossip sites, and just be grateful for the perks. Everyone these days thinks its a crime for someone to have an opinion on you, and misconstrue people discussing you as "bullying". Bullying is direct. Trolling is direct. Discussing you privately on somewhere like here isnt direct, its discreet, controlled and easily avoided if you want to. Stop seeking it if you dont like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That fake account cracks me up!
So glad they reposted the commmets about us having blood on our hands, that comment right there made her a billion times worse than anyone or anything thats ever been said on here!!!
Sorry if I’ve missed something but what is the fake account called?

It baffles me that "instafamous" people google their own name, then has the audacity to moan about "trolling". Becky - not everyone is going to like you. The upside to being "insta famous" is the freebies, the perks, the luxery to work from home and faff all day with the tit u get sent. The downside is that not everyone will agree/support everything you choose to do. If you dont want "trolling", dont seek it. stop self obsessively searching your name on gossip sites, and just be grateful for the perks. Everyone these days thinks its a crime for someone to have an opinion on you, and misconstrue people discussing you as "bullying". Bullying is direct. Trolling is direct. Discussing you privately on somewhere like here isnt direct, its discreet, controlled and easily avoided if you want to. Stop seeking it if you dont like it.
And let’s not forget that theres only a handful out of all influencers/instagrammers being spoken about here. Mainly because they do something to get people’s backs up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And let’s not forget that theres only a handful out of all influencers/instagrammers being spoken about here. Mainly because they do something to get people’s backs up.
Exactly this. There are accounts with many more followers than Beggy, they’re younger, prettier, have nicer homes, have more money, get gifted more stuff, have wealthier and hunkier husbands...........yet aren’t talked about on here. Beggy spouts jealousy all the time.........’the wankers are just jealous’......🧐🤔😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s going to really struggle for content over the next couple of weeks if she’s not going to be shopping for crap, or accessories, as she calls them (?) for the new room.

Reactions: 10
She’s going to really struggle for content over the next couple of weeks if she’s not going to be shopping for crap, or accessories, as she calls them (?) for the new room.
Don’t worry, she can always post a pic if Dodo with a pointless caption if she gets desperate!! Oh wait.........!

• Haha
Give it another week and she’ll be hinting at what she needs...
Lights
Lamp
Paint / Wallpaper
Rug
Tv Unit
Wall art
Clock
Ornaments
Curtains

Shall we play ‘Beggys Build Bingo’ and see what she begs for & what she gets #gifted 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
@thatmumwithcancer is talking in stories this morning and she has hit the nail on the head. She’s describing Beggy and a good few others perfectly 👏🏻 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can we all just take a moment to feel sorry for her that she can’t dry her clothes on her airer in her conservatory any longer ☹
Especially as she wants us to #BeKind
I rarely comment on here, just read along nodding my head, but she infuriated me on Sunday!

Reactions: 9
@thatmumwithcancer is talking in stories this morning and she has hit the nail on the head. She’s describing Beggy and a good few others perfectly 👏🏻 👏🏻
Wow what truth this woman speaks!!! Beggy had one or two truth speakers comment on that post, they weren’t bullying or being unkind, they were pulling her for being WRONG........that basically her making CF’s death about her and falsely reporting on why CF killed herself was absolutely NOT on. What really got me was Beggy’s ‘another life taken’ by tattle (ie I’m going thru this this is disgusting ‘me me me’). How bleeping dare she make it about her. Beggy reports that she’s ‘real’ that she shows the good, the bad, the ugly..........so why delete anything from anyone who doesn’t agree???? BE REALLY REAL!! This lady ‘thatmumwithcancer’ has totally hit the nail on the head here. Beggy screams of internal unkindness. It was absolutely unkind that she deleted the real, genuine and honest sentiments of the lady who’s husband committed suicide. Is Beggy arsed about how that made the lady feel? That her (not unkind) opinion means nothing???
Beggy you are fundamentally and brutally unkind!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Give it another week and she’ll be hinting at what she needs...
Lights
Lamp
Paint / Wallpaper
Rug
Tv Unit
Wall art
Clock
Ornaments
Curtains

Shall we play ‘Beggys Build Bingo’ and see what she begs for & what she gets #gifted 🤣🤣
Is that the "sesories" list???

Wow what truth this woman speaks!!! Beggy had one or two truth speakers comment on that post, they weren’t bullying or being unkind, they were pulling her for being WRONG........that basically her making CF’s death about her and falsely reporting on why CF killed herself was absolutely NOT on. What really got me was Beggy’s ‘another life taken’ by tattle (ie I’m going thru this this is disgusting ‘me me me’). How bleeping dare she make it about her. Beggy reports that she’s ‘real’ that she shows the good, the bad, the ugly..........so why delete anything from anyone who doesn’t agree???? BE REALLY REAL!! This lady ‘thatmumwithcancer’ has totally hit the nail on the head here. Beggy screams of internal unkindness. It was absolutely unkind that she deleted the real, genuine and honest sentiments of the lady who’s husband committed suicide. Is Beggy arsed about how that made the lady feel? That her (not unkind) opinion means nothing???
Beggy you are fundamentally and brutally unkind!!!!

Large accounts make everything about them. They need it for the engagement. They don't think "that's awful" they think "how can I make this about me". Their (small) World must be exhausting.

Reactions: 4
Nero, my sexy smell. Jeez beggy ur really selling it there. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m sure the builders would rather she got dressed before making them a cuppa tea

• Haha
I agree with this. It shows the true colours of a person who doesn’t respect others point of view. Imagine having the sheer audacity to delete/block anyone who simply doesn’t agree with you on something?? UNKIND..........c’mon Beggy be kind and respectful!!!

And it’s evident that she’s now over it........back to being stupidly excited about receiving free stuff. Greedy, selfish, disingenuous, UNKIND Beggy

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she keep saying she can’t do anything? We had a double storey extension build last year and I still went about my daily business....Altho I do work every day so I didn’t need to float about the house doing duck all like Beggy....surely she can still do her washing, cleaning, wash the car? Take the dog for a walk? Go and visit her mother? There a multitude of things she can do. What she means is she can’t film herself buying tat for the “build”
All for the ‘Gram eh Begs?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.