BeckyHomeSweetHome#17 Begs every1 knows ur on tattle stop the deleting and quit the battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s re-using polystyrene that she doesn’t know where it’s been to wrap food products!?

Reactions: 3
Sorry for being thick like Beggy but does them taking the conservatory down mean they’re going to have a big hole in the kitchen until the room is built?

Reactions: 2
So she’s re-using polystyrene that she doesn’t know where it’s been to wrap food products!?
Yup and she was selling this tit at fairs etc until someone informed her she needed a hygiene certificate to be able to sell them so now she just makes them for family & friends. She pinched most of her ideas for slabs from Choccolottie, I see that lady never sends her anymore though.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m all for rescue dogs but I do think there’s a place for professional breeders for certain breed of dogs who are a knowledgeable and know how to care for the dogs and ensure the puppies are re-homed properly and the mother dog is retired at a young enough age and doesn’t have more than one or two litters.

Breeding your own dog however without professional knowledge to get a few buck is just disgusting. Poor Dolly.
It’s vile. We have family members who are backyard breeders. They have 6 kids living in a small house and they keep buying dogs, breed from them then as soon as the female gets a health issue they sell her. They just breed to make money then sell the dogs on if they cost them money. I’d never dream of doing it if we had a dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Excellent read xx
Just read this I wish this was posted to all those bleeping muppets yesterday!!! How bleeping dare they sit on their pedestal and say we should have blood on our hands when they themselves have been guilty of the very same thing!!!

Reactions: 7
Sorry for being thick like Beggy but does them taking the conservatory down mean they’re going to have a big hole in the kitchen until the room is built?
Isn't the (ex) conservatory attached to the kitchen and just divided off with that awful curtain? If so then yes she has a gap in the kitchen which will be open to the back garden until the “build” is done.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So im new to this thread, just wondering how old this woman is?. She seems a lot older then the other Instagramers around. Im normally quite good at guessing peoples age and i would put her at 50.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s vile. We have family members who are backyard breeders. They have 6 kids living in a small house and they keep buying dogs, breed from them then as soon as the female gets a health issue they sell her. They just breed to make money then sell the dogs on if they cost them money. I’d never dream of doing it if we had a dog.
If they are having more than three litters a year that’s illegal and you can report them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.