BeckyHomeSweetHome#17 Begs every1 knows ur on tattle stop the deleting and quit the battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she making out there taking up the whole house? She’s hardly in that room anyway other then hanging washing up talking tit on the sofa or letting the dog out? She has the living room, bedrooms, go out how about go and see your mum lol. I swear the stuff that comes out her mouth?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe I’m just being bitchy 😳🤣but would it not be better to show your food before you eat it, I don’t really see why anyone would be interested in seeing an empty bleeping plate, you don’t sell this Gousto well at all Beggy (amongst other things)
Dont think it has actually been eaten - looks more like it’s been scraped into the bin

Reactions: 3
Wow what truth this woman speaks!!! Beggy had one or two truth speakers comment on that post, they weren’t bullying or being unkind, they were pulling her for being WRONG........that basically her making CF’s death about her and falsely reporting on why CF killed herself was absolutely NOT on. What really got me was Beggy’s ‘another life taken’ by tattle (ie I’m going thru this this is disgusting ‘me me me’). How bleeping dare she make it about her. Beggy reports that she’s ‘real’ that she shows the good, the bad, the ugly..........so why delete anything from anyone who doesn’t agree???? BE REALLY REAL!! This lady ‘thatmumwithcancer’ has totally hit the nail on the head here. Beggy screams of internal unkindness. It was absolutely unkind that she deleted the real, genuine and honest sentiments of the lady who’s husband committed suicide. Is Beggy arsed about how that made the lady feel? That her (not unkind) opinion means nothing???
Beggy you are fundamentally and brutally unkind!!!!
This 🙌🏼 I wish I could like this post a million times!!!!

Reactions: 4
She has zero content to offer when she can’t potter / decorate/ spend or piss up.
She’s bored out of her skull cos she can’t shop or beg for freebies yet for the ‘big build’

I’m still waiting to see Nick Knowles pop up to show us how it’s all going 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't know if any of you are familiar with the comedian Jayde Adams?
She has posted a story today about how some people jump on the bandwagon when tragedy strikes the life of someone well known and they make the tragedy all about themselves.

@msjaydeadams on insta- she's knocked the nail on the head and has a name for such people and I think in the case of Becky, it suits her perfectly. Two words. Grief Troll.

** To clarify: Jayde did not mention any names in the story. It was myself who thought this description was very fitting to Becky when I viewed it. It describes her behaviour following the death of CF down to a tee as far as I'm concerned! **

Reactions: 18
Anyone else think she might keep the build progress a secret for some big reveal like it seems hinch is doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jason’s looking up on you tube how to play the bongo drums.... um I thought it was just a case of tapping them?? Am I missing something? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What was the point of the latest stories shes had visitors all afternoon so yeah I've done a mid week roast so yeah jay suns bongo drums have arrived so hes gone upstairs to practice so yeah I'm off to work but I'll just post a sneaky #ad for a really crap cheap jumper so yeah see you laters.

Bore off Beggy
God her skin looks horrible today

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@thatmumwithcancer is talking in stories this morning and she has hit the nail on the head. She’s describing Beggy and a good few others perfectly 👏🏻 👏🏻
OMG!!! I’ve just watched her stories. If only we could tag Beggy in those stories. That is her and a few others on her but definitely Beggy 100%!

Reactions: 8
Why did she bother ordering jaysun bongo drums he could of just used her head

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Unsure why the warning when account in mention stories the same content that other accounts mentioned?? Oh well 🤷‍♀️

Why does she keep saying she can’t do anything? We had a double storey extension build last year and I still went about my daily business....Altho I do work every day so I didn’t need to float about the house doing duck all like Beggy....surely she can still do her washing, cleaning, wash the car? Take the dog for a walk? Go and visit her mother? There a multitude of things she can do. What she means is she can’t film herself buying tat for the “build”
All for the ‘Gram eh Begs?
yep we had a new bathroom put in, including ceiling and floor, it wasn’t ideal when the water was off but we certainly just got on with it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.