BeckyHomeSweetHome#17 Begs every1 knows ur on tattle stop the deleting and quit the battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be bleeping disgusted with herself and I truly truly hope people see her for what she is now, deleting comments because it differs from hers and to the people calling her out WELL bleeping DONE, but most of all to the lady who commented about her husband that’s the one that she choose to delete that really grates on my nerves BE KIND begs were you kind to her when she tried to educate you that suicide is more than anyone will ever know NO you choose to delete cause quite frankly you’re a bleep never have I been more disgusted than I have with her over the weekend from that pish on Saturday night to the utter bullshit she came out with yesterday and begs you ain’t a celebrity you ain’t even bleeping close - you are a silly SMALL insignificant crappy Instagram account that’s it!!!!
VILE!!!!

Shock she’s choose to get up this morning bang on about her bleeping build and completely ignore the fact she acted like a bleeping twit!!!
Begs you have reached a new low!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She’s also deleted all bar one story from her rant yesterday. Playing it all subdued today; hoping she’s reflected on the weekend and realised she isn’t the gospel on trolls and/or mental health
I just hope her fans have seen her behaviour of deleting comments which challenged her (not even nasty, especially the poor lady who lost her husband) as the petty, disrespectful and childish behaviour that it is. This could have been opportunity for discussion but no, you don’t agree with every word that comes out of her mouth? You get blocked.

Reactions: 10
She’s sheepish this morning. Can’t view or make comments on that post.
does she just think it’s forgotten now?

Reactions: 6
Oh! I take back my previous comment then!
Me too! Glad Dolly’s been neutered.
Yes I remember this clearly because it’s one of my biggest pet peeves! She said she wanted to breed her again but Jason said no.
So many dogs in rescue and a bloody cockapoo isn’t even a breed.

Reactions: 6
Acting as though yesterday never happened! Lucky for her Tattle is here to remind anyone that wanders over. bleep! I hope her builders are cowboys

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Keep seeing her threads but never checked in yet.. wow her home decor is awful. And she looks way older than just 41 :oops:

• Haha
She is acting somber so her followers will think she’s so upset over CF when in fact she’s fuming because she’s been found out

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m all for rescue dogs but I do think there’s a place for professional breeders for certain breed of dogs who are a knowledgeable and know how to care for the dogs and ensure the puppies are re-homed properly and the mother dog is retired at a young enough age and doesn’t have more than one or two litters.

Breeding your own dog however without professional knowledge to get a few buck is just disgusting. Poor Dolly.

• Heart
She’s a money making uneducated account she’s not genuine, what is infuriating is she says she is genuine, she’s ignorant and common and Instagram should police the people that say anything and everything to their followers,it’s wrong,she also has very obvious issues herself and can’t learn any lessons ,which is a shame for her age. I’m unfollowing her,Ive invested too much in the nonsense she spats and she angers me ,especially seeing her remove the comments on her latest post, and I never read her posts because they are never interesting but yesterday the comments were very real and she didn’t like the real,though she’s meant to be Mrs real 👀what also angers me is her absolute inability to write a caption correctly 😂 I don’t care what she buys what she gets what she has,what she thinks,what Bobbi brown or jo bloggs are doing,what loads of messages you have had asking for more tutorials,what you get from a car boot,or what your family are doing every second of every day 🙄I don’t want to know -stop the bus I want to get off 👋 if I was to give her advice it would be get rid of your fake, life ~eyelashes,nails,Christmas decorations,freebies,clothes,shoes,tan,bracelets that are cheap as tit , all the rings in the world on your left finger won’t be proof of a marriage that is amazing-her holiday will be obviously the same crap her gym going will reappear- god she is insufferable.

and to add -what kind of person cracks on with insta life as nothing happened especially with yesterday’s engagement, she’s got allot of face. Deluded uneducated can’t withstand an argument, disingenuous and literally has no opinions of her own. Likes the look of her own face bloody loves the sound of her own voice 😴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I hope this doesn’t sound awful because Caroline’s death is very sad, as someone who has MH problems it affected me and I know what it’s like to be in such a dark place. I do of course sympathise with Caroline’s family who I am sure are devastated and trying to come to terms with what has happened.

But who is Beggy to tell us it’s not a good day and we should all be walking around feeling sorry and ashamed of ourselves. No sorry Beggy-You don’t get to dictate how people should feel. I thought you are all about laugh life and love or whatever crap you keep hash tagging. Spread love, tell the people around you that you love them, think positively, reach out to a mate who you think might be struggling and make their day a bit brighter. No, you have to make everything about you and how sad and somber you are feeling. Urrrrghhh!!!

Reactions: 21
Wait for the I’ve had loads of messages saying, oh what’s wrong beggy. She will reply with I’m ok just yesterday got me down with the trolls etc and no body should have to feel like that.
When in reality she’s seriously fucked off she’s been called out and was to hungover I mean upset so she took a few hours off her page. Which means she wasn’t quick enough to delete comments calling her out before the masses saw them.
she’s always quiet on hangover days it just so happens that she can blame it on a poor womans suicide.
she’s quiet today because what can she say, after yesterday she will get roasted for being excited about her build starting. I bet it’s killing her not bouncing around the room saying it’s begun.

Reactions: 13
Also, I don’t understand the calls for the CPS to be blamed? It’s my understanding that they wouldn’t go for a prosecution unless they had good evidence of a crime? Especially as the victim of the alleged crime by CF isn’t on board with the prosecution.

so, are people suggesting that the CPS need to back off of everyone accused of a crime in case they take their own life??

Reactions: 16
Also, I don’t understand the calls for the CPS to be blamed? It’s my understanding that they wouldn’t go for a prosecution unless they had good evidence of a crime? Especially as the victim of the alleged crime by CF isn’t on board with the prosecution.

so, are people suggesting that the CPS need to back off of everyone accused of a crime in case they take their own life??
I think what people are saying is that because it was in the public eye the CPS pushed ahead with the case because they wanted to make some kind of example. I agree with you though; Just think she probably didnt have enough support?

Reactions: 2
I’m all for rescue dogs but I do think there’s a place for professional breeders for certain breed of dogs who are a knowledgeable and know how to care for the dogs and ensure the puppies are re-homed properly and the mother dog is retired at a young enough age and doesn’t have more than one or two litters.

Breeding your own dog however without professional knowledge to get a few buck is just disgusting. Poor Dolly.
Absolutely. The knowledgable ones strive to improve the breed and obviously going to a good breeder can reduce your chances of getting a pet with problems. My own dog came from a breeder with 18years experience and I got to see not only her mum and dad but her grandparents too. Becky just wanted to breed because it was ‘cute.’

Wait for the I’ve had loads of messages saying, oh what’s wrong beggy. She will reply with I’m ok just yesterday got me down with the trolls etc and no body should have to feel like that.
When in reality she’s seriously fucked off she’s been called out and was to hungover I mean upset so she took a few hours off her page. Which means she wasn’t quick enough to delete comments calling her out before the masses saw them.
she’s always quiet on hangover days it just so happens that she can blame it on a poor womans suicide.
she’s quiet today because what can she say, after yesterday she will get roasted for being excited about her build starting. I bet it’s killing her not bouncing around the room saying it’s begun.
This. 100%. 😂

Wow she’s quiet today!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1
Let’s put a positive on it tho.... thank the lord we all had some fun for a few hours showing her the truth and what a scum bag this women really is!!!! 🥳 and the fact she has turned the comments off shows what a guilty mess she is and she shouldn’t comment on stuff she has no proof of for starters!!!! She’s an embarrassment I bet you she was up at like 5am checking her phone..... glad we got some things off our chest to her though. Stupid cow but no nothing will matter today because today her wall is coming down.... no one gives a tit Becky they really really don’t. Proves how tit your page is and your content that you have to keep altering your house for some content......

I don’t understand how she’s unable to do stuff in the house. They are working on a room which is separate from the rest of the house. God she will use any excuse to be a lazy ass

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That grey sideboard she gave her friend yesterday was gifted. Must be nice to get free stuff and then say you need a low unit now, what's the betting it's gifted too.

I would have respected her more this morning if she had talked about the comments instead of closing the thread. Okay, maybe not respected, ignoring tit doesn't go away Becky.

Reactions: 8
Let’s put a positive on it tho.... thank the lord we all had some fun for a few hours showing her the truth and what a scum bag this women really is!!!! 🥳 and the fact she has turned the comments off shows what a guilty mess she is and she shouldn’t comment on stuff she has no proof of for starters!!!! She’s an embarrassment I bet you she was up at like 5am checking her phone..... glad we got some things off our chest to her though. Stupid cow but no nothing will matter today because today her wall is coming down.... no one gives a tit Becky they really really don’t. Proves how tit your page is and your content that you have to keep altering your house for some content......
I have absolutely no doubt there will be other opportunities when Beggy puts her foot in it and we get the chance to call her out. Yes, she’ll go on a blocking/deleting spree but there’s a (very) slim possibility some of the criticisms will sink in. And her sheep might have some food for thought too 🤞🏻

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.