BeckyHomeSweetHome#17 Begs every1 knows ur on tattle stop the deleting and quit the battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s upset because she couldn’t come on this morning excitedly screaming like a banshee about the build, after yesterdays low mood

Reactions: 13
I really hope thefakeevans ig account comes on here and posts all the comments that were on here.

Reactions: 10
How has her following not dropped??
Shes a complete uneducated idiot, she really did drop herself in it, but isnt nice enough to address it, just hoping it will all go away..

By tomorrow she will be singing the greatest showman on her stories, dancing around with her snaggle tooth on show and pretending how happy she is

dislike her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think just shows the kind of person she really is the fact she’s removed all comments on that post but hasn’t once addressed it with her followers.

Coming from someone who has been suffering with MH for a few years now and has been suicidal very recently I am so disgusted with what Becky said yesterday but more so how she has handled it or should I say hasn’t handled this morning. I have now unfollowed this self obsessed insta-famous hungry excuse of a human! I hope you read this Becky and you feel utterly ashamed of yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s so flat today! The comments yesterday must’ve gone home!!

Reactions: 5
The state of her eyelashes!!! She needs to find a better lash tech. And she needs to brush and clean them. No wonder she needs them redoing so often, the amount of mank in them is disgusting. She will end up with lash lice 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s been neutered thankfully. I can’t stand backyard breeders. 😡
good. I was just thinking if that was 4 years ago and ideally 18 months old if not older then she’ll be coming up 6 now, that’s not an ideal age to be having pups. Before I even get started on the fact her dog is a cross breed devoid of the most basic of health testing I would imagine.

I’m all for rescue dogs but I do think there’s a place for professional breeders for certain breed of dogs who are a knowledgeable and know how to care for the dogs and ensure the puppies are re-homed properly and the mother dog is retired at a young enough age and doesn’t have more than one or two litters.

Breeding your own dog however without professional knowledge to get a few buck is just disgusting. Poor Dolly.
my Labrador had a litter before spaying. She was just over 2 years old at the time, incredibly well bred, had hip, elbow scores done plus eye testing and was dna’d for exercise induced collapse. We found a compatible stud dog also with the same health tests. She was scanned and x rayed during pregnancy the puppies were weaned onto a high quality food. The puppies were vaccinated, microchipped, registered, health checked and went to their new homes with puppy packs. If she made a load of money on her puppies she didn’t do it right as it’s not a get rich scheme.

Reactions: 6
The state of her eyelashes!!! She needs to find a better lash tech. And she needs to brush and clean them. No wonder she needs them redoing so often, the amount of mank in them is disgusting. She will end up with lash lice 🤮🤮
Yes, I said this last week! They look ridiculous and she pulls/picks them constantly.

Reactions: 1
I think that’s the first time EVER she’s disabled comments on any of her posts. I reckon that’s a definite 1-0 to Tattle there. Lots of people must have read those comments, many will choose to ignore but I’m hoping some of them may start opening their eyes to Beggy and her ways, I must admit it took me a good year to see through her, I thought I was been too judgmental of her at the time but I went with my gut feeling & I was so glad that I did!!
We have your cards marked, Beggy. Blaming us for a young woman’s death was despicable, if only you were more intelligent you’d have read the news, seen the bigger picture but no you saw what people where saying on Instagram and thought you’d jump on the bandwagon and run with it.
We won’t forget this, however much you’ve brushed it under the carpet. All those comments are archived here forever. Enjoy your build 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg the way she comments on Jac Jossa pictures like there friends is SOOO CRINGE ...... I’ve just been through them 😂 happy birthday you beautiful girl x x x x x x to her daughter like what the duck. Thing is we know how Becky works she couldn’t give a duck about her she would see it as a doorway into more things .... my god she’s so transparent 😷😷😷

Reactions: 7
The fact that she's removed the stories and limited the comments proves how fake and self centred she really is. I hope all her followers saw all the comments last night and see her for the greedy selfish cow she is

One of her followers said I’m disgusting and they will not be purchasing anything from my shop. Boo Hoo. I rather not have customers who side with people who spread lies.

Reactions: 12
One of her followers said I’m disgusting and they will not be purchasing anything from my shop. Boo Hoo. I rather not have customers who side with people who spread lies.
Was this on a recent post? I’ll bet Begs didn’t delete negativity when directed at a ‘rival’, ffs.

She’s talking to adults so why keep saying ‘ Sweeties’ seriously fucks me off! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please please can someone spill the tea on her tattle posts?! I used to like her and really enjoyed following her Xmas before last but since she was on the news talking about her eating disorders she’s changed into a very self centred greedy person - clearly “insta fame” has gone to her head

Just thinking about the lady who posted about her husband who had taken his own life, I do hope to god that she never blocked her, because if she did that is the lowest blow I think she could ever do, especially after all her be kind bollocks!!

Reactions: 12
She's disabled comments on her post from yesterday. Must have been too many comments to delete or it just looked too suspicious .. oh Beggy .. don't like that were seeing through you and that you have been caught out in having been on Tattle too. 🤐

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.