BeckyHomeSweetHome#17 Begs every1 knows ur on tattle stop the deleting and quit the battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally cannot believe what I’ve just heard, no table!!
What is this woman doing? I’m beginning to feel exhausting watching the endless drivel, buying and rearranging. Used to be an ok account but now it’s just manic

Reactions: 8
I literally cannot believe what I’ve just heard, no table!!
What is this woman doing? I’m beginning to feel exhausting watching the endless drivel, buying and rearranging. Used to be an ok account but now it’s just manic
No way did she give the table (and presumably the matching chairs) away. Another badly thought out plan that will come back to bite her on the bum!

Reactions: 4
duck right off with your house of tat!!! Why does she hoard such a load of shite & how does she clean it all?
Oh & you paid £10 for the next picture ladder, Beggy. You have told us enough times, so why are you now saying it was £8?
Her house makes my skin crawl 😏
I think her house makes her skin crawl too. Scratch scratch scratch.... She's so feckin itchy! 🐜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find it odd that as a grandparent she doesn’t have any toys for Eliza to play with when she comes around, or does she not even visit? I’d have had photos in that ladder (as awful as it is)...she is just obsessed with the buying and not bothered how her house looks like a bric a brac sale 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s very odd. I have 2 grandchildren 8 months and 4 years and I have baskets of toys! It’s very strange to get rid of both dining tables ? Not bothered about entertaining her family ? I’ve got baby chairs, high chair .... they live 40 minutes away but still come here.

Is she having a kitchen island with seating? Using the orange cupboard doors and cheap black plastic orange wood bar chairs? . Hurts my eyes.

Has she reduced her hours? Literally NEVER at work?

Reactions: 6
She’s after being gifted a new table and chairs. All the tit about not needing one, just watch till one arrives out of the blue, completely surprising her! Although duck knows where it will go!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.