Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

So......yeah

Chatty Member
It’s the worst thought out shed ever!
Day 1: Jaysunn announces that he can’t bear being in the same room as her for more than half an hour at a time so wants her to go and watch tv in another room. Beggy sees this as a chance to spend money so she suggests an extension. Jaysunn finally put his foot down and tells her that the credit cards/Argos card/loans are all near to their limit so they can’t afford it.
Day 2: Beggy suggests a comprise - a “Cedar Room”. Jaysunn thinks this is some sort of tree house so agrees. Quick as a flash, Beggy arranges a date for the ’builder men’ to start work without thinking about the layout of the room, measurements for windows or wall space for the TV. As she didn’t get what she wanted, Beggy orders the “Bio-Fold” doors she has always wanted, albeit ones that wont ever be used, due to the fact the garden is a wind tunnel and only look out onto her garden table and fence.
Day 3: Beggy unplugs(!) the main light, clears all the shit out of the conservatory and rips down the ceiling blinds (?). After reading on here what a waste and how she could have given them to charity, she announces later on that she is giving them to her mum (who incidentally lives in a mobile home, not in a house with a conservatory that she could fit ceiling blinds onto).
Day 4: After a piss up swingers night turns nasty (because neither Shelley or Jaysunn wanted to go near lice infected Beggy), the kitchen window gets broken, so Beggy decides it would be a good idea to remove the whole thing.
Day 5: The builder men turn up to start work. Once they realise they are going to be watched and have boomerangs taken of them all day, they realise they need to call in everyone they can to get the work done as quickly as possible. The plasterer was busy but they manage to get hold of the local baker to give them a hand.
Day 7: Work is more or less finished, except for the baker advising that the plastered walls need to be left for a few days to properly dry before being painted.
Day 8: Beggy paints the walls.
Day 9: Beggy starts filling the shed with assorted shite, much the same as the regular garden sheds; mismatched furniture that nobody likes any more, cushions, ornaments and trinkets that have gone out of style. The difference here of course is that most people would store them in the shed before taking them to charity shops and/or the tip.
Day 10: Beggy realises that because of the “Bio Fold” doors she insisted on, she can only have the tv in one place - on the wall that she is going to wallpaper in brick (?!?). This means that instead on enjoying the stunning view of her garden table and chairs, she will have her back to it. Thank God she has a super uncomfortable undisclosed gifted chair to sit in, otherwise her neck would not only be scratchy, it would constantly be cricked too.

And there we have it. I bet Jaysunn wishes he kept his mouth shut now, and instead just went out on his “bike rides” more often.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
18 months ago :
Beggy ; Me & Brooke are doing a live at 8pm

8pm 🕗
Beggy ; Hi everyone
Follower; Hi Becky, Do you follow Mrs Hinch?
Beggy ; No, she doesn’t interest me, I don’t need anyone telling me how to clean, I was cleaning when she was a baby. Also I believe you should only follow people who inspire you so no I don’t follow her.

Fast forward 18 months, Beggy follows Mrs Hinch & copies everything she does.

You’re the biggest fucking hypocrite on Instagram, Beggy!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Nick86

Sat and read everyone’s take on begs (funny it’s exactly how I thought it would go)
Here’s my opinion:
To the people that are backing begs up (your opinion rightly so) I tell you why I am a bit sceptical about her grief, you had Colleen who everyone mentioned so I don’t need to go into all what happened there.
Then you had the Christmas gate where again she was called out for money missing etc! 🤔
Then you had her mum who barely was mentioned when she was cleared of cancer - found it strange that she didn’t seem to go on about that as much as she did Colleen (which we all found weird) and then Colleen was never mentioned again, I’m sure she was close to her daughter also.
We all process grief differently absolutely but my opinion on this she did not want to get on the wrong side of that family and if Brooke posted before the family had even shared kinda makes you think yet again “all for the gram” and what can I benefit out of it.
This woman has no moral code she makes money from misinforming her followers from swipe ups/aff links, she’s gets gifted sooooo much and gives back nothing!!!!!
She fixes her competitions constantly!
She sits and drones on about being transparent and how real she is 🤣 couldn’t get further from the truth.
She is the epitome of hypocrisy and greed.
She’s had her shed painted, nails done, possibly her lips and went out on a night out, but on Instagram she’s made out that’s she’s been grieving and there’s the problem I have, she’s now sitting in her new freshly painted, floored, staged shed crying about a poor girl who’s died - funny I don’t seem to have any sympathy for Begs cause it’s exactly how we all predicted she would be!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Give it another week and she’ll be hinting at what she needs...
Lights
Lamp
Paint / Wallpaper
Rug
Tv Unit
Wall art
Clock
Ornaments
Curtains

Shall we play ‘Beggys Build Bingo’ and see what she begs for & what she gets #gifted 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
I doubt it. I am quite certain she’s upset, as we all would be, but two days without swipe ups will be hitting her where it hurts - her purse. Sorry to be such a cynic but this is Beggy Evans we’re talking about.
exactly, I’ve followed her for nearly 4 years on all her accounts and this silence is for effect. I swear she will milk this like she did Colleen. She said she spoke to Colleen every day for 2 years and the way she acted when she passed was pretty vile. If Claire Colby hadn’t been well off Becky would have had a whip round for her too trust me. I know everyone deals with death differently and she can’t win but if you were genuinely upset then Instagram would be the last thing you Seoul’s be worrying about. What’s going through her head is that she needs to let her fans know shy she’s not posting hence the two posts on stories. This will be driving her mad not posting about it.

I have heard when the evans were told Brooke put a post on about Claire passing before the family did and was told to take it down and that’s why Claire’s daughter had to put a post up saying that she had to tell people before others did. I think that’s why they are both being quiet because they already crossed a line and not by choice.

• Wow
  • Angry

GossBoss

VIP Member
In a world where everyone’s trying to use less plastics Beggys throwing away skip fulls of it and filling her home with more plastic tat😑
Has she ever heard of Charity shops? Or giving back? Who gives a flying fook if they're faded or not, someone would be more than grateful for some garden pots! I had a full patio set that had faded + I'd replaced ..It was perfectly fine so I put it out the front of mine with a *FREE* sign in it. Few days later when I was cleaning the windows a lady walked past .. She stopped to thank me saying she'd recently been re-homed due to an abusive relationship in a place nearby with a garden. She'd been walking her dog + saw my furniture. Had got a friend to help her pick it up, added some cheap throws & cushions + now had somewhere to sit outside. She was soo grateful. Showed me pictures of it + I could see she was genuinely appreciative. It cost me nothing to pass that on to her 💕

• Heart
I’m having a new boiler today, I’ll keep you all posted when I make the workmen some roast spuds. So yeah, I’m going to call my boiler “the new build” in the kitchen, so - yeah.
I forgot to say they’ve put protectors down on the carpet - bless them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

KNYE_19

The roast potatoes as a snack has got me pitying her. She has no social awareness, absolutely none. Who cooks roast potatoes for work men as a snack? I'm so embarrassed for her. Bet theyve all gone home to their wives like "you'll never guess what this woman gave us today..." 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Rouxbee

Looooonnggg time lurker 👋🏻
She’s really pissed me off today saying that the pots she had in the garden needed to go in the skip, there’s nothing wrong with them!!! but she’s bought new ones today, just empty the friggin dead plants out of them and replant, sooooooo wasteful 🤬

Reactions: 35

KNYE_19

"My fake break is over, the Ads must resume,
do you like my shed, oops I mean Cedar Room!"

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Beggys Big Build ;
Try it at home...
All you’ll need is some lollipop sticks, a glue gun and some sticky back plastic
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

KLRDN

So if the sofa is having to go under the serving hatch does that mean from the kitchen all you'll see is a mushroom haircut sitting there?

I'm looking forward to that. Just a floating head with a 'I'd like to talk to your manager' hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 34