Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was bursting out of sizes 24 and 26 three years ago so why is she still trying to claim to be size 24 when she's noticeably larger now, this is from a vlog in summer 2020. She needs to order and wear the correct size, she's fooling no one except herself......and Wendy.

View attachment 2732861
She couldn’t actually go out in that though… people would stare

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's why I will never believe she is happy the size she is. She tries on all these clothes and yet, in all the travel vlogs, we only ever see her in dad t-shirts, ratty jumpers, leggings with mum-is-off-to-zumba trainers and those god awful smock dresses. It's clear she's not comfortable in any of the clothes she tries on in her videos because she doesn't keep or wear any of them.

She constantly bleats 'I could have sized down in this!!!' as some kind of achievement - because in her mind, being a smaller size is a goal for her and something to attain to.
She did keep this dress

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She gives me the massive ick. I’d never set eyes on her until an unfortunate auto play incident. It just so happened to be an M&S taste test with her assumed parents. Now, I do have misophonia, so certain noises such as heavy breathing & someone eating loudly makes me murderous & I imagine their demise in all kinds of creative ways. How can an adult that is putting content of themselves gorging on food up on the internet for all to see (& unfortunately hear) eat like a starved pig?! No one wants to see & hear food swilling around someone’s gob 🤢. My dogs eat cleaner & tidier & their jaws don’t rotate like humans! As for the ‘fashion hauls’, dear lord she’s deluded. I could squeeze myself into a size 8 pair of jeans but my thighs would resemble two piping bags filled to capacity. How can’t she see that dressing in appropriate sized clothes would look much better? She admits not not brushing her teeth regularly too? Urgh, get in the bin!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She gives me the massive ick. I’d never set eyes on her until an unfortunate auto play incident. It just so happened to be an M&S taste test with her assumed parents. Now, I do have misophonia, so certain noises such as heavy breathing & someone eating loudly makes me murderous & I imagine their demise in all kinds of creative ways. How can an adult that is putting content of themselves gorging on food up on the internet for all to see (& unfortunately hear) eat like a starved pig?! No one wants to see & hear food swilling around someone’s gob 🤢. My dogs eat cleaner & tidier & their jaws don’t rotate like humans! As for the ‘fashion hauls’, dear lord she’s deluded. I could squeeze myself into a size 8 pair of jeans but my thighs would resemble two piping bags filled to capacity. How can’t she see that dressing in appropriate sized clothes would look much better? She admits not not brushing her teeth regularly too? Urgh, get in the bin!
She breathes through her mouth when she eats it genuinely makes me feel ill.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just watched the Malaga vid - is it my imagination, or has she still got a load of grease down her chin from her food??? :sick:

1706986294765.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly feel suffocated when I look at her face, and more specifically what passes for her neck. I don't know how she is breathing and I speak as someone who has been as much as a size 30 at one time 🤷

Reactions: 10
Just watched skipped through the new vlog - food, heavy breathing, food again, JP looking like he’d rather off himself than be anywhere near her, more food and another haul of makeup to add to her hoard

• Haha
duck how many times did she have to say ‘get the bus up to the castle [don’t walk it]’
She was out of breath walking DOWN the hill and had to stop to finish talking, then as soon as she finished she says ‘let’s go get lunch’,
This is a woman in her 20s it’s really shocking

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She said they didn't fancy the walk up the hill so got the bus, good job considering how breffless she was walking on the flat, I was feeling like I needed to gasp for air just watching.

• Haha
IMG_5996.jpeg

Never thought she’d meet someone so classically handsome 😍😍😍🥰 has she checked her prescription

IMG_5995.jpeg

The body language of someone spending time with the gf they rarely get to see

IMG_5999.jpeg

Brush (tooth and hair)

• Haha
Reactions: 11