Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can someone her age stand still and talk, yet be out of breath?. Dangerous territory.

She looks bigger than ever, the size of her chin.

She could swallow him whole and there would still be room for more eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can someone her age stand still and talk, yet be out of breath?. Dangerous territory.

She looks bigger than ever, the size of her chin.

She could swallow him whole and there would still be room for more eating.
I thought she looked bigger too I was quite shocked tbh
---
Nice view of her thick nose hair on the vlog wtf 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I agree on her looking noticeably bigger, especially in the last month or two. I can’t imagine being on holiday with her and trying to sightsee, she probably has to stop every five minutes to catch her breath considering she can’t even stand still in a video and describe a dress without gasping for air, JP is probably better off just letting her drag him through Sephora.

She's huuuuge.... and it's still all about the food. They're sooooo uncomfortable and awkward with each other it's cringe to watch.
And when she said 'we're off to bed now' I'd have LOVED to have seen his horrified face 😨
---
The actual vlog is mind-numbingly boring - just Becks stuffing her face and describing everything she eats, sees or does as 'soooooo niceeeeeeeeeeuh' (very Becki Jones style), so instead enjoy a few screenshots of JP scowling at her throughout the trip.

View attachment 2729170View attachment 2729172
View attachment 2729175View attachment 2729176

Something's definitely in the air, but it ain't love :ROFLMAO:
He is literally dying of embarrassment 😳 being seen with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've been racking my brains wondering how on earth JP actually tolerates this - and her in general - surely the free holidays just can't be worth the fetish. He just looks utterly miserable. They are so awkward around each other, they can't be calling and chatting every day as she claims. What on earth is he getting out of this? She's out of breath trying on clothes, they can't be shagging more than once or twice in a weekend. Is all of this worth a few pokes?

• Haha
I've been racking my brains wondering how on earth JP actually tolerates this - and her in general - surely the free holidays just can't be worth the fetish. He just looks utterly miserable. They are so awkward around each other, they can't be calling and chatting every day as she claims. What on earth is he getting out of this? She's out of breath trying on clothes, they can't be shagging more than once or twice in a weekend. Is all of this worth a few pokes?
She probably pays for everything so feels like she can dictate everything they they do/eat

Reactions: 5
She literally looks like a potato with legs at this point. Her little T-Rex arms look so odd. And when she calls Little JP ‘Babe’ 🤢 Nope!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They ate their way around Malaga :rolleyes: The make-up addiction is out of control such a waste of money.
JP must like her, he would just dump her if he didn't. She has said he does not like being on camera which is fair enough.

Reactions: 7
She said they ordered 2 steaks and they were too big to finish, but surely JP would make her finish it because he likes her fat

Reactions: 4
JP must like her, he would just dump her if he didn't. She has said he does not like being on camera which is fair enough.
If he is on tinder, i think he’s waiting for the next thing to come along before dumping her. But with the state of him, it’s gonna be becks for a while

• Haha
Have we considered the option of him having a fetish around being squashed?

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
There's definitely a fetish driving this but I'm still trying to understand the exact dynamics...

Detective hat time. I wonder if it's actually because they don't spend much time together on these holidays. Becks would never admit it, but she's out of breath just talking - I wonder how many 'naps' she takes in the hotel while he can go out and actually explore. The bit when JP walks off from her on the beach makes it seem like he's bored out of his mind and itching to do a bit more. And she at least is returning to the hotel during the day, because she went back to show off her Sephora purchases.

And surely, surely, he can't know Tattle exists. He seems like such a private person, I can't imagine he would stay with her if he knew he was being dissected on here.

I know, thinking this deeply into it is insane, but I've got some weird addiction to this orange blob and the classically handsome little JP.

I had the slog on double speed and the funniest thing was when Little JP was walking towards the sea. It was like Reggie Perrin - don't do it JP, we can talk it through, don't top yourself mate.

• Haha
Can you imagine if she snores, I wonder what he thinks and does she keep him awake?.

They are a strange coupling.

Reactions: 7
There's definitely a fetish driving this but I'm still trying to understand the exact dynamics...

Detective hat time. I wonder if it's actually because they don't spend much time together on these holidays. Becks would never admit it, but she's out of breath just talking - I wonder how many 'naps' she takes in the hotel while he can go out and actually explore. The bit when JP walks off from her on the beach makes it seem like he's bored out of his mind and itching to do a bit more. And she at least is returning to the hotel during the day, because she went back to show off her Sephora purchases.

And surely, surely, he can't know Tattle exists. He seems like such a private person, I can't imagine he would stay with her if he knew he was being dissected on here.

I know, thinking this deeply into it is insane, but I've got some weird addiction to this orange blob and the classically handsome little JP.
Yes that part where he walks on the beach in his shoes, dressed in black, is really odd! Their whole relationship is just bizarre. She's deffo not selling it to me. Hopefully for their sake they're happy when the camera is off. She said she never goes through his phone and trusts him 100% .... but I think even if there were red flags she'd just ignore them

Reactions: 8
Although there probably is some fetish for him - you'd think he'd actually be aware of the state she's in! Out of breath just talking! But he's obvs not concerned!

Reactions: 3
She was bursting out of sizes 24 and 26 three years ago so why is she still trying to claim to be size 24 when she's noticeably larger now, this is from a vlog in summer 2020. She needs to order and wear the correct size, she's fooling no one except herself......and Wendy.

br1.png

She was bursting out of sizes 24 and 26 three years ago so why is she still trying to claim to be size 24 when she's noticeably larger now, this is from a vlog in summer 2020. She needs to order and wear the correct size, she's fooling no one except herself......and Wendy.
It's why I will never believe she is happy the size she is. She tries on all these clothes and yet, in all the travel vlogs, we only ever see her in dad t-shirts, ratty jumpers, leggings with mum-is-off-to-zumba trainers and those god awful smock dresses. It's clear she's not comfortable in any of the clothes she tries on in her videos because she doesn't keep or wear any of them.

She constantly bleats 'I could have sized down in this!!!' as some kind of achievement - because in her mind, being a smaller size is a goal for her and something to attain to.

Reactions: 13