Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By Becky’s logic if something isn’t absolutely welded to her body she can size down and if it’s too small it’s the clothing brands fault and the sizing is off

Reactions: 13
8E41A5DD-6936-4CD0-AC52-F2A59543BD04.jpeg

the ‘cruella’ dress is not meant to be skin tight like she wears it.
She really does pick the worst and most odd stuff, it doesnt even look good on the models, why does she think it’d look good on her?

Edit

everything is too small on her
6500F292-9022-4438-9B44-DDE5E102B912.jpeg
3FD296E8-3BA3-4FE2-8C53-988EBCD629F8.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I fell asleep halfway through the vlog, but I can get over the coat. She said it was too green but thought the lining would have been better in green rather than black. How can it be too green, the clue is in the name Longline GREEN coat.🤣

• Haha
She really does pick the worst and most odd stuff, it doesnt even look good on the models, why does she think it’d look good on her?
This is what I really don't get. I don't understand why she's making videos in the first place. Is fashion something she's actually into? There's no rhyme or reason to what she picks. After countless videos I still couldn't tell you her personal style or preferences. Every item seems absolutely random, and there's no styling. A blue satin dress. A zebra print shirt. It's baffling.

There are plenty of annoying YouTubers trying on clothes with varying degrees of taste, but typically they have at least a kind of aesthetic. Take Poppy Adams, she winds me up no end but she has her own aesthetic of bold prints, slightly grungy, tomboyish. I feel I could go into a store and pick out an outfit for her and confidently say 'this is her style'.

I couldn't do that for Becky. She's so bland and well, basic, I wouldn't know where to begin. There's just nothing about her that stands out at all.

Reactions: 10
So she's definitely convinced herself that she's this cute, sexy girlfriend... how many times did she describe pieces as cute and 'little'?
Everyfing is too small in a size 26.... is she so fick that she doesn't realise that she's NOT a size 26 ffs.
Also does she not actually own shoes? She never tries anything on with shoes 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Everything is just sooooo random... I've said it before, she just picks fings that she finks will fit her at this point.
My screenshot this week is of her finking she looks just sexy, lovely and gorgeous in this dress 🤢🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 6
What happened with the returns? Was it her mistake why they wouldn't refund her?

That green coat 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
What happened with the returns? Was it her mistake why they wouldn't refund her?

That green coat 😂😂😂
She said she handed it in at Tesco express which is the evri parcel drop point and it never got back to RI but they wouldn't refund her as she didn't have the correct proof of postage, I remember her ranting on her stories and tagging RI on there 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She said she handed it in at Tesco express which is the evri parcel drop point and it never got back to RI but they wouldn't refund her as she didn't have the correct proof of postage, I remember her ranting on her stories and tagging RI on there 🤣
Since the contract was between river Island and Evri (as river island chose Evri as a return option) it's for RL to file a claim with Evri and they should have refunded her. That's of course assuming she had the right proof of return slip, which does actually have a tracking code... Not sure what Becky things the number on the other side of the slip are for.... (Also, it's not green like she stating, it's blue. Idk this small detail bothered me so 😅)

Reactions: 5
Since the contract was between river Island and Evri (as river island chose Evri as a return option) it's for RL to file a claim with Evri and they should have refunded her. That's of course assuming she had the right proof of return slip, which does actually have a tracking code... Not sure what Becky things the number on the other side of the slip are for.... (Also, it's not green like she stating, it's blue. Idk this small detail bothered me so 😅)
She had the wrong proof of return slip, she said it was for an amazon parcel and the person working at Tesco express had given her the wrong one but surely they handed it to her as it was processed so not sure how she could get the wrong one, it's a giant mess up and i'd be peeved not to be refunded but she seems to lack basic knowledge about things like this and didn't seem to even know much about the slip of paper she was given which surprises me considering how many returns she must do.

She had the wrong proof of return slip, she said it was for an amazon parcel and the person working at Tesco express had given her the wrong one but surely they handed it to her as it was processed so not sure how she could get the wrong one, it's a giant mess up and i'd be peeved not to be refunded but she seems to lack basic knowledge about things like this and didn't seem to even know much about the slip of paper she was given which surprises me considering how many returns she must do.
Stupid is as stupid does 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think realistically what happened is that she took a load of returns to Tescos, got them all sent off (and as @lexiloo said they hand the return slips to you as they do it) and she's binned the returns slips or shoved them at the bottom of a handbag thinking she won't need them. I do the same honestly, there are a few stuck in the footwell of my car I'm sure.

Then the return gets lost, they want proof, she can't find the slip. She rustles up some random one she found and she's trying to pass it off as the slip. She's pissed off because they haven't bought into it and now she's digging in her Karen heels to try and get a goodwill refund.

I’m surprised mummy Wendy didn’t call up those horrid people at RI and demand they refund ickle Becky her money back 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The actual vlog is mind-numbingly boring - just Becks stuffing her face and describing everything she eats, sees or does as 'soooooo niceeeeeeeeeeuh' (very Becki Jones style), so instead enjoy a few screenshots of JP scowling at her throughout the trip.

Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 18.47.37.png
Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 18.46.19.png

Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 18.44.46.png
Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 18.44.24.png

Something's definitely in the air, but it ain't love :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The actual vlog is mind-numbingly boring - just Becks stuffing her face and describing everything she eats, sees or does as 'soooooo niceeeeeeeeeeuh' (very Becki Jones style), so instead enjoy a few screenshots of JP scowling at her throughout the trip.

View attachment 2729170View attachment 2729172
View attachment 2729175View attachment 2729176

Something's definitely in the air, but it ain't love :ROFLMAO:
If I watched back a video and my fella was looking at me the way he’s looking at her in the first picture I’d be genuinely devastated

The Malaga vlog is like watching an awkward first date where one person is clearly not interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find it sad that they go to these beautiful cultural places and all she gets excited for is Sephora and duty-free.
JP had never been to malaga before and she drags him into Sephora for more crusty orange eyeshadow palettes.

Elegant lady incoming
IMG_5634.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
He was probably in the bathroom on the phone to his other girlfriend

How many bloody lip balms and palettes does she need! 🙄

she either had lipstick or chocolate smeared all around her gob early on in the vlog 😂

JP is so awkward. Leave the poor bloke alone! I wonder who paid for this trip? I can't imagine those pair rolling around on that hotel bed 😂 what man wants to be dragged around make up shops on holiday? My husband indulges and spoils me A LOT but even he would tell me to get fucked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7