Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a hairy chin myself, I won't lie there, but I spend £5 on a chin wax every 8 weeks. For someone who spends so much on make up, you'd think it would be a given.

JP looks like a nervy rescue dog every clip he's in. It's just so awkward. I almost had to turn off when she was trying to get him to make sad faces into the camera. He's clearly so uncomfortable on camera and she has absolutely no respect for it. I've got no sympathy for either of them at this point, he needs to grow a backbone and she needs to get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she sad she has PCOS? She has lots of symptoms. I get a hairy chin because I'm an old witch now, but at her age indicates some hormone issues. With all the money she pisses away on make-up she could easily get some laser treatments.

Reactions: 10
Has she sad she has PCOS? She has lots of symptoms. I get a hairy chin because I'm an old witch now, but at her age indicates some hormone issues. With all the money she pisses away on make-up she could easily get some laser treatments.
I don't think she's ever said it but I entirely agree with you. Thinning hair, acne, weight around the belly, hairy chin etc all says PCOS to me.

Reactions: 8
I have pcos and I wouldn’t be surprised if Becky does too, she seems to have quite a few of the symptoms - the hair on the chin, acne, male pattern hair thinning, carrying weight in her stomach. The only thing that helped me was weight loss, I get barely any hair on my chin now and my period is completely regular (they’re the only symptoms I had thankfully)
---
I don't think she's ever said it but I entirely agree with you. Thinning hair, acne, weight around the belly, hairy chin etc all says PCOS to me.
Snap 🤣

Reactions: 7
I have pcos and I wouldn’t be surprised if Becky does too, she seems to have quite a few of the symptoms - the hair on the chin, acne, male pattern hair thinning, carrying weight in her stomach. The only thing that helped me was weight loss, I get barely any hair on my chin now and my period is completely regular (they’re the only symptoms I had thankfully)
---

Snap 🤣
Great to hear.
Sadly, Becky really is a picture of "you are what you eat". 😬

What a waste of my time... fast forwarded through the 18 minute slog...
What is it with her cutting half her head off in the majority of footage? Reminds me of my mum whose speciality was cutting everyone's heads off and we only found out when we got the photos back 🤣🤣 presenting Exhibit A!!
Legit photo of my Dad and I 1993 when I moved abroad.... note the left over 80s fashion... 😂😂
---
Also why do her nails always look filthy and minging? Does she smoke?
We know she reads here so Becky take a photo of my nails along to your next appointment for inspiration... go on, I dare you 🙋‍♀️🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
What a waste of my time... fast forwarded through the 18 minute slog...
What is it with her cutting half her head off in the majority of footage? Reminds me of my mum whose speciality was cutting everyone's heads off and we only found out when we got the photos back 🤣🤣 presenting Exhibit A!!
Legit photo of my Dad and I 1993 when I moved abroad.... note the left over 80s fashion... 😂😂
---
Also why do her nails always look filthy and minging? Does she smoke?
We know she reads here so Becky take a photo of my nails along to your next appointment for inspiration... go on, I dare you 🙋‍♀️🤣
That looks like fake tan fingers to me

Reactions: 2
I think the look they're going for is revived roadkill found on the side of the M4 .... it's a bit of a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know becky and wendy think they are relatable because they do not look like typical influencers/youtubers.

But i just dont see how being out of breath from just talking and looking like you havent showered in weeks whilst carrying a Chanel bag is at all relatable?!?Actually find it very offensive 🤣

I definitely get b.o and sweaty feet vibes from Becky too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I know becky and wendy think they are relatable because they do not look like typical influencers/youtubers.

But i just dont see how being out of breath from just talking and looking like you havent showered in weeks whilst carrying a Chanel bag is at all relatable?!?Actually find it very offensive 🤣

I definitely get b.o and sweaty feet vibes from Becky too
She can't be arsed to brush her teeth, she probably doesn't wash her lady garden either

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The thought of those 2 on the job! Turns my stomach! I have to wonder, if she's out of breath just walking on a flat path, how the F does she have sex? Maybe she just lays there and takes it whilst the hobbit does the work.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don't think it is offensive or fat phobic or anything to say that larger people do begin to smell worse much, much more quickly. There are plenty of larger people who don't smell but they do have to shower or bathe more, use deodorant between rolls etc. It's just due to the shape of their body.

Becky seems to think that the weird orange eyeshadow and designer bag covers up the unbrushed hair, literal beard, smudged lipstick, etc. I immediately look at her and think 'that woman does not take care of herself', and I'm sorry, but because of that I presume she smells.

Reactions: 10
I don't think it is offensive or fat phobic or anything to say that larger people do begin to smell worse much, much more quickly. There are plenty of larger people who don't smell but they do have to shower or bathe more, use deodorant between rolls etc. It's just due to the shape of their body.

Becky seems to think that the weird orange eyeshadow and designer bag covers up the unbrushed hair, literal beard, smudged lipstick, etc. I immediately look at her and think 'that woman does not take care of herself', and I'm sorry, but because of that I presume she smells.
When she proudly admitted to not cleaning her teeth some days. That tells us lots.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Add in that she needs mummy wendy to get the matting out of her hair monthly and she’s so lazy she hires a cleaner.
Her hygiene is definitely poor.

£200 perfume wont do much when you dont wash your sweaty hair and your breath reeks of yesterday’s meat and cheese platter .

• Sick
Reactions: 11