Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don't care that JP has a fat fetish, but I'm finding him more and more slimy as she makes these travel vlogs. He clearly doesn't like her and has absolutely no interest in her life or her as a person. I do think it's really, really sad and spineless on his part that he's happy to accept these holidays and gifts regardless. He knows exactly how to manipulate her by doing the absolute bare minimum to keep her strung along.

The only reason she doesn't get more comments about it is because they're both the same age and European, I think. If he was from a country 90 Day Fiancé has made us associate with romance scams, like Nigeria or Morocco, she'd have plenty more people in her comments saying the truth about what it is.

Reactions: 15
When she's filming herself working in today's vlog, her gob is open the entire time! I'm assuming that's because she can't breathe through her nose. God she's a state first thing in the morning! Fancy waking up to that! She is looking more and more like her mother.

Reactions: 6
The noises she makes when doing her lips 🤮 that shade sure did bring out the yellow hue of her teef

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sweet baby Jesus, why would anyone film themselves looking like that first thing. I mean, I don't look amazing first thing, bed hair and all that, but I'm not filming myself for 20k people to (potentially) watch. Hot cross bun and sweet, synthetic flavoured tea for breakfast. What was with the armpit scratching in the kitchen. Stack of washing up in the bowl - it's just her. How difficult can it be to wash up daily! Then no sign of a shower, but putting deodorant on (sponsored ad. Have a chat to yourself Wild) and she's just started her period! She's clearly reading key points about the product she declares she loves. And what's with stupid random voices. Make up in the middle of the working day. Nice work if you can get it.

Lunch is a shite white sandwich, crisps, strawberries and an Muller LIGHT yoghurt (aka, chemical shitstorm!). Apparently a lot of 'you guys' have asked for her to do some cooking videos - oh purlease! Thinks the fish might have been off, but still ate it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I've actually sent Wild a stinking email! Because I've been using their products for years, and genuinely really like them! Bur now mortified to see them collaborating with these people! Wilds mission is to help the environment and be sustainable! Yet theu are sponsoring and sending free products to these people (not just Becky) who couldn't give a flying F about the environment! When they work with companies like shein and temu! It's utter hypocrisy! I've given them a strong piece of my mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've actually sent Wild a stinking email! Because I've been using their products for years, and genuinely really like them! Bur now mortified to see them collaborating with these people! Wilds mission is to help the environment and be sustainable! Yet theu are sponsoring and sending free products to these people (not just Becky) who couldn't give a flying F about the environment! When they work with companies like shein and temu! It's utter hypocrisy! I've given them a strong piece of my mind!
Excellent 👌🏼

Reactions: 3
What have I just watched ( well I fast forwarded the make up application). It was a bit of a train wreck, I certainly wouldn’t film myself first thing in the morning, and what’s with putting the deodorant on in front of the camera (at least she did it in her own home not like Bogtrotter on the pier). That dinner looked awful, the sauce was like a plate of sick.

• Haha
she looks like she’s just gotten two hours of sleep after a three day bender in the first clip

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny how the so called influencers don't like anything less than positive comments for their contributions - Also, what time did she actually fall out of bed, as it was fully daylight when she opened the curtains, so I would assume well after 8am....

1707418569382.png

---
Part of the "new" skin care routine needs to include a regular chin wax me thinks......

1707419233568.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Funny how the so called influencers don't like anything less than positive comments for their contributions - Also, what time did she actually fall out of bed, as it was fully daylight when she opened the curtains, so I would assume well after 8am....

View attachment 2744374
---
Part of the "new" skin care routine needs to include a regular chin wax me thinks......

View attachment 2744390
Gingermary always pulls her up on things. I'm secretly hoping she's a Tattler.

• Haha
AB102F55-023D-4664-A079-E0AF6D66BF1A.jpeg

Def didnt wash, look at the flyaway hairs on the side of her head. She kept scratching her armpits, def woke up stinking.

IMG_6114.jpeg

State of it

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I worked in a factory that employed 99% Eastern European workers and when the Wild deodorants came in from China we were paid to strip them from yards and yards of plastic packaging and put them into cardboard packaging from sustainable forests 😂😂😂😂 Please don’t think they are in any way eco friendly.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2744374
---

View attachment 2744390
Walked all over malaga? When? You got the bus to the castle instead of walking 20mins

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have to say 'natural deodorant' was the in thing when I was young and hip and my god, did anyone using it STINK. It just didn't cover up the smell of BO or stop them sweating. And like I said before, it's just fact that larger bodies sweat - and smell - more. I don't think natural deodorant is doing a thing for her.

I can't believe her hair either - that's not one night of not brushing, it's days of neglect. If it gets that tangled, cut it off or at least plait it before bed.

Ginger Mary is right - she gets up, eats, works, eats, eats a bit more, sleeps. It's a sad life. Didn't leave the house - and that's a vlog worthy day for her.

What made me laugh most was the dainty portion she served herself. Becky, we saw all the potatoes you actually shoved in your air fryer - and the entire pack of cod - and the pot of sick (sorry, I mean cream sauce). You didn't get to that size eating little cod filets with a few potatoes.

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 21.04.55.png
Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 21.05.05.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
“This blusher is really blendable” she says as she shows off red clown cheeks……

• Haha
She's ridiculous. In a blind test I bet she couldn't tell the difference between primark make up or designer. She's just a snob, and she'd probably wear better clothes if she wasn't so fat

• Heart
Christ that's the epitome of looking like she's been dragged through a bush backwards.
Has she got fleas with all the scratching?
She looks like such a simpleton.
Fastforwarded through yet another GRWM shite makeup.
Subsenance???? Another word she can't pronounce... reminds me of my students when they can't pronounce a word they mimic the sound.... but they're 14 years old and learning English as a second language... not a 30 year old whose job actually requires a command of English....
What's with all the moves when she's describing her dinner 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Heavy breeving and speaking fru her stuffed up nose.... it literally makes me want to 🤢🤢
She really is scratching the bottom of the barrel with that load of crap today
Byeeeeeee 👋 👋 👋 👋

Attachments

I have to say 'natural deodorant' was the in thing when I was young and hip and my god, did anyone using it STINK. It just didn't cover up the smell of BO or stop them sweating. And like I said before, it's just fact that larger bodies sweat - and smell - more. I don't think natural deodorant is doing a thing for her.

I can't believe her hair either - that's not one night of not brushing, it's days of neglect. If it gets that tangled, cut it off or at least plait it before bed.

Ginger Mary is right - she gets up, eats, works, eats, eats a bit more, sleeps. It's a sad life. Didn't leave the house - and that's a vlog worthy day for her.

What made me laugh most was the dainty portion she served herself. Becky, we saw all the potatoes you actually shoved in your air fryer - and the entire pack of cod - and the pot of sick (sorry, I mean cream sauce). You didn't get to that size eating little cod filets with a few potatoes.

View attachment 2744487View attachment 2744488
I totally missed the air fryer shot 😲

Reactions: 3
She clearly didn't have a shower, yet said she had her period. Dirty cow! Bet she's a right stinker!

• Sick