Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he ever visit her? Since he returned home I’m fairly certain he’s never been back to see her
Renember her posting a picture last year of a 'surprise visit' sitting eating a takeaway in her front room.... surprise my a***, just our Becky romanticising again.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think he is into designers and brands too. Not as much as Becky but saw he had a LV wallet. But yeah, dont think he is filthy rich, but i think he does alright for himself… definitely earns more than her. But she probably sees herself on the level of dating someone who is a ‘Monaco banker’.

For years I was friends with someone who constantly told ‘little white lies’. Always about really stupid things that didn’t matter like the top she was wearing that she bought in New York when in fact she had never ever been to New York. She had her son really young and missed out on a lot and she always kind so I never said anything as I didn’t want to embarrass her. Over the years the lies got bigger and bigger and I started to keep my distance. Then social media became huge and her posts were always sunshine and roses - how her boyfriend was completely and utterly amazing and there was no one like him but the reality was she would be on the phone to me five minutes later in a fit of rage because said boyfriend was a lazy waste of space who was spending her money. Fifteen years later and she’s still exactly the same. Lives a complete fantasy online. Everything is a lie. My dad always said that in order to be a good liar you must have a good memory and she does not have a good memory! She reminds me so much of Becky. Lies to make her life sound interesting, not particularly attractive so will settle for any man that shows a slight interest, no hobbies or interests so is quite boring therefore needs to tell even more lies to make herself seem interesting. Tragic.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry, but I think he looks like he was a mole in a previous life. I know we all have different tastes in what is pleasing to our eye, but "classically handsome" he is not.
That's the thing. If he was nice to her his looks wouldn't matter one bit.

Take her YouTube frenemy Trina-Louise - I think her boyfriend is unattractive. He's just not my type. But he's also kind, and lovely, and clearly head over heels for her. He appears in her videos happily, because they're important to her, and they seem to have very similar personalities. And that's all that matters - that he fulfils her needs and SHE'S happy with him.

JP doesn't fulfil her needs AND he isn't attractive. I cannot imagine with his attitude he's any good in bed - he clearly prioritises his own needs over the bare minimum of others. Sorry Becks, whatever you want to say, it's very obvious he doesn't care.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry, but I think he looks like he was a mole in a previous life. I know we all have different tastes in what is pleasing to our eye, but "classically handsome" he is not.
Can we call him little womble from now on 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
You can be as ugly as sin to the rest of the world, but if you're a good person and an amazing partner, and good to be around, that makes you an 11/10 easily.

Maybe he's tried to let her down gently but she's refusing to see it for what it is, so he keeps her at arms length and accepts her gifts because he's a wet blanket and a spineless git.

Either way he's not an example of what to look for in a man. She's completely deluded as per usual

• Heart
Reactions: 11
100% Han carries the partnership, can you imagine interviewing someone face to face who hasn’t brushed their hair in a week or their teef? 🤮 I knew a guy like this, came from sales background and he wowed the manager, she said he was the highest scoring person they ever had in interview. For 5 years the whole team carried him, he couldn’t put a nut in a monkeys mouth, absolute dumb idiot who messed up, causing complaints and no accountability. Managers let him away with it too. Unreal sorry ranting

I’m certain she reads here, so Becky please take note of this actual long distance relationship…

I have a very dear friend (lives in Scotland) who met an American lady online. They’d been chatting for a couple of months when he decided to fly over to meet her. Arranged to stay in a hotel, did everything sensibly. Long story short, they fell in love. A few months later she flew over to him and this went on for two years. Neither of them have your unexplainable disposable income so they resorted to selling their possessions just so they could see each other a few times a year. He proposed just before Covid hit so they didn’t see each other for a long time and he was miserable! Never seen anyone so heartbroken. When things returned to normal he filed the necessary paperwork for his visa which took ages but finally last October things became official. His house was sold and they’ve now been married two months. Absolutely nothing and no one stood in their way because they genuinely love each other. They’re both broke but incredibly happy. Would Little JP give up everything for you? I very much doubt it.
My husband and I had the same experience. He’s American, I’m British. We got engaged in the US in Feb 2020. I flew home, having already planned to take extended leave from my job to stay with my fiancé for 6 weeks to plan the wedding/visas etc. but Covid hit and we were apart for 7 months because of the travel ban. In the end I had to go to a country that would be acceptable for the US for just over 2 weeks and took the most anxious flight of my life from Europe to NYC. Then when I arrived with no money, no job (I ended up leaving my job in the end) I got questioned about my intent by border control, had my passport seized etc but was finally let through. A few weeks later, we ended up eloping. Started our marriage in a small studio apartment with hardly any furniture, just us and our cat… we’ve been together for less time than Becky and JP and have been through way more. We did long distance for about 3 years. We now live in the UK, my husband has a good job, I have a job I love, too. We made it happen. It’s so sad that she cannot see the 🚩 all over this relationship. It’s sad she cannot see her worth in this…but maybe this is how she likes it!? I dunno….
---
It's just very clear that he does not fulfil what she actually wants. She tags him constantly in stories, posts, and always seems itching to share pictures of them together as a happy couple, and yet he does nothing in return. It screams of desperation. She clearly wants a man who is on social media, very much happy to post and show her off, etc.

And there's nothing wrong with that - but I find it ridiculous that she sits there talking about not settling and being confident and knowing what you want and your worth etc etc when she is settling for a man who does the bare minimum, if that.
I dunno, I’m not defending their relationship at all, but my husband is not really a social media person so much anymore (even though we got to know each other on Instagram) but he doesn’t really post me on his socials. Or really at all…

• Heart
My husband and I had the same experience. He’s American, I’m British. We got engaged in the US in Feb 2020. I flew home, having already planned to take extended leave from my job to stay with my fiancé for 6 weeks to plan the wedding/visas etc. but Covid hit and we were apart for 7 months because of the travel ban. In the end I had to go to a country that would be acceptable for the US for just over 2 weeks and took the most anxious flight of my life from Europe to NYC. Then when I arrived with no money, no job (I ended up leaving my job in the end) I got questioned about my intent by border control, had my passport seized etc but was finally let through. A few weeks later, we ended up eloping. Started our marriage in a small studio apartment with hardly any furniture, just us and our cat… we’ve been together for less time than Becky and JP and have been through way more. We did long distance for about 3 years. We now live in the UK, my husband has a good job, I have a job I love, too. We made it happen. It’s so sad that she cannot see the 🚩 all over this relationship. It’s sad she cannot see her worth in this…but maybe this is how she likes it!? I dunno….
---

I dunno, I’m not defending their relationship at all, but my husband is not really a social media person so much anymore (even though we got to know each other on Instagram) but he doesn’t really post me on his socials. Or really at all…
I got to know mine through Facebook but my husband absolutely hates all forms of social media now. A lot of that was to do with his ex and her family who tried to cause all sorts of problems when we got engaged. He still has an account and I’m always tagging him in loads of random crap but he almost never likes or replies. He does mention it to me though, like oh, I seen your post about such and such restaurant or that bands playing, shall we go? I always got the impression that JP was uncomfortable having a camera shoved in his face and that’s why he didn’t want to be in her videos. My husband would be exactly the same if I was a YouTube wannabe 😂

Reactions: 2
My partner doesnt use social either. But the thing with JP is that it’s clearly something that means a lot to Becky and theyve been ‘together’ a long time. Id be devestated if it meant that much to me and my partner acted like it was something that annoyed him

Classically handsome babe 🥰

IMG_5330.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My partner doesnt use social either. But the thing with JP is that it’s clearly something that means a lot to Becky and theyve been ‘together’ a long time. Id be devestated if it meant that much to me and my partner acted like it was something that annoyed him

View attachment 2717435

What a babe! 🤢😂

I’m not sure social media does mean that much to her. I think she’s just so desperate to let everyone know that she managed to get a boyfriend. I imagine that she probably wasn’t very popular at school or uni and this seems like a big f.u to her ‘haters’. Look at me now! I’m a super hot plus size babe influencer with a classically handsome boyfriend and a wardrobe full of expensive bags. I’ve made it! Sad part is, people who knew her or even those still in her life probably don’t watch her or watch and feel second hand embarrassment for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What a babe! 🤢😂

I’m not sure social media does mean that much to her. I think she’s just so desperate to let everyone know that she managed to get a boyfriend. I imagine that she probably wasn’t very popular at school or uni and this seems like a big f.u to her ‘haters’. Look at me now! I’m a super hot plus size babe influencer with a classically handsome boyfriend and a wardrobe full of expensive bags. I’ve made it! Sad part is, people who knew her or even those still in her life probably don’t watch her or watch and feel second hand embarrassment for her.
I think you guys are all 100% right - but this is really spot on. She wants a boyfriend she can show off and one who will show HER off. That's the crux of the issue more than social media itself. It seems like she was a bit of a loner all through school/uni/etc and now wants, like you said, a big 'fu' to the haters with a man who adores her.

I just wonder if deep down she realises that nobody looks at her relationship with JP and thinks 'wow, there's a couple who are devoted to each other' - and if we can tell that from the edited rose-tinted videos she uploads, I can only imagine how awkward they are around each other most of the time.

And it's officially time for me to leave Tattle. I clearly spend too much time here. Facebook is suggesting I go to university in Monaco to study luxury management.

Maybe I can meet my own classically handsome, romantic and intelligent long-distance somewhat boyfriend!

IMG_4065.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2717435
Looks like Elton John there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s obviously crappy not being able to get a refund for a missing parcel but she so genuinely pissed off in the intro of the new video I felt like I was getting told off by a teacher, I’m sat here feeling like it my fault 🤣

• Haha
How many valentine’s outfits has she bought?!? Bit weird for someone likely spending it alone.

Reactions: 7
I just don't think she understands how clothes are meant to fit. The first dress isn't bad actually - I quite like it - but it's too small. The bust doesn't cover her actual breast area, the sleeves are digging into her shoulders, and it is riding up because it is too tight to sit on her waist - making the lining show. 1 or 2 sizes bigger and I think it would actually be a nice option for her.

The green coat and the green dress are both hideous, but they show she doesn't understand how disproportionate her body is compared to the norm. There are apple shapes and pear shapes etc, but I don't think she realises she's a very extreme apple shape - and so a lot of clothing styles are simply not going to fit her. That coat in ANY size isn't going to look right - because to be big enough to fit her gut, it will be too big on her bust/shoulders. That's the nature of fast fashion. It's cheap labour, cheap material, cut into limited sizes.

The blue satin dress is a beautiful colour but she needs to size up again - I actually laughed when she said she'd size down. It's tight enough to show her belly button. Satin should flow, you are MEANT to have room in it. It's just a lack of knowledge that is ridiculous for someone making money by trying on clothes.

Everything else is just hideous. And as for literally forgetting to change the captions - it's laziness. I'm so surprised she works in a creative role with these huge mistakes.

Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 18.21.06.png

Reactions: 10
Does she not watch the vlogs back and see how awful the neon orange stripes look on her face? and as for being able to size down in the blue dress is she kidding? it was so clingy and her belly button looked like a yawning gob under it.