Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wasn’t so smug about the whole thing I’d almost feel sorry for her. She has wasted most of her 20s and god knows how much of her future in a dead end relationship. Based on what she told of her experience with dating apps I get the impression she settled for the first man that would give her the time of day.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Glad to know neither she or JP are not that interested in what the other looks like, seeing as how 99.9% of the time they both look like 💩💩💩💩
Do we think she's put up this slog to try and convince JP to pop the question on Valentine's Day so he can see how compatible and wonderful they are together!!
Load of absolute crap 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't she say she got fed up of paying for him to come to England or did I imagine that?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m certain she reads here, so Becky please take note of this actual long distance relationship…

I have a very dear friend (lives in Scotland) who met an American lady online. They’d been chatting for a couple of months when he decided to fly over to meet her. Arranged to stay in a hotel, did everything sensibly. Long story short, they fell in love. A few months later she flew over to him and this went on for two years. Neither of them have your unexplainable disposable income so they resorted to selling their possessions just so they could see each other a few times a year. He proposed just before Covid hit so they didn’t see each other for a long time and he was miserable! Never seen anyone so heartbroken. When things returned to normal he filed the necessary paperwork for his visa which took ages but finally last October things became official. His house was sold and they’ve now been married two months. Absolutely nothing and no one stood in their way because they genuinely love each other. They’re both broke but incredibly happy. Would Little JP give up everything for you? I very much doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Didn't she say she got fed up of paying for him to come to England or did I imagine that?
I think it was that she was paying for all her flights over and back to see him and she had to sit him down and ask him to split the costs

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think it was that she was paying for all her flights over and back to see him and she had to sit him down and ask him to split the costs
Does he ever visit her? Since he returned home I’m fairly certain he’s never been back to see her

Reactions: 9
I wonder what her parents think of him? Did she say around Christmas time that she was getting him tickets for the Harry Potter studio tour or did I dream that? 😂

Reactions: 4
I just don’t believe her when she said she dated a lot. She seems very sheltered - going to festivals with Mummy Wend. Nothing wrong with doing things with your parents but the impression she gives screams no friends and no social life. I think Little JP is the first guy to give her a second look and that’s probably only because she bribed him with paying or some overpriced gift. She’s always showering him with presents but doesn’t really receive the same effort in return. Sad but she’s a twit of a woman so I have zero sympathy for her.

Tbh I think by ‘classically handsome’ she means he’s not overweight, I get the impression she wouldn’t dream of dating a man around her size

It's just very clear that he does not fulfil what she actually wants. She tags him constantly in stories, posts, and always seems itching to share pictures of them together as a happy couple, and yet he does nothing in return. It screams of desperation. She clearly wants a man who is on social media, very much happy to post and show her off, etc.

And there's nothing wrong with that - but I find it ridiculous that she sits there talking about not settling and being confident and knowing what you want and your worth etc etc when she is settling for a man who does the bare minimum, if that.

Anyone else think that when they met she did her usual and portrayed this fantasy lifestyle of designer bags, dropping hundreds of pounds in Sephora and expensive meals and he saw pound signs? He thought she was loaded so put up with her for the ‘perks’ but when he realised she was full of tit and really just a bit empty, boring and heavily reliant on the bank of mummy and daddy he did a runner back home? As much as I don’t like her and her fake persona I really wish she’d wake up and realise that she’s being used. I might actually have some respect for her if she told him where to go.

Anyone else think that when they met she did her usual and portrayed this fantasy lifestyle of designer bags, dropping hundreds of pounds in Sephora and expensive meals and he saw pound signs? He thought she was loaded so put up with her for the ‘perks’ but when he realised she was full of tit and really just a bit empty, boring and heavily reliant on the bank of mummy and daddy he did a runner back home? As much as I don’t like her and her fake persona I really wish she’d wake up and realise that she’s being used. I might actually have some respect for her if she told him where to go.
I think first and foremost it's a fetish, for him. I don't mean anyone who dates a larger woman MUST have a fetish, but it's that he refuses to show her anywhere. She's never met his friends, that we know of - she never mentions them and we all know she would. She's met his family once during COVID and never again. He doesn't want her to be a visible part of her life after six years (!!!) and that to me says 'you are a fetish that I'm embarrassed by but want to indulge in'.

The money is a big draw though. I think he's well off but sometimes the most financially comfortable are the stingiest. She'll book an entire trip to Vegas and pay for it all, and when he comes along that's a sign that he must love/care about her, in her mind. 'How could he not love me if we're going on holiday together!' - that kind of thinking. I imagine he's smart enough to pick up a few cheap lunches to keep up her delusions enough.

Reactions: 8