Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I didn’t know who she was and I saw her plodding down the street with a Chanel bag I’d assume it was fake
She has absolutely no idea the image she actually puts out of herself. The people who are impressed by her tacky, gaudy labels and cheap clothes wouldn't have a clue if her bag was fake. The people who would know wouldn't be impressed by her, because her clothes, make up, and hair are all unkempt and lazy. it's utterly silly. She simply isn't able to comprehend that people are only complimenting her out of pity, politeness, or because they simply have nothing else to say.

But she seems to have this arrogant idea that none of her viewers are able to spot her constant, glaring lies about her lifestyle. She thinks she's smarter than anyone who watches her.

Reactions: 11
How she affords a mortgage, designer bags, makeup, trips to see little JP and multiple holidays a year is beyond me. I know some people speculate her parents fund a lot of it but are they well off?

Reactions: 5
I think her parents spoil her a lot. She had no problem asking for a bottle of perfume that was like £200 for Christmas. My father spoils me, but there's no way I'd ask for something expensive like that as an adult, when I can buy my own

Reactions: 7
I think her parents spoil her a lot. She had no problem asking for a bottle of perfume that was like £200 for Christmas. My father spoils me, but there's no way I'd ask for something expensive like that as an adult, when I can buy my own
I can’t imagine buying myself something expensive and then asking my parents to give me the money for it to pass it off as a gift. I’m the first to admit my dad spoils me too (I’m the youngest and only girl lol), but I’ve never asked for money and haven’t asked for a specific gift since I was a child.

side note I bought myself that exact perfume as a birthday present to myself last year - it’s really nice but not worth the money at all

• Heart
According to Glassdoor, where a copywriter for her company has shared their salary, Becks is on £29-£32k.
Her parents took her to Chanel for her birthday and dropped thousands on whatever bag she wanted. They totally fund it.

IMG_5191.jpeg

• Wow
How she affords a mortgage, designer bags, makeup, trips to see little JP and multiple holidays a year is beyond me. I know some people speculate her parents fund a lot of it but are they well off?
I keep replying to your posts like a right weirdo :ROFLMAO: , but here's my theory:

The mortgage is likely relatively small; it's a small house that needed a lot of work and I imagine her parents have given her quite a significant deposit towards it.

The designer bags - most are fake. She buys a few genuine ones from the outlets - these are ALWAYS unboxed and constantly droned on about. The Chanel bag had multiple videos, for example. But the vast majority you see on her Instagram are 'genuine fakes' and purchased online. That's why she doesn't unbox them or talk about them, and why she's never done a 'designer handbag showcase' despite claiming to have so many (and being asked to do so).

In terms of the other verifiable purchases - she's got no kids, she doesn't commute to work, she doesn't go out with friends, no pets, and no real hobbies. Aside from the mortgage and food, she's got money to spaff on what she wants. She's weirdly obsessed with JP and so it all goes on him. The holidays with mum and dad I imagine they pay for, so she's just paying for make up to slap on during trips to see him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I keep replying to your posts like a right weirdo :ROFLMAO: , but here's my theory:

The mortgage is likely relatively small; it's a small house that needed a lot of work and I imagine her parents have given her quite a significant deposit towards it.

The designer bags - most are fake. She buys a few genuine ones from the outlets - these are ALWAYS unboxed and constantly droned on about. The Chanel bag had multiple videos, for example. But the vast majority you see on her Instagram are 'genuine fakes' and purchased online. That's why she doesn't unbox them or talk about them, and why she's never done a 'designer handbag showcase' despite claiming to have so many (and being asked to do so).

In terms of the other verifiable purchases - she's got no kids, she doesn't commute to work, she doesn't go out with friends, no pets, and no real hobbies. Aside from the mortgage and food, she's got money to spaff on what she wants. She's weirdly obsessed with JP and so it all goes on him. The holidays with mum and dad I imagine they pay for, so she's just paying for make up to slap on during trips to see him.
Hey if anyone is the weirdo here it’s me, I’m so fixated on this boring bleeping woman and I haven’t a clue why - I’m off work after surgery so I’m blaming having too much time on my hands and the meds 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I just looked at her IG, jeeeezz.

Chanel 19 which is like £5k,
Dior Book Tote £2.5k,
Chanel classic flap is about £7k,
Loewe Puzzle Bag £2.5k.
That’s £15k right there!

I asked my friend who is an authenticator for one of the big reselling websites and he said everything looks correct.
Dior book tote
IMG_5194.jpeg
This one is from Spring 2018 - hard to tell from the photo being compressed, but even the small uneven letters are accurate to the authentic (like the longer I in DIOR).
Chanel Classic flap
The scale in this Medium flap looks correct, grommet placement and CC tab size also seem right. I’d need to see inside as the code and construction are the tell tell.

i know they could still be high-end reps, and he can’t see inside, but i do think her bags might be real? Possibly the Chanels might be her mum’s, or presents from her parents. The ones she actually buys are always in weird styles/colourways so i think theyre outlet.

She got super defensive when she posted her Gucci outlet haul - said she gets hate from it.

to authenticate a bag, we always judge the person first, so whatever bag she has, it’s gonna look fake anyway

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I asked my friend who is an authenticator for one of the big reselling websites and he said everything looks correct.
I certainly trust them more than me! I just found her attitude around them very odd. She's not rich enough to be buying £2.5k bags as a throwaway thought, and yet she talks endlessly about some of them and not others. It doesn't add up. I find it very difficult to believe someone as gaudy and desperate to be in style as her wouldn't mention a Loewe bag in a single video. It's just so odd.

🙏pray she does a bag collection video or something, then we’ll know 🕵 those photos just arent great tbh

Imagine this walking ahead of you! Why did she pick that colour 🤣 Please squint and look at it 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_5236.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🙏pray she does a bag collection video or something, then we’ll know 🕵 those photos just arent great tbh

Imagine this walking ahead of you! Why did she pick that colour 🤣 Please squint and look at it 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2712128
I saw someone in the carpark of home bargains wearing similar leggings, I did a double take I thought I was looking at her naked arse crack 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢 they're absolutely disgusting!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 2712128
Good lord! I actually thought she had her bare naked arse out then! Have to say, her legs actually look pretty toned, there's no lumpy bumpy cellulite bits! Or are they some kind of firming leggings?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Plus size dating advice? Is this even a thing? Isn't dating just the same for everyone?. She really is scraping the barrel! I wouldn't call her a dating expert with her weird LDR.

Reactions: 4
I've not watched the slog yet, but the first comment is asking for 'plus size hygiene routine and tips' - it's either a Tattler taking the piss or someone who can't work out how to keep a body clean without guidance from a guru, the same guru that admits to forgetting to clean their teeth.

• Haha