Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes just spending money for the sake of it now, no bag of freebies is worth spending on rubbish you dont need

she also said that the thought of moisturising puts her off showering... this along with her matted hair and not brushing her teeth 🤢 no wonder little JP doesn't visit

• Sick
Reactions: 8
shes just spending money for the sake of it now, no bag of freebies is worth spending on rubbish you dont need

she also said that the thought of moisturising puts her off showering... this along with her matted hair and not brushing her teeth 🤢 no wonder little JP doesn't visit
She admitted in this video she washes her hair once a week. It explains the matting. There is no way in hell with a neck/goitre as thick as hers that the sweat and oil build up doesn't smell absolutely rancid.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She needs a refund on the keratin treatment

View attachment 2939995
she uses generic garnier shampoos which is a big no no for keratin treated hair. I have mine done and make sure to use suphate and sodium free shampoos and my hair remains pretty good for around 9 months.
I do get a wee bit of frizz where hers is on the back of the head due to sleeping but a brush makes it better and not noticeable.

Reactions: 7
She admitted in this video she washes her hair once a week. It explains the matting. There is no way in hell with a neck/goitre as thick as hers that the sweat and oil build up doesn't smell absolutely rancid.
I doubt it's easy to brush her hair behind her head. All the fat around her neck probably restricts her breathing if she tries to.... sad really that someone her age leads such a sad little life, no friends, no bf (that you could consider to be a bf) and very little life outside of her home.

I doubt it's easy to brush her hair behind her head. All the fat around her neck probably restricts her breathing if she tries to.... sad really that someone her age leads such a sad little life, no friends, no bf (that you could consider to be a bf) and very little life outside of her home.
She's admitted she can't tie halternecks and her mum has to brush her hair out. And that's just what she's admitted - we all know how delusional she is, so it's surely worse than even that.

Reactions: 10
She reminds me of one of the wind up "dolls" at the end of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang in this

1716312205603.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_5596.jpeg

Trying on swimwear is an absolute workout and I am knackered
This was only the third outfit and she comes up to the camera panting.
She doesnt realise how awful it is to be exhausted just by putting on a stretchy swimming costume, especially at her age and i cant understand it at all. It’s like she has zero awareness.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2949483

This was only the third outfit and she comes up to the camera panting.
She doesnt realise how awful it is to be exhausted just by putting on a stretchy swimming costume, especially at her age and i cant understand it at all. It’s like she has zero awareness.
She stands there giggling about being out of breath putting a swimming costume on. There's no helping her. She's either so delusional and naive that she thinks that's totally normal, or so thick that she doesn't realise the danger she is in. I don't think she realises how vulnerable she is medically when her breathing and stamina is that bad.

Hell no she needs to see a respiratory consultant. Imagine that blood pressure!

I saw a comment with two thumbs up about her health and it was deleted as quick as. Ignorance will kill you Becky girl
---
She stands there giggling about being out of breath putting a swimming costume on. There's no helping her. She's either so delusional and naive that she thinks that's totally normal, or so thick that she doesn't realise the danger she is in. I don't think she realises how vulnerable she is medically when her breathing and stamina is that bad.
The breathing is shocking. These influences fascinate me 😂 Wish she came into my ED I bet she would complain saying I fat shamed her. She really needs to lose a minimum of 5 stone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched her doing her makeup.It looked like she had two black eyes.I can do a better look myself in 10 mins.Expensive makeup is wasted on her she hasn’t a clue 😬

That was the worst make up tutorial I've ever seen in my life. If I didn't know better I'd say it was a parody of other make up vlogs 😳😳😳 the absolute state of her! Bronzer on her cheek bones? She literally smeared it all over her face 😳🥴 she just loves to name drop make up brands. She has zero clue what she's doing. She has a white ring around her mouth where she covers her face in concealer....yet prides herself on not wearing foundation??

She must have put a filter on the end look. She didn't look like that during the vlog. All I could see was her hairy chin, spots and rings around her eyes and lips. Absolute mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dont doubt the gassy part
View attachment 2953586
Jinx... came on to post same and really... doesn't brush her teef, can't brush her hair, dodgy personal hygiene in general and now gassy 🤢 I'm getting a whiff of cabbage....
---
Also didn't watch tonight's rubbish but amused myself by randomly stopping it and taking screenshots. What the actual f***?
I could do better with my eyes closed.
And what are the dirty smudges half way down? 🤔
When she starts every vlog saying 'beauty' I just think where?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Jinx... came on to post same and really... doesn't brush her teef, can't brush her hair, dodgy personal hygiene in general and now gassy 🤢 I'm getting a whiff of cabbage....
---
Also didn't watch tonight's rubbish but amused myself by randomly stopping it and taking screenshots. What the actual f***?
I could do better with my eyes closed.
And what are the dirty smudges half way down? 🤔
When she starts every vlog saying 'beauty' I just think where?
That's her cream bronzer on her cheekbones 🤣🤣🤣🥴

• Haha
Is it just me or does she always look the same regardless of the season or what make up brand she uses? The state of her skin especially around her mouth is terrible.

No one gonna comment on the editing? Why was there a title card half way through the video? I thought that was the end of the video but, no, it continues

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m rather terrible at doing makeup but seeing Becky’s especially with such expensive makeup makes me feel like a make up artist.

she spends so much money on really expensive high end makeup! Well she’s influenced me to keep using what I use and not worry about upgrading my makeup.

• Haha
  • Heart