Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blessed (or more like cursed) to have logged on just as she uploads. Mango 3XL is roughly a 26 and 4XL a 28. I've never seen someone look so smug while wearing a dirty bra, a wifebeater vest, unbrushed hair, make up so orange Donald Trump is jealous, with your gut busting out of a pair of too-small trousers.

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 18.11.45.png
Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 18.13.15.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Blessed (or more like cursed) to have logged on just as she uploads. Mango 3XL is roughly a 26 and 4XL a 28. I've never seen someone look so smug while wearing a dirty bra, a wifebeater vest, unbrushed hair, make up so orange Donald Trump is jealous, with your gut busting out of a pair of too-small trousers.

View attachment 2709194View attachment 2709195
Why does she always have her vest tops on so wonky it drives me insane

she claims the only reason the trousers won’t close is because they’re not high waisted enough - the waist would have to come up to her bloody neck for them to do up. Why does she always have to have an excuse for why something doesn’t fit? Just say they’re too small and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she always have her vest tops on so wonky it drives me insane
I don't think it's the vest tops fault to be honest - more about her actual shape and the lack of mobility she has to even dress herself properly

Reactions: 5
Why does she keep saying she could have got a size 24 in the dress when a size 26 fits her perfectly with no room to spare?? She is deluded! For someone who says don't pay attention to sizes, she sure does mention size a lot! Mostly trying to lie to herself saying she could have sized down 🤨 sorry but she's panting for breath, and looks even bigger to me

Reactions: 12
Why does she keep saying she could have got a size 24 in the dress when a size 26 fits her perfectly with no room to spare?? She is deluded! For someone who says don't pay attention to sizes, she sure does mention size a lot! Mostly trying to lie to herself saying she could have sized down 🤨 sorry but she's panting for breath, and looks even bigger to me
She's always going on about sizing down, but I've never once heard her openly say 'I could have sized up in this'. Even in those trousers, she had to blame them 'not being high waisted enough'...

Reactions: 10
She's always going on about sizing down, but I've never once heard her openly say 'I could have sized up in this'. Even in those trousers, she had to blame them 'not being high waisted enough'...
It drives me insane when people do it, whatever size they are. They don't need to mention size unless they're asked

Hahaha is she for real she doesn't have a waist 🤣 If* she took her measurements for bust, waist and hips there would be hardly any difference that's clear to see

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hahaha is she for real she doesn't have a waist 🤣 If* she took her measurements for bust, waist and hips there would be hardly any difference that's clear to see
Haha that reminds me of when she thought the belt on this really cinched her in.
IMG_5180.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The jury is still out on that one 🤣 she's still lurking on fb apparently, sadly nothing on insta like the glory days 🥲
I hate to admit that I miss her antics 😂 Big Becs with her orange hue and grand delusions are just not on the same level.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Why does she look like such a simpleton... does she fink it makes her look cute and girly?
My foughts on the Mango haul.... finks she's sexy, chic and demure... wow you go girl there wiff your self esteem.
The blue dress wiff the teeny bit of white she'd send a photo to the bride? Why Becky? Do you really fink you beautiful hot girlfriend are going to upstage her?
The delusion and self confidence is off the charts.
What I saw tonight... spot the difference 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure why she raves about Mango. I've ordered a few bits and they all went back.
They are not cut for a lumpy plus size body, the plus range seems just to be cut for straight and sized up

I guess it's because it's a 'normal' brand, like when everyone got OTT excited when RI did a pkus range

Reactions: 6
Going back to the ad agency chat: Too funny. I have only ever heard of partners being hired in agencies for a long time, but I know some single creatives are hired too. It was especially common at junior level to be a team hire. It goes back decades that if you hire a team you know they are going to get along rather than being stuck with someone that the writer cannot bounce off and vice versa. Ideas come much quicker as a duo, and you edit each other quickly which saves a LOT of time when meeting the director. Moving up the ladder you do set off on your own to get into more senior management/director roles. An ex works for Ogilvy (was O&M back then), so unless agencies have changed strategy in the past decade (easily so since everything else changes), that is how it is/was done in a lot of places. I know Saatchi used to be an agency that would ONLY hire junior teams and everyone would scramble to be a team rather than a single. I have no idea if that is still true, but it must still happen since Becky and Han got hired as a team. I think they met on Single Creatives because Becky couldn't find a partner at uni. No surprise there. I am shocked she has worked for good agencies, so Han must be carrying the weight (pardon the pun) for her if she isn't up to par. It's hard to think she is anywhere near par based on her YT channel.

People that I went to art school with are still in their ad agency partnerships *cough mumble many* decades later. I chose to go into publishing (don't do it kids), and I met my editor partner at work. We left the company to become freelance so it's very common to present yourself as a self employed team to work on a project.

Thanks Sabbie, that's interesting to know the background.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how she has no problem spending thousands on luxury handbags and makeup but wouldn’t spend £50 on that blue and white dress that she clearly loved when she first bought it during the summer.

I don’t understand how she has no problem spending thousands on luxury handbags and makeup but wouldn’t spend £50 on that blue and white dress that she clearly loved when she first bought it during the summer.
That's because it hasn't got a designer label attached to it.

Reactions: 5