Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of products she's smeared on her face will just slide off like an oil slick in hot sunny climates. She literally has no idea what she's doing. She'd smeared her face in something before she started trowling on the products but didn't say what, just said it was "skincare" deffo looked like something extra than skin care

Reactions: 6
bhwzydJkOpcPCp3sdhGJYXBQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@EmmaBakesCakes
13 hours ago (edited)
Hi Becky. I always enjoy your makeup chats. You always bring out the best of your eyes and make it look so easy. I’d love you to do a video on your hair it’s so beautiful. Perhaps products and styling tips , please
emoji_u1f64f.png
Thank you for all the tips, beautiful x

😂😂😂 WTAF are these people on?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She baffles me more each day. Maybe I'm just old and I don't get it. But she doesn't go out anywhere - what is all the make up for? She sits alone in her house, films a video putting it on, just to take it all off again? Am I the only one that finds that honestly sad?

I get the idea of just doing things for yourself because you enjoy it, but I don't see her joy in this. She never changes her make up looks or experiments, she just name drops brands she's wasted money on. I don't get who she is name dropping for. Does she think that pretty young things are sighing in jealousy going 'god I wish I was rich, beautiful and on-trend Becky Reynolds, with her poo-smear bronzer and Yours clothing muumuu?'

Reactions: 11
I’ve watched a few of her makeup vlogs and it always baffles me that she applies her eye makeup before her base. I have never tried this because I assume it won’t have the staying power without base underneath. Am I doing it wrong at nearly 40 because I really don’t think I am, interested to know what others think here!

Why did she cut off the filming to do her concealer? That’s dodgy. Why not show how you conceal your spots, because plenty of women struggle with hormonal acne on their chin. Unless she is lying and she’s using a heavy foundation too. But why lie? Urgh influencers are the worst. I literally only watch them now to join in on Tattle.

The use of the word ethereal really did make me chuckle. It’s just not a word for you Becky.

Reactions: 8
Anyone notice the white mark on her front tooth? What is it ?And that laugh she does, she sounds like a elderly ladies laugh not a young women.The makeup was a hard watch.I usually put concealer and foundation on first.I don’t get her 😬

Reactions: 3
I always do base before eyes but I wear foundation unlike becks who seems to think shes too good for it! I think the makeup looks more balanced and even when everything's the same intensity rather than really heavy eyeshadow and thick concealer in patches

Reactions: 3
I’ve watched a few of her makeup vlogs and it always baffles me that she applies her eye makeup before her base. I have never tried this because I assume it won’t have the staying power without base underneath. Am I doing it wrong at nearly 40 because I really don’t think I am, interested to know what others think here!
Eyes before base if it's fancy, sparkly or dark.
Means you can easily clean any any fallout off without smudging foundation or whatnot
Fancy evening makeup

Every day, with neatral creamy colours after base as nothing to clean up

Makeup artists and influencers often do eyes first so assume she's just copying without any real idea

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She says the bronzer is for her cheekbone , then proceeds to smear it all over her jowl and face 🤣🤣🤣 she is so heavy handed with the eyeshadow brush, the colour goes absolutely everywhere. I wince every time she applies her expensive make up she looks ridiculous 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone notice the white mark on her front tooth? What is it ?And that laugh she does, she sounds like a elderly ladies laugh not a young women.The makeup was a hard watch.I usually put concealer and foundation on first.I don’t get her 😬
She's admitted to very bad dental hygiene, so I presume some kind of plaque or decay. She's constantly stuffing cakes in her gob so I wouldn't be surprised.

As for the elderly... in all but physical age she is elderly. My mum has more mobility than her in her 80s, has more of a social life and dare I say does her make up better. Maybe it's just for me but whenever I click on her videos, the ones recommended to me next are all 50+ styling tips and supermarket hauls from retirees.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just watched the latest offering from Becks, I do hope the people from Yours clothing get to hear her comments as she kept mentioning about their pricing compared to Sainsbury’s and also the designs of their pyjamas. Wonder if they will still want to work with her in the future.

Reactions: 5
IMG_6199.jpeg

Looks like she left the tampon in. And the bits hanging out around her neck 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

IMG_6197.jpeg

She calls this top ‘elegant’

IMG_6204.jpeg

And this one ‘Italian’ …

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched the latest offering from Becks, I do hope the people from Yours clothing get to hear her comments as she kept mentioning about their pricing compared to Sainsbury’s and also the designs of their pyjamas. Wonder if they will still want to work with her in the future.
She also slagged off their choice of designs on t-shirts but when she is ‘kindly gifted’ items, she is so positive about them. Please Yours, take note!

Reactions: 8