Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My aunt has been large my whole life but hasn't always been large, she was a healthy size before kids. She has had a double hip replacement because of how the weight she carries has damaged her joints.

I can't imagine how being so large so young is going to impact her joints when she's older.

Reactions: 9
She’s embarrassing. Not shaming people who like makeup etc but she’s 30 and that’s all she likes, plus just hoarding it, she has no interest in trying to learn how to apply it . A copywriter who’s adversed to reading 😅

IMG_4800.png

Reactions: 4
Why does she buy so much makeup. Does it feed some self esteem issue? Now I think I'm meh at makeup and mine is a million times better 😂
---
Why does she buy so much makeup. Does it feed some self esteem issue? Now I think I'm meh at makeup and mine is a million times better 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
---
Because you're never too fat for makeup, and can shop where the slim girls do

• Haha
Because you're never too fat for makeup, and can shop where the slim girls do
Very true. I used to work with someone the size of Becky and she plastered her face in makeup. I’m sure she thought by doing this it would detract from the hugeness of her body.

Reactions: 5
It's the concealer application that tickles me. She insists she doesn't need a foundation, but then smears a heavy coat of concealer all over her face so she looks like she's got a white patchy beard 🤣 the way she rubs it all in makes me cringe. So heavy handed.

She's such a snob. She'd have expensive clothes and shoes if she was slimmer.

Reactions: 7
I must say, the latest haul wasn't too bad. Some of the dresses looked okay on her. Love how she advises on which events you could wear them too, though! Like she's some kinda socialite! When in reality all she does is hang out with mummy wend.

Reactions: 4
Made me laugh when she said the dress had a placard-think she meant placket.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Why is she buying all these wedding guest or brunch style dresses when she has no friends?

Also
IMG_4989.jpeg

☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Re the floral angel sleeve maxi dress: “The buttons are “gapping”….There’s no stretch in this dress” so let’s blame the fabric for the fact it’s tight rather than the fact it’s a size 22/24 and you are NOT that size. Seriously get a grip Becky 🙄

Reactions: 11
Couldn't be arsed to sit fru it so just looked at each outfit and didn't fink any were wedding appropriate but maybe that's just me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
And those effing jeans AGAIN and bare feet 🤦‍♀️
So much for her styling, she has NO idea, wouldn't know styling if it jumped up and slapped her across her chinny chin chins.
And do we really fink she's tying that linen shirt up and going out of the house showing her ginormous gut 🤔
---
Why is she buying all these wedding guest or brunch style dresses when she has no friends?

Also
View attachment 2935987
☹
But...but... her fwends all post such lovely fings in the comments... telling her how bootiful she looks and how they weally weally luv her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Couldn't be arsed to sit fru it so just looked at each outfit and didn't fink any were wedding appropriate but maybe that's just me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
just to clarify those were her words not mine 😅 but agree.
She even said at the end she’s waiting for a wedding invite now, from who? 🤔
Sad her only friends are her parents and theyre both much older than her, she’s going to be very lonely one day 😕

• Sad

Also
View attachment 2935987
☹
I literally have nothing to say about this vlog because it's the same unflattering, cheap shite she tries on twice a week. But I just cannot wrap my head around how she encourages these really strange parasocial relationships. She's a soulless blob with no personality. Unflattering jeans and chin hair does not a charismatic entertainer make.

On a serious note, she barely talks about her life and when she does, it is only in the frame of her boss-babe delusions. And with no hobbies or actual skills on her YouTube, how are people relating to her? How does watching her videos strip away Deidre's depression? I genuinely don't understand how anyone can watch her seriously. She reminds me so much of Amberlynn Reid (if anyone else watches) for this reason (and others).

• Heart
just to clarify those were her words not mine 😅 but agree.
She even said at the end she’s waiting for a wedding invite now, from who? 🤔
Sad her only friends are her parents and theyre both much older than her, she’s going to be very lonely one day 😕
Trina's wedding of course 🤣

Look, I'm an old fart, so maybe this is just what young people do nowadays. But here's a list of things I don't get:

- Why you'd queue for hours to go into a store dedicated to existing brands you can already buy online, without queuing
- Why she's suddenly obsessed with SPF
- Why she's willing to spend £42 on a skin tint when she says she doesn't wear foundation and has never worn skin tint or understands how it works
- Is it normal to wash your hair once a week??

I think most of all I don't get why the need for so much. She did a 'haul' of skincare two months ago. Is anything she bought a necessity, or just some kind of bizarre hoarding? She's spent hundreds for a tote bag of samples and an oil she can't pronounce the name of. It is just odd and rather sad behaviour.

Reactions: 8