Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG that Boohoo haul was bloody awful, especially that pink dress. She complains about a couple of items being polyester, doesn’t she look at the fabric composition when she orders?
She complains but it shows she really doesn't understand luxury, despite her thinking having a Chanel bag bought by pensioner parents does. Her videos show she is just utterly clueless about fabrics, cuts, styles, etc. She can't tell polyester from viscose or cotton. And on a body the size of hers, breathable and less-sweat absorbing (than cotton at least) polyester is a better choice. Same way she moans about things being unlined, without understanding the role of lining and when it would (and would not) be a benefit.

But then if she knew the first thing about fashion, she'd style the items she receives rather than stand there like a criminal having a mugshot taken. And like @Yakkety Yak said, she can't even put the clothing on her body correctly. I don't know why she bothers with nails and make up - her laziness in every other aspect makes her look like an unkempt slob constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think young, stylish mummy wendy knew this would be her future legacy?

IMG_4529.jpeg

• Haha
I don't know what filter she's using but her hair and eyebrows look chocolate brown in the latest drivel, and it actually looks so much better!

Reactions: 4
The soul patch under her mouth!!!! It's like the three little pigs hairs on her chinny chin chin
1000018137.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The comment saying why does mum Wendy think it’s normal for her daughter to be morbidly obese etc
Oh, I missed that one. I thought it was all the gushing ones asking for part 2.

I can't see it. Must be a YT glitch :cautious::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Trina showing Becky how a holiday with your man is done... she's done a lovely vlog where she gets stuck in to activities, cocktails, food and sightseeing in Dubai. Can't wait for Becky and her pensioners cruise revolving around eating, with a boyfriend who can't stand her 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Do you think young, stylish mummy wendy knew this would be her future legacy?

View attachment 2925267

Her face is absolutely huge. The neck is shocking. Working her way up to a heart attack. She looks so uncomfortable. Imagine daily tasks at that size?

We don't really have that many patients of this size in my hospital in Ireland but when we do.. It's not just the usual things like heart affected. The skin issues are shocking 😳 Ortho issues.. The works

Reactions: 9
Trina showing Becky how a holiday with your man is done... she's done a lovely vlog where she gets stuck in to activities, cocktails, food and sightseeing in Dubai. Can't wait for Becky and her pensioners cruise revolving around eating, with a boyfriend who can't stand her 🫠
Really enjoyed Trinas vlog, don’t think I’ll be saying the same about Becky’s 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Trina deserves the absolute world. She's kind, charismatic and most of all grateful for her life and she's worked so hard to get where she is. She's beautiful inside and out and I genuinely love to see her enjoy her life so much more now she's lost so much weight.

Becky can only seethe with jealousy. She might have parents who would pay for the surgery but she's a lazy, entitled oaf who wouldn't know hard work if it slapped her 57 chins. She wouldn't have the willpower to stick to the diet/exercise (that Trina has been refreshingly honest about). I don't think anything will change her at this point - her rock bottom life won't and seeing Trina's success won't, so what would? She'll spend the rest of her life begging JP to look at the camera whilst she slurps up more beige food into that beard of hers.

• Heart