Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can see why Becky has lost touch with reality. Her guard dog mother is jumping on anything that may be a critical comment. How embarrassing. Especially her trying to say what could be "trendy" ... we've seen her ugly smocks from Evans. I don't think any other 30 year olds will believe you Wendy😂 she just constantly blows smoke up her wide load. It's not healthy how involved she is

Reactions: 14
I feel like hardly any of her audience are the same age as her! The people that comment seem like older ladies with health conditions and mobility problems...maybe a foreshadowing of what's to come! Whenever I watch her, all I can focus on is her heavy breathing! There's nothing wrong with being curvy or on the larger side, but she is fooling herself! She isn't just curvy! She's morbidly obese! And if she loves herself as much as she makes out, she'd have a bit more respect for her body. Mummy Wend is a twit!

Is the cruise for her 30th? Wonder if Little JP contributed anything towards it 😂

Reactions: 3
Ooh, she's doing 'essays' now. Entitled moaning incoming. She says the heads of clothing company are fatphobic, biased against 'fat people' and people taking ozempic and having weight loss surgery are somehow reducing the range of plus size clothing available.

What she fails to realise is that she isn't just plus size, she's on the extreme end of plus size. It is simply fact to say that she, at a size 28/30, represents a tiny fraction of what is the actual plus size market. The average woman wears a size 16. She's completely ignoring that compared to 10 years ago, when almost every brand would stop at a size 16, almost all brands at least go up to a 20 - and most supermarkets go up to a 24.

She keeps going on about 'unpleasant truths' but here it is - anyone, of any size, who is in the extreme minority is not going to be catered to in the same way as the average size. If you wear a size 2 shoe, or a size 0 dress, you are going to find your options just as limited. It isn't fat phobic, it's business. Catering for sizes on the extreme fringes is unprofitable. It costs money to produce every size, and profits are how companies choose what to invest in. If those sizes do not sell, they do not make profit. That's life. And you are only making it worse by returning haul after haul, reducing those profits even more.

Now let's go back to the elephant in the room (not you, Becky) - try some ethical, UK-based plus size clothing brands. Ones that can't afford to send you free items but embody these values you claim to have. Or is it only bad when companies put profits first, and fine when you do it?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Very well said. I do agree that her video may have held some truth 10 years ago, when you could barely get a size 16 on the high street. Fashion was truly awful for plus-sized back then and it seemed intentional.

IMG_9007.jpeg

As for H&M now, there’s 35% more XXL clothes than XXS.
XXL is 24-26, which is her size so what’s her problem?
Not much goes beyond 3XL but we’re talking size 28-34 now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So lots of people won’t buy Shein clothes due to ‘ethical reasons’. Pity that doesn’t apply to Becky.

Reactions: 8
Very well said. I do agree that her video may have held some truth 10 years ago, when you could barely get a size 16 on the high street. Fashion was truly awful for plus-sized back then and it seemed intentional.

View attachment 2811306

As for H&M now, there’s 35% more XXL clothes than XXS.
XXL is 24-26, which is her size so what’s her problem?
Not much goes beyond 3XL but we’re talking size 28-34 now.
But truthfully is she the size 24-26 she claims to be 🤔🤔 methinks not

• Haha
The only reason she's annoyed is that she barely fits in a size 26. Her own greed is limiting her options.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yup, I totally forgot the ‘sarcasm’ tag. 🙈
When i go to my fitness class i see women of all different sizes and it’s refreshing, but they all look much healthier, put together and hygienic. Becky is none of those.It actually surprises me she manages to talk so much when she can barely breathe

Reactions: 5
The only reason she's annoyed is that she barely fits in a size 26. Her own greed is limiting her options.
This is it. She just has such a sense of entitlement. She's made it very clear in multiple videos she looks down on people who diet, in this one she was basically shaming people who take ozempic or have had weight loss surgery for 'giving in to pressure to be thin' and limiting HER options for bigger clothing.

If you had such a love for clothing and styling and fashion, and your body and food choices were the one thing stopping you from exploring that passion, wouldn't you at least try to diet? To live healthier? Her entitlement to get what she wants without any work just stinks.

I was shocked when she said Shein go upto a size 38! How the F would a person be alive at that size! I don't know how she's got the nerve to call herself plus size! She is morbidly obese! Blames brands like m+s for skimping on material, when the truth is, she's got so big she can't fit into these items any longer. It's not the fault of the clothes, Becky!

Reactions: 16
I was shocked when she said Shein go upto a size 38! How the F would a person be alive at that size! I don't know how she's got the nerve to call herself plus size! She is morbidly obese! Blames brands like m+s for skimping on material, when the truth is, she's got so big she can't fit into these items any longer. It's not the fault of the clothes, Becky!
Exactly. I am all for being inclusive, but it's not normal to be super morbidly obese to the point where you need a mobility scooter, special chairs, showers, toilets etc. She's ridiculous

Hope Trina sees Becky for the green eyed monster she is. Becky love the reason nuffink fits is because you are too fat and in denial. Ozempic and surgery are not the reason you can't squeeze your humpty dumpty frame into any fink except them fec*ing ugly jeans it's because quite frankly your a gluttonous delusional creature.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hope Trina sees Becky for the green eyed monster she is. Becky love the reason nuffink fits is because you are too fat and in denial. Ozempic and surgery are not the reason you can't squeeze your humpty dumpty frame into any fink except them fec*ing ugly jeans it's because quite frankly your a gluttonous delusional creature.
Very good point. I wonder how Trina feels about her comments on WLS.

Oh wait, Trina probably doesn't give a flying hoot what an entitled, balding, ginger narcissist glamorous hot classy girlfriend thinks. Trina is turning her life around and looking even more gorgeous each day.

Reactions: 13
She sends most of the stuff back anyway.
And it's people like her, who buy clothes just for videos only to return them after, that have forced companies to charge for returns. She's complaining about that business decision when she's a direct cause - it's people like you and I who are really suffering because we are now charged when returning products through no fault of our own!