Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her little T-Rex arms
T-Rex arms 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🦕
---
Another GRWM ffs.... is she at little JP's? Looks like she's in his kitchen... and it's recent cos those nails are her fresh set she put on stories... already look rank.... it's difficult to make French gel nails look manky but she's succeeded... it's definitely her personal hygiene that's a major issue 🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I just don't understand what she sees in herself. The fact is, the make up skills are sub par, regardless of her appearance. She clearly has nobody in her life who is prepared to give her any kind of tough truths. I know it sounds unkind, but someone needs to sit down and tell her that she's embarrassing herself with these videos - everything from her smug, know-it-all attitude to the quite frankly awful make up.

I'd like to be optimistic and think that she just doesn't have a good enough friend in her life to do that. I'm sorry for her that she doesn't, and that her parents won't be real with her either. All it will do is keep her living this really quite sad life even longer. Nobody seems to be telling her the truth about JP, her clothing, her make up, her smugness... so she carries on like a clown.

Then again, I do wonder if that friend she suddenly no longer talked to said something along these lines. Perhaps she simply doesn't listen and cuts off anyone who doesn't support her delusions.

Jp is the only one who can fix the toilet apparently... erm, how many times has he actually been to her house? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw it was another GRWM so didn't even bother watching. Her channel is just same old same old every time 😒😴

Reactions: 5
That blue peplum top is stretched beyond belief, she looks awful.

Why does she keep buying the wrong size all the time…she surely must be a size 26/28 or even a 30?.

Stop blaming the manufacturers sizing.

If she carries on putting weight on she will not see old age.

She looks so scruffy, unkempt...and morbidly obese.

Her inner organs must be so squashed, it’s a wonder any of them are functioning properly.

Does she ever look at herself in a mirror?.

Reactions: 13
We all know Becky reads on here - hello - so here's an idea for you.

You claim to be a genuine advocate for larger women - you tag your posts as curvy babe, eff your beauty standards, confident, etc. You also constantly complain that sizing across stores is inaccurate and inconsistent. You're also running out of content, fast.

So why not do a series of videos in which you measure yourself, accurately with a tape measure, on camera, and order a variety of clothes from a store according to where they would put you on their size guide? Your viewers of any size would find it useful, they'd know if the store runs big or small or generally inconsistent. You could have a video for every store. It's easy to film and doesn't need much brain power.

Now, you won't do it because you won't be honest about your size - the complete opposite behaviour of the 'positive confident babe' you claim to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Somebody help me out.. 5'20ish... moisture wicking material???🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ when she's waffling on about the t-shirt absorbing the moisture in the summer so she's not moist 🤢🤢🤢🤢
All too small✅️
All fugly ✅️
Still busting out of the size 26s✅️
Normal slog then ✅️
Fumbs up 👍
Fanks for watching
Byeeeeeee 👋 👋 👋 👋

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She didn't look very comfortable in the latest try on. She wasn't as cocky as she usually is. All of it looked horrible on her. That blue peplum top was the worst. It highlighted her neck area and just looked awful with the jeans.

Is this her mum?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She didn't look very comfortable in the latest try on. She wasn't as cocky as she usually is. All of it looked horrible on her. That blue peplum top was the worst. It highlighted her neck area and just looked awful with the jeans.

Is this her mum?
Wendy really needs to get a life. Id be mortified if i was 31 and my mum was watching and policing all my social content.

Reactions: 12
she seems to cater for an audience much older than her, no offence but everyone in her comment seems old enough to be her mum, maybe this influences her clothing choices
sometimes she picks up items that people her age would wear (like the double zip cardigan) but doesn't style it appropriately idk if this is her tying to appeal to her audience or her being genuinely clueless when it comes to style

Reactions: 7
she seems to cater for an audience much older than her, no offence but everyone in her comment seems old enough to be her mum, maybe this influences her clothing choices
sometimes she picks up items that people her age would wear (like the double zip cardigan) but doesn't style it appropriately idk if this is her tying to appeal to her audience or her being genuinely clueless when it comes to style
Clueless... everything is just tried on for try on sake.
She needed Mummy Wendy to zip up her cardigan
Talks about groovy footwear... coming from someone who NEVER tries anything on with shoes.... she's probably only got one pair

Reactions: 11
Talks about groovy footwear... coming from someone who NEVER tries anything on with shoes.... she's probably only got one pair
That’s one of my pet hates with her, she never styles the items and never wears shoes…. lazy vlogging!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She has no friends her age and it seems she hasn't for quite a while. I don't think she has the faintest idea how women in their twenties are actually living. She is also - although she won't admit it - extremely limited by her weight and her mobility is poor. She can't even self-admittedly brush her own hair. She lives the life of a 70 year old.

This is what winds me up - making an effort is beneath her. She genuinely thinks she's so special that no effort is required - not even a pair of shoes or any thought into the outfit she tries on these clothes with.