Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick analysis of that 'mansplaining' video. No sarcasm, no bitching, just reporting the facts. Please feel free to fact check me MummyWend.

Very obese woman, sat in her 'long distance' lover's apartment, heavily made up in a combination of high-end and dirt cheap cosmetics, struggling to breathe through a whole sentence, even sat down. Wearing fast fashion. Telling us how she works in marketing (i.e. which isn't retail management/running a business/profit margins/economies of scale de dah de dah) but clearly thinks that ASOS/H&M etc CEO's will take notice of a small YT channel 'influencer' - one who clearly thinks should have been chosen by whoever it was that she was character assassinating for not choosing independent influencers (read: her!). Even name checks Phillip Green - like, hello. He's the last person who would give a tit about you not being able to find cute clothing. Or the pensioners that lost everything when he did his worst 'best business practice'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
IMG_9076.png

really proud of what? Sat in her kitchen, whinging about brands not doing plus size when they actually do?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I always think about the poor people who order and get her returns that have been munched by her hungry foof, been sucked into her arm pits and stuck tightly to her under boob area gasping for air, considering how badly her personal hygiene is lacking I can only imagine how ripe they'll be!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
TRIGGER WARNING:

If you're a vegetarian, or can't stand the sight of a slab of belly pork then you might want to steer clear of the latest slog.#

Also, I think I've hit the record of "WTF's" in one 23 minute video.

Oh, and all the tops in the sale are a bit small. Like they've hacked 10% off cos it's in the sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'Becoming a 26 on the bottom' she says giggling! How is that funny? It's just a red flag that she is getting bigger and bigger! She doesn't seem bothered in the slightest! God those clothes were hideous! Far too tight for her! Like an overstuffed sausage! Cardi made from vis-goss guys!
Why's she bothering to talk about sustainability and ethics from never fully dressed when she loves Shein and temu!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
'Becoming a 26 on the bottom' she says giggling! How is that funny? It's just a red flag that she is getting bigger and bigger! She doesn't seem bothered in the slightest! God those clothes were hideous! Far too tight for her! Like an overstuffed sausage!
Agreed. And when she said she'll be wearing them for years to come. Not at this rate m'love.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
£430 worth of clothes and all looked like vomit-inducing garish tit on her.

First dress was the most passable but was just a Zimmermann rip off. Says she can justify the price because it’ll last years in her wardrobe -Becky, in a few years time that dress will no longer fit.
---
Agreed. And when she said she'll be wearing them for years to come. Not at this rate m'love.
Ahahha we posted this same comment at the same time 👯‍♀️

Reactions: 5
How can she say she's a size 26 when barely anything in a 26 fitted her 🙈 she's just constantly blaming the clothes and she refuses to acknowledge how much she's stacked on in such a short space of time

When is JP making the effort/paying to visit her next I wonder?

Reactions: 9
How can she say she's a size 26 when barely anything in a 26 fitted her 🙈 she's just constantly blaming the clothes and she refuses to acknowledge how much she's stacked on in such a short space of time

When is JP making the effort/paying to visit her next I wonder?
He's sat at home swiping Tinder pissing himself laughing at her latest vlog :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought the first dress looked better before she cinched the waist in. But even with the cost of those clothes nothing made her look good. I’m a big girl and used to buy Dawn French’s 1647 range, they weren’t cheap but I always had compliments when I wore them. Those clothes on our Becks left me speechless (not in a good way).

Reactions: 6
Jeez, she really does think she is special.... funnily enough, I think she is too, but not in the same way that she does!!
1710442441807.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Would she really consider going out looking like this???

1710443345917.png

1710443365718.png

And I need to know where this person gets their eyes tested...

1710443663723.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve had to switch off, all the arm and hand waving! She’s giving me orang utang vibes with the constant waving!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was shocked when she said Shein go upto a size 38! How the F would a person be alive at that size! I don't know how she's got the nerve to call herself plus size! She is morbidly obese! Blames brands like m+s for skimping on material, when the truth is, she's got so big she can't fit into these items any longer. It's not the fault of the clothes, Becky!
If you’ve ever come across Karina, I bet she is touching a size 38 if not bigger 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 4