Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone catch when she had the halter neck on, she said that she couldn't tie the neck herself and would recommend any girls buying to get a 'partner or friend to do it up'?

Not being able to tie a top at the back of your neck is a huge, colossal red flag for her IN HER TWENTIES. She can't put her arms behind her head. No wonder mummy Wend is brushing her hair.

I think it's also interesting she says 'girls' - considering her audience are mainly lonely, elderly women desperately looking for a parasocial relationship with anyone.

Keep your musty saucisson far away from my love muffin, JP. Even if you ARE a classically handsome devil.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf have I just watched?????
Too short, too tight... wonder why she wasn't calling them out because the 26s or 28s didn't fit her.
If she bent down in that second dress 🤢🤢 the back on that halter top 😲😲
And all effing fugly into the bargain.
Usual comments about looking stunning and wonderful... what are these people on?
When she was talking about lifestyle at the beginning....she has NO LIFE... all she does is eat, put on shite makeup, wear shite clothing and sees little JP when he deems her five minutes.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She looked hideous in all of those outfits.

Once again the size 26 is far too small…and short.

She really needs to own her real size.

I did like the size ‘22’ cardigan.

Reactions: 3
She looked hideous in all of those outfits.

Once again the size 26 is far too small…and short.

She really needs to own her real size.

I did like the size ‘22’ cardigan.
When I looked at the thumbnail, 70s and bad trip came to mind with all the horrible patterns.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she said Shein understand the demand of plus sizes by going up to a size 38. I was thinking though, I just cant picture that size, it doesny sound right. She says she is 26, so this is 6 full sizes bigger than her! It’s like a woman who is a size 6 saying she relates to someone who is a size 18

I checked Shein and they actually go up to US 36-38 (not UK) but have with literally ONE item. Aside from that one item, their Curve range pretty much only goes up to UK26

She was so proud of that video, but it took me 10mins to check and see that what shes saying simply isnt true.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So she said Shein understand the demand of plus sizes by going up to a size 38. I was thinking though, I just cant picture that size, it doesny sound right. She says she is 26, so this is 6 full sizes bigger than her! It’s like a woman who is a size 6 saying she relates to someone who is a size 18

I checked Shein and they actually go up to US 36-38 (not UK) but have with literally ONE item. Aside from that one item, their Curve range pretty much only goes up to UK26

She was so proud of that video, but it took me 10mins to check and see that what shes saying simply isnt true.
She's desperately looking for a reason to do Shein hauls again, despite most viewers telling her they find the brand unethical and bad quality. It's cheapest for her so the biggest ad revenue profit - plus they gift her the clothes. She'll be back to them in no time because 'some have asked and she wants to give variety to her followers'.

And despite sitting smug as anything and bleating on about ethics, the truth is she has no interest in life being 'fair' for plus size people - she just wants to be able to exploit and over consume as unethically as straight sizes can. She's a TikTok trend sheep feeling left out because she's eaten herself into being so big she can't put her hands behind her head at the age of 29.

I just find it, quite honestly, disgusting how she feels she can put profits over people, shovel slave labour fashion into her wardrobe and encourage rampant overconsumption - while acting as if stores have a moral duty to serve her. It's pathetically hypocritical.

She's desperately looking for a reason to do Shein hauls again, despite most viewers telling her they find the brand unethical and bad quality. It's cheapest for her so the biggest ad revenue profit - plus they gift her the clothes. She'll be back to them in no time because 'some have asked and she wants to give variety to her followers'.

And despite sitting smug as anything and bleating on about ethics, the truth is she has no interest in life being 'fair' for plus size people - she just wants to be able to exploit and over consume as unethically as straight sizes can. She's a TikTok trend sheep feeling left out because she's eaten herself into being so big she can't put her hands behind her head at the age of 29.

I just find it, quite honestly, disgusting how she feels she can put profits over people, shovel slave labour fashion into her wardrobe and encourage rampant overconsumption - while acting as if stores have a moral duty to serve her. It's pathetically hypocritical.
Absolutely. And in the next breff do an ad for an ethical deodorant brand. Hypocrisy at its finest 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_9470.jpeg

thanks Becky!!
As i said, i work for a lux fashion brand and this is part of our strategy for this year. A big reason is costs. Everything, including logistics, are going up rapidly that we cannot keep up with serial returners and it had a huge impact on yearly profits.
But im sure she’ll do a video complaining about it when she is a huge part of the problem. Maybe go to h&m and try stuff on, or is that too much physical effort for her? She’d need a big lunch after.

keep putting your freebie Wild on your pits

View attachment 2824142

thanks Becky!!
As i said, i work for a lux fashion brand and this is part of our strategy for this year. A big reason is costs. Everything, including logistics, are going up rapidly that we cannot keep up with serial returners and it had a huge impact on yearly profits.
But im sure she’ll do a video complaining about it when she is a huge part of the problem. Maybe go to h&m and try stuff on, or is that too much physical effort for her? She’d need a big lunch after.

keep putting your freebie Wild on your pits
the problem is stores like H&M only stock their plus size range online so you can’t go in store and try them on, your forced to shop online and return items that don’t fit or you don’t like the way they look on you.

As i said, i work for a lux fashion brand
I'd be interested to know where you'd recommend shopping for clothes that are decently made nowadays - I can't afford designer but I find Boden, Monsoon, M&S, etc - which I used to find pretty good - all have declined in quality dramatically. I just want well-fitting, well made basics and nice office stuff.

the problem is stores like H&M only stock their plus size range online so you can’t go in store and try them on, your forced to shop online and return items that don’t fit or you don’t like the way they look on you.
This is a very good point. I wonder how they'll get around it.

For today's video... look at me haters, I bought some veggies!!! I also bought four hot cross buns and two cheesecakes and 4 chocolate caramel cookies and 4 dairylea dunkers. But I got a head of broccoli, so I'm #healthy!!

I'm trying to understand why someone who works from home, with no kids, no caring responsibilities, no disabilities, needs sliced frozen mushrooms and packet rice. They're convenient yes - absolutely - but come on Becky, this is just laziness.

She claims this shop isn't just for a week (presumably to try and justify the piles of processed junk food) but there's simply not enough for a week's worth of meals. One packet of chicken tikka for a week's worth of sandwiches? Three chicken breasts? She's either repeating this shop very often, sugar fest included, or she orders a LOT of takeaway. Both would cause her weight to balloon.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow! "Little" Miss Entitled is rather miffed that the Sainsburys delivery driver didn't give her tips about how to deal with the shopping he brought in crates to her as it was her first home delivery from them. FFS woman - how old are you!!!

Reactions: 12
Wow! "Little" Miss Entitled is rather miffed that the Sainsburys delivery driver didn't give her tips about how to deal with the shopping he brought in crates to her as it was her first home delivery from them. FFS woman - how old are you!!!
She needs to have someone explain how to unload her shopping? Wtf

• Haha
jeez shes really out of breath today! moaning that you don't get things in plastic bags (didnt they stop this years ago?) and there's no reduced section online. she really needs the obvious pointing out to her
its really not difficult to take shopping out of a crate, there wasn't even that many items in her video

also apparently she wants to do an Asda clothing haul but I don't think they go up to her size

My 89 year old mum has her Sainsbury's driver wrapped round her little finger. They bring the shopping in for her cos she's well, not a 29 year old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My 89 year old mum has her Sainsbury's driver wrapped round her little finger. They bring the shopping in for her cos she's well, not a 29 year old.
My mum's 88 and she gets her Tesco order delivered in crates which they unload for her and then guess what??? She puts it away!!!
Used to be Asda but the assholes stopped allowing me to order for her as I live outside of the UK. Have no idea whose brilliant idea that was. I'm sure they've lost plenty of customers who would order for an elderly relative who can't get to the shops.
Can't wait to watch her later trying to justify her shop. Fingers crossed that she doesn't rip into sumfink to chomp on cos she's so addicted to food, she can't wait to stop filming to stuff it in her gob.

• Sad
My mum's 88 and she gets her Tesco order delivered in crates which they unload for her and then guess what??? She puts it away!!!
Used to be Asda but the assholes stopped allowing me to order for her as I live outside of the UK. Have no idea whose brilliant idea that was. I'm sure they've lost plenty of customers who would order for an elderly relative who can't get to the shops.
Can't wait to watch her later trying to justify her shop. Fingers crossed that she doesn't rip into sumfink to chomp on cos she's so addicted to food, she can't wait to stop filming to stuff it in her gob.
Yep, she puts it all away herself. Lots of fruit, veggies, good wholesome food and the odd treat of some choccy or a cake.

How ridiculous is that about the ordering restriction!

Reactions: 5
Same for my 86 year old mum with early dementia! The Sainsbury's driver loads it on her kitchen table and she shoves it all in the fridge even if it doesn't belong in the fridge, bless her.

@littlemisschattergiggles same thing happened to me and I used a VPN with Asda, but then they wouldn't even let me use my card to pay for it.

• Heart
I've had Ocado deliveries and yes they do put it in bags and when you do your next shop they give you 10p per bag back. The drivers always ask if you want them to being the shopping in, I did ask the guy if he would put it away for me (as a joke). I also live on my own and I buy microwavable rice as its easier (not being lazy).

Reactions: 5
Yep, she puts it all away herself. Lots of fruit, veggies, good wholesome food and the odd treat of some choccy or a cake.

How ridiculous is that about the ordering restriction!
Yep... tried to get a justification from them but Asda don't give two hoots about their customers.
Tesco ended up with her business.
---
Same for my 86 year old mum with early dementia! The Sainsbury's driver loads it on her kitchen table and she shoves it all in the fridge even if it doesn't belong in the fridge, bless her.

@littlemisschattergiggles same thing happened to me and I used a VPN with Asda, but then they wouldn't even let me use my card to pay for it.
Thought about using a VPN but decided it wasn't worth the hassle.
Went through the issues with the credit card too.... every so often wouldn't accept my card. So annoying when you've spent ages finding everything, ages on the phone with my mum making sure she had everything and then try to check out and them saying there's a problem with your card when there's no problem whatsoever.

Reactions: 4