Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the ASOS clothing haul 🥴

At the opening, she commented on the jewellery items she purchased saying that she made sure to buy from the curve range but feels they are "too small on her standard plus-sized wrists and neck" - ain't no way is her neck a "standard plus-sized neck". 🐷 I still think the Abzorbaloff from Dr Who has a more defined jaw line than her.
1709232026648.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she think Pepe le Pew means small? It means Pepe the Stink (i.e JP Le Pew)

No comment on the Lana Del Rey tshirt 😭
Apparently Fleetwood Mac are ‘edgy’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had to keep replaying this because it sounds like she says ‘[stick it] on a size 26 titty’ 🤣🍉🍉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just think there's such arrogance in thinking trying on a t shirt makes viewable content.

I love fashion videos, I really do, I love seeing different stylings and ideas for putting clothes together - particularly seeing a combination I wouldn't have considered before and trying it myself.

But Becky really thinks she's something trying on a too-tight t-shirt and those awful, unflattering jeans. I find it conceited and her lack of effort in producing any kind of real content arrogant. To me it says 'I'm so special that even the most mundane thing I do is worthy of your time and attention'. It shows her absolute delusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When she said "if your neck is bigger than mine...." 😂 Nobody's is Becky. Everyone can safely buy the necklace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
E2783AFA-E6EC-4F7B-B1C1-069F94DA728A.jpeg
IMG_7774.jpeg

She really picks the oddest things. Imagine seeing this huffing and puffing down a slope in Croatia shouting to Mr Twit ‘so when’s lunch, babe?!’ 🤤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She's on about doing an Anthropologie haul - surely none of the stuff in there would fit her! Their biggest size in an XL - which is a 16/18. Ain't no way her arse is getting near that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2787729View attachment 2787730
She really picks the oddest things. Imagine seeing this huffing and puffing down a slope in Croatia shouting to Mr Twit ‘so when’s lunch, babe?!’ 🤤

She’s getting rounder by the day! Never mind that nothing fits properly and she looks like a potato on legs but surely she can’t be comfortable? Literally waddling and out of breath just talking. What a babe! Needs a proper haircut too 🤢

Reactions: 9
She states that she likes to buy 'classic more expensive classic' jewellery but then she likes to pair that with shein level of cheap clothes 🙄

Why bother? Why not invest in your clothes and wear things that flatter your body and aren't being made by 12 year olds in India

Reactions: 12
She states that she likes to buy 'classic more expensive classic' jewellery but then she likes to pair that with shein level of cheap clothes 🙄

Why bother? Why not invest in your clothes and wear things that flatter your body and aren't being made by 12 year olds in India
We know her idea of "classic" .... handsome JP 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she obsessed with JP anyway? He looks like a hobbit with a mullet. I’d find it very odd if someone I was in a long distance ‘relationship’ with never wanted to visit me!

Why is she obsessed with JP anyway? He looks like a hobbit with a mullet. I’d find it very odd if someone I was in a long distance ‘relationship’ with never wanted to visit me!
She's obsessed because he's her first bf. Sad but probably the only man who showed any interest in her, and while she's paying for the holidays etc he'll play ball. Get the feeling that if she's not paying or going to visit him he's not 'available'.
Thought it was odd she showed absolutely nothing from him for Valentines. But suppose cos she was waiting for him to buy her something she got nuffing.

She's obsessed because he's her first bf. Sad but probably the only man who showed any interest in her, and while she's paying for the holidays etc he'll play ball. Get the feeling that if she's not paying or going to visit him he's not 'available'.
Thought it was odd she showed absolutely nothing from him for Valentines. But suppose cos she was waiting for him to buy her something she got nuffing.
She'd soon see how keen he was if she stopped paying for things, stopped sending gifts and waited for him to instigate things

He wouldn't give a tit about her

I have no idea how old her mum is…but her hair, does she suffer from a certain Vitimin deficiency/illness or just unlucky that she is losing it?, Becky’s hairline is beginning to look the same, it seems to have got higher as well, maybe hereditary?.

She really doesn’t dress for her size.

Reactions: 5
Watching today's vlog..... what are they giving her a collagen boosting machine for? She said herself that skin looses it's plumpness... no danger in hers loosing it then.
Her hair 🙄🙄 what a mess... her mum's hair 😲😲
Also $270 for that gimmick.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I am sure that Becky's hair is thinning, much like mummy - because I'm sure she's using an alopecia/hair thinning cover spray. It's like a coloured dry shampoo that helps to cover up thinning patches. She's got that Playmobil hair look - she's sprayed colour on to cover thinning areas but gone overboard, so she has this ridiculously sharp hairline and then the rest of her head is solid brown.

And Jesus - I know they say men look at your mother to see what a future with you would look like. What on earth is going through JP's mind?

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 00.27.45.png

• Haha
  • Wow