Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely believe most people who are obese struggle with the social, financial, aspects etc. Few people are just 'gluttonous and lazy' despite the long-running stereotype. But I do think Becky is. She's constantly looking for ways to cut corners ('easy' recipes, quick frozen food) or skip any kind of physical exertion (the bus instead of walking in Malaga for example), or just doesn't bother putting things away - like her bra - or checking her videos for typos. Even that she's looking for a cleaner.

She's this lazy without having kids, an in-person job, any part-time study, any hobbies... I don't think I've ever seen someone else so work-shy. I'd like to ask her what her life plan is. She seems to have no idea how bad things are. She's near 30 and still needs her mother to brush her hair. There's a reason all of her YouTube commenters talk about their grandkids and mobility - she has the life of an 80 year old.

Where does she see herself in 20 years? Just shy of 50, still having her hair brushed and responding to sad old fogies in her comments who think she's their friend, and a 'boyfriend' who has moved to Timbuktu?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She lives on her own, why on earth does she need a chest freezer? Just buy less food you greedy cow
To be fair, I’m disabled, don’t drive and buy monthly, as well as batch cook for my elderly father and I (but live alone - it is just us 2 now), so I have a little additional freezer. It’s an absolute mare when you don’t drive (minimum spend £50 a week!! Bore off! 😩), can’t imagine needing one when you’re able bodied and drive though?!

And am I the only person who finds her mouth noises disgusting? She sucks on her teeth and spit every other word, I literally stopped watching a year or more ago as it’s so vile 🤢

Reactions: 6
To be fair, I’m disabled, don’t drive and buy monthly, as well as batch cook for my elderly father and I (but live alone - it is just us 2 now), so I have a little additional freezer. It’s an absolute mare when you don’t drive (minimum spend £50 a week!! Bore off! 😩), can’t imagine needing one when you’re able bodied and drive though?!

And am I the only person who finds her mouth noises disgusting? She sucks on her teeth and spit every other word, I literally stopped watching a year or more ago as it’s so vile 🤢
It’s the noises she makes that make me heave! She can’t taste anything without making a racket! Why can’t she eat something without smacking her lips? Her eating is honestly one of the most disgusting things I’ve seen. I said in a previous post about sitting near her in a restaurant. She’d clear the place 🤢🤢

Reactions: 10
Also cos she can't breeve fru her nose she's breeving fru her mouff and eating at the same time, fink that's the issue.
But good news, today's Fursday so that means a new slog.... food or fashun, can't wait.....see you later
Byeeeeeee 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

I have to say I love my chest freezer (a relic from before I lived alone!) for batch cooking as well. The amount of money and calories I've saved by not resorting to a greasy takeaway when I'm too tired to cook - I just grab something out the freezer. It would do Becky some good, but we all know she is going to fill it with crap. #girlboss

In your instance I can totally understand that. I have an elderly aunt who shops monthly, who doesn't drive and has mobility issues so it makes sense for her to stock up. But as you say, Becky is a young woman, not even in her 30s who has a car and is constantly buying food. Surely she can't need that much to the point she needs to hoard it. She has a full size fridge freezer in her kitchen doesn't she? It's madness.

You beat me to it :ROFLMAO:

It looks like one of those dreary, absolutely bland post-surgery swimsuits M&S sell. I forget sometimes she's in her twenties. I was trying to avoid tan lines in the tiniest string bikini I could find at that age. She looks like she's off for a paddle before ordering the pensioner's special at Butlin's 4pm bingo.

Although I am reminded of those old postcards...

53185712f365bd04eba7d92bdca914f1.jpg

• Haha
Im crying wtf is she saying? 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_7176.jpeg

geez and her posture - the distance between the back of her neck and back!

• Wow
  • Haha
At times I felt like she was running out things to say. She was talking like I do in interviews and don't know what to say 'yeah, so, um.... Yeah'

Also, I lost count of how many times she said 'so much'

Reactions: 4
It was all sooooo cuuuute
Another load of crap clothes, bursting out of most of them
Saw someone comment that a 3XL in Bloomchic is a 26/28 to which she swiftly replied it was a 26.... still in denial about her size.
Wonder who the lucky person is who'll be getting that quality dress which she managed to rip the button off?
Totally watched on 2X but 10X if YT had it, would've been too slow.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she's got aches and pains first thing in the morning or during the day. I mean she shouldn't have at her age...although one can have a bad back at any age, but given her posture and the weight she's carrying - it can't be good on the bones and joints. She may not feel it now, but she will in a few years.

Reactions: 4
It was all sooooo cuuuute
This is what gets me. All of the clothing is 'soooo cuuuuute'. All of the food is 'sooooo niceeeeeee'. She's entitled enough to make countless videos reviewing things - as if people are hanging on her every word before purchase - but she lacks the actual ability to talk about things. What about taste, texture, spiciness, saltiness, etc? What about the quality of the sewing, the fabric choice, if it's too sheer or too thick etc? Nope. Just sooooo niceeeeee. That's what I find so laughable.

She can't cook but reviews food and does shopping hauls. And if I had a penny for every time she said 'I don't know what you call this fabric' I'd be retired. Look it up you lazy cow before you start filming.

Reactions: 11
Shouldn't the Bloomchic haul be marked as an ad or some kind of hashtag? She says that Bloomchic have sent her a load of stuff to review.
---
Just took the liberty of asking the ASA for their opinion. Fed up of the grabbers not declaring what they are legally required to do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is what gets me. All of the clothing is 'soooo cuuuuute'. All of the food is 'sooooo niceeeeeee'. She's entitled enough to make countless videos reviewing things - as if people are hanging on her every word before purchase - but she lacks the actual ability to talk about things. What about taste, texture, spiciness, saltiness, etc? What about the quality of the sewing, the fabric choice, if it's too sheer or too thick etc? Nope. Just sooooo niceeeeee. That's what I find so laughable.

She can't cook but reviews food and does shopping hauls. And if I had a penny for every time she said 'I don't know what you call this fabric' I'd be retired. Look it up you lazy cow before you start filming.
Completely agree - considering her job, she has a VERY stinted vocabulary - makes me wonder how she does her day job successfully to be honest.

Completely agree - considering her job, she has a VERY stinted vocabulary - makes me wonder how she does her day job successfully to be honest.
This is very true. Good copywriters always have strong vocabs, but her vocab is embarrassingly limited and generic.
Yet she thinks she’s good enough to win an award…