Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This always baffles me too! Her vocabulary and pronunciation are questionable. How the F is she a copywriter?. My MIL is a copywriter and she constantly comes out with words I've never heard of!

Reactions: 9
33 minute vlog we can summarise in a few sentences. Her garden fence fell down. She got a builder round. She called herself a single woman then backtracked to say it's just that JP is long distance. She's booked a crooooooooose with him guys because that's what normal couples in their twenties obviously want to do. Her teef are fuzzy and yellow. She's off to M&S to buy shortbread tea. Make up is expensive and she slaps it on. Voila as Jayyyy Peeeee would say.

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 19.50.33.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
33 minute vlog we can summarise in a few sentences. Her garden fence fell down. She got a builder round. She called herself a single woman then backtracked to say it's just that JP is long distance. She's booked a crooooooooose with him guys because that's what normal couples in their twenties obviously want to do. Her teef are fuzzy and yellow. She's off to M&S to buy shortbread tea. Make up is expensive and she slaps it on. Voila as Jayyyy Peeeee would say.
Absolutely perfect summary (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
33mins of talking about tit like concealers and her fence. She really needs some proper female friends in her life to talk to, not just her mum and forced bff Han

Reactions: 8
If JP can afford a cruise then he can afford to come and visit her every couple of months. He only meets up with her when there's something in it for him that's clear

Reactions: 10

View attachment 2783883
Thanks for that, saved me 33 minutes of my evening.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
IMG_7591.jpeg
Swear her fingernails are always grimy (very beginning of video so it’s not makeup)

• Sick
Reactions: 7
If JP can afford a cruise then he can afford to come and visit her every couple of months. He only meets up with her when there's something in it for him that's clear
I think you're totally right but I'd put money on her paying for the vast majority of the trips. She's clearly very eager to spend on him and sees it as a form of love - all the crap she picks up from Costco for him, the designer gifts at Christmas, she's desperate to show it off. Money and possessions = love to her.

And I don't think in her delusional mind it matters who pays for the trip as long as they're going on it - him saying yes is the validation and seed she needs to think 'oh he really wants me, I know it!', and she'll do whatever is needed to get it. That includes bankrolling him and ignoring the obvious fact that he's using her for the gifts and holidays.

Reactions: 6
I think you're totally right but I'd put money on her paying for the vast majority of the trips. She's clearly very eager to spend on him and sees it as a form of love - all the crap she picks up from Costco for him, the designer gifts at Christmas, she's desperate to show it off. Money and possessions = love to her.

And I don't think in her delusional mind it matters who pays for the trip as long as they're going on it - him saying yes is the validation and seed she needs to think 'oh he really wants me, I know it!', and she'll do whatever is needed to get it. That includes bankrolling him and ignoring the obvious fact that he's using her for the gifts and holidays.
I totally agree I think she's buying his "love" she'd never admit that though

Reactions: 4

View attachment 2783883
Jesus shes grotesque.

What do we think she actually does after she's filmed these GRWM? She's got no social life so I think she films them and just takes it all off again.

Is it just me or can anyone hear a car/house alarm in the background of nearly every vlog??

Reactions: 2
Had a minute so looked at the comments... what are these people on, cos whatever it is, it's affecting their eyesight 😜🤪
I mean this in the nicest possible way and without any discrimination - but I wonder if some of these comments come from people who have learning disabilities and are quite vulnerable, or people who are very lonely and they believe that Becky cares about them and is their friend. Which would make it all the more disturbing as she's clearly influencing them - which to her just equals pound signs.

Reactions: 12
What gets me is that she never puts any concealer around the bottom of her nose and down to her lip area, plus why does she only use concealer?? Lightweight foundation would be more appropriate. All the money she spends on makeup and it never looks any different!!

So, on Insta within the last hour, she's uploaded one of the dresses she 'modelled' on the Bloomchic #adnotad, that I reported to the ASA. This one is clearly marked 'Paid Partnership with bloomchicfashion'

However, she's too lazy, or just doesn't care if the ASA blacklist her on YT for not marking it a paid ad. I mean, it's only the law... She's had the heads up from here, she could have gone in and changed it, but nope.

And the Insta post is 'on the model vs real life' - the official model is a size 10 at the most. How do these brands approve these 'paid partnerships'.

Oh and don't try to feign ignorance Becky when the ASA get in touch, what is your degree in?

Reactions: 5