Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I make leek soup, and use leeks as a side on a roast (although cheese does get involved there, but it's still a portion of veg surely 😂 )
Oh that counts for sure. I think it's more when you use half a leek in a sauce (as she plans) or half an onion in an entire soup - that doesn't count as one of your five a day because split across portions of the entire meal, it's very little of that veg

Reactions: 3
Coat and bra slung over the bannister behind her, someone has asked if she takes it off as soon as she gets home, she replied yes she does. We all like the feeling off freeing the boobs on an evening but the moment she walks through the door must mean it's digging in like hell, she needs to get fitted for a decent one and stop sizing down in denial like she does in clothes.
---
urgh the taste test 🤮 close your mouth when you're chewing and stop chomping, get some manners girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Those fibre bars aren't healthy! Did she not see all the red traffic light things on the front! High in sugar and sat fats! She prob won't eat just one of them either!

Reactions: 6
No she'll eat it all in 7 hours the greedy pig...when did she come back from holiday? Because the dates on the fruit are 02nd Feb.....today is the 20th Feb?

Reactions: 5
No she'll eat it all in 7 hours the greedy pig...when did she come back from holiday? Because the dates on the fruit are 02nd Feb.....today is the 20th Feb?
I thought it must have filmed a while ago as she mentioned making a fish dish with leeks, bacon and cream sauce which she already showed in a vlog about a week ago.

Reactions: 5
I thought it must have filmed a while ago as she mentioned making a fish dish with leeks, bacon and cream sauce which she already showed in a vlog about a week ago.
She's giving me chins vibes in this vlog 🤣🤣🤣 she's all snappy and sassy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Such a professional YBer…filming a food haul whilst her washing machines at 1200 rpm and dancing across the kitchen 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Just watched the haul - she was over exaggerating the noise of the washing machine in my opinion, wailing like a banshee at the end. Utterly ridiculous. And as for the food in the haul, this was purchased before the cooking vid, as she make the cod dish with potatoes then, if I remember rightly. She needs an education, not only in nutrition, but in how to meal plan. Getting lazy with her content - don't know why she bothers, other than for the money grabbing.

Reactions: 11
My god she’s vile! I feel Ill watching her stuff her moon face while smacking her lips. Imagine sitting opposite her in a restaurant 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
IMG_7024.jpeg

i thought she was bitching about the comment on her last food haul that said it was a lot of food.

What a lot of tit, she clearly hid all the sweet stuff. Only showed the Fibre Now bars to cover herself and also make us think she is healthy now, but theyre not.
Course she couldnt resist already eating one but called it a ‘test taste’. Please.

Reactions: 7
No words for that car crash slog... over exaggerated the washing machine... err just wait till it finished to film might have worked 🤔🤔
Everyone in the comments saying how hilarious the video was and how much they loved it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ as my granny used to say, nowt as weird as folk.

• Haha
  • Heart
why didn't she just wait until the washing was done? it doesn't take that long! maybe she wanted to distract the commenters from her diet
the rant was odd... like, we can see your size, nobody watching thinks you live off salads! one moment she's acting like she doesn't eat that much and how long the snacks last then next breff she's talking about getting a chest freezer for the garden
also JP does like her guys!! sometimes he buys her flowers (im not believing this for one second)

She lives on her own, why on earth does she need a chest freezer? Just buy less food you greedy cow

Reactions: 13
also JP does like her guys!! sometimes he buys her flowers (im not believing this for one second)
Yeah like the huge bunch he got her for Valentine's Day that she posted all over the Gram when he made a surprise visit to take her out so she could wear one of those outfits she hauled for the occasion....
Oh silly me.... none of that actually happened.... she was probably lucky if she spoke to him.

• Haha
If I was a casual viewer or a new viewer I'd find that rant about how much she eats so weird.

How am I kidding, I found that rant about how much she eats so weird and I know exactly who it was direct at. 😬

If you share what you eat online people are going to comment; If you don't want the comments then don't share.

But given that's 1/2 of her content she'd have to think of something new to film.

Reactions: 15
Morning sad acts, with sad little lives. Hope you're all minding your own business and letting others do the same. Don't be negative and have a little dig. Poo poo to us lot eh! We mustn't upset our hallowed food guru by thinking we know better.

Stay cute guys. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she bother uploading twice a week? She clearly struggles for content. I'm still traumatised from hot cross bun gate! I've been having nightmares about the 3 pigs and their chomping sounds!

• Haha
Even on holiday all she does is eat because she's too fat and knackered to walk anywhere. Literally her whole online presence is her eating too much, shopping, then moaning that she's ordered a size 26 and it's too small for her. And she wonders why she gets comments! 🤣😏🙄

Reactions: 12