Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The entire post has done me in. Because I'm an old fart who barely uses/understands Insta (and I have my lovely daughter with me today, similar age to Becky, just as opinionated as me) - this is what she thinks verbatim.

'It's just a bit desperate to just randomly post a picture of your boyfriend unless there's an occasion like a birthday or anniversary and even then it comes off a bit braggy/beggy. Nobody posts random selfies anymore, it isn't really about beauty or appearances and more about what you're actually going out and doing or visiting. Plus she's definitely facetuned herself like mad looking at her actual videos and then that picture. And to be honest selfies are a bit cringe to post on Insta anyway now. Then again anyone who posts reels of them opening fortune cookies and wearing Yours clothing definitely has no friends because they'd be taking the mick of everything she's posted.'

Reactions: 11
Either she's actually brushed her hair or she's photoshopped the eff out of this, but she kind of looks ok here.... JP on the other hand looks like he's been dragged through the proverbial bush.
She's been banging on about that keratin treatment, right? I presume she had it done just before she went on the holiday. The rest I'm sure is photoshop, photoshop, photoshop.

As for him, he knows full well she's so weirdly obsessed with him that she'd never leave no matter what he looked like. He doesn't make any kind of effort with her because of it. Says a lot there are weird selfies of last year's holiday, but not a peep about what he did for Valentines :unsure:

Reactions: 9
She's been banging on about that keratin treatment, right? I presume she had it done just before she went on the holiday. The rest I'm sure is photoshop, photoshop, photoshop.

As for him, he knows full well she's so weirdly obsessed with him that she'd never leave no matter what he looked like. He doesn't make any kind of effort with her because of it. Says a lot there are weird selfies of last year's holiday, but not a peep about what he did for Valentines :unsure:
Yet she did a whole video on valentines outfits so that suggests that she celebrates it... did he even send her a card?

Reactions: 6
Yet she did a whole video on valentines outfits so that suggests that she celebrates it... did he even send her a card?
She posted that photo of him, and did countless Valentines try ons and reels etc but seems there's been nothing from him back. You're right in that it clearly matters to her. But then if he's done sod all and she's carrying on posting pictures as if he's the perfect boyfriend - why would he bother? There are no consequences. She could walk in on him in bed with another woman and I don't think she'd do a thing at this point. It's all just rather pathetic

#fatbabe and #fatshion are my faves, literally burst out laughing.
She needs to erase ‘babe’ and ‘sexy’ out of all those tags and just leave them as #fat.

• Haha
Anyone else wonder how long the remaining hot cross buns lasted after the camera stopped rolling :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Three seriously overweight people (although Becky eclipsed the parents) testing hot cross buns. Bit off putting watching dad dissect them. I’m sure we’ll all take note of their favourites and rush out to buy them 🙄. Looking saggy in the boob area Beck.

• Haha
Sorry to her friend, especially when she’s holding up the titanic, but i did laugh at these random girls having this done 🤣
4F4065AC-8527-4429-9ADA-557C7F98D7EE.jpeg

• Haha

Am I the only one who gets a fishy cheesy smell when I see him? 🤪🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Either she's actually brushed her hair or she's photoshopped the eff out of this, but she kind of looks ok here.... JP on the other hand looks like he's been dragged through the proverbial bush.
She’s deffo got her mother’s hairline, it’ll resemble a desert scene in a few years…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's thrown the toys out of the pram today! She had a right moan about all of us :ROFLMAO:

She's definitely taken our comments to heart and bought herself some cherries, 4 tins of sweetcorn and a head of broccoli. Becky, it's 5 portions of fruit and veg a day - onions, leeks and potatoes do not count. That and she's now doing some 'healthy swaps' - hmmm - rather than 11 portions of cake a la her last haul, it's now box upon box of fibre now bars, skimmed milk, and 'lighter' Lurpak. We'll just ignore the frozen pizzas, mochi ice cream and processed meats.

But nice to know you're reading on here so obsessively Becks! Listen very carefully. When you make money off YouTube videos - as you are - you are opening yourself up for fair criticism. That is the very nature of the internet. If you do not want people making comments about your diet, do not make YouTube videos about your diet. Learn to pronounce your words - not 'waygoo' - and people will not comment on it. And if you show a very obviously - and objectively - unhealthy food shop when you are morbidly obese, people will have something to say.

You don't get the ad revenue without the response. That's the sacrifice. Don't like it, don't film it. Don't make money from it. You aren't making these videos out of the charity of your own heart (despite what the weird parasocial relationships you're trying to cultivate in your comment section might think), you are making MONEY. You can stop all of these comments in one click, but you stop the cash too. Funnily enough, you have no plans to do that.

Reactions: 14
I was always told leeks and onions don't count! Mainly because they're used to flavour dishes and so the amount you actually eat is rarely enough to be considered a 'portion'. I'd love to be wrong, I eat onions like Shrek :ROFLMAO:
I make leek soup, and use leeks as a side on a roast (although cheese does get involved there, but it's still a portion of veg surely 😂 )

• Haha
Reactions: 5