Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't care if she was a size 40 or a size 2, if she had genuine style. And not even to my taste - but if she had her own aesthetic and a smaller but well-fitting and thoughtful wardrobe, it would be better viewing.

What annoys me is she wants to be an influencer, she clearly has a significant amount of disposable income to blow on it, but does the bare minimum. Rather than trying on 20+ pieces of crap, too tight polyester a week, she could highlight a good plus-size brand each week and pick 1-2 items from there - and style it with her existing wardrobe. I'd prefer to see her buy one £200 skirt from a high-end plus size brand, and style it in 7 different ways (casual, office, date night, going out, etc). It would be less than what she is spending now.

But she won't do it because 1) she can't return it and pocket the cash, 2) she doesn't have the eye or talent to make those videos, and 3) she is clearly desperate to be part of throwaway, TikTok-inspired hyper consumption.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg! Those 3 and their eating sounds! Chomping on hot cross buns and salivating over them! I can't!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I only watched the first two items - the noises they were making really turned my stomach so I had to click off - I just couldn't watch it :sick: 🤮

Reactions: 7
I really want to say again I have no particular issue with her size (only where she is delusional about it), but she surely realises the kind of comments she is going to invite by trying hot cross buns from every supermarket in a row.

I have a feeling mummy wend is still brushing her hair because compared to previous videos, it looks neater here - still a mess. The eyebrows look like slugs and the orange blusher really does need to go. That, the bra hanging out the too small vest... she is just incapable of looking after herself.

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 19.13.57.png

Reactions: 6
Hot Cross Bun taste test!! Why?!?!
Who gives a tit what their favourite is?
Think it’s just an excuse to eat 6 of them each

Reactions: 11
Exactly. Why spend thousands on make up each year, but won’t spend a couple hundred to find an amazing fitted bra. It would totally change her look and her clothes would fit better. Can you imagine how many perv views she’d get if she vlogged the whole process too.

• Sick
Honestly! The noises just got worse as it went on! Surely she must hear that when she's editing!

• Haha
  • Sick
I don't understand how she thinks she can make a whole channel out of eating/ taste tests and trying on fast fashion (but ultimately not keeping any of it because idk if I've ever seen her wear stuff from her haul).

She never styles anything, she just chucks it on and complains it doesn't fit. She doesn't need to do 2 hauls almost every week. She needs to switch it up and do something different. Idk what but something.

I don't understand how she thinks she can make a whole channel out of eating/ taste tests and trying on fast fashion (but ultimately not keeping any of it because idk if I've ever seen her wear stuff from her haul).

She never styles anything, she just chucks it on and complains it doesn't fit. She doesn't need to do 2 hauls almost every week. She needs to switch it up and do something different. Idk what but something.
I just don't get any impression she actually enjoys making videos. I'm baffled as to why she does it, can the ad revenue be that good for such a small channel? She's compared it multiple times to 'working two jobs' and it being exhausting. Every video reminds me of when I'd make my daughter try on her school uniform for the year and she'd stomp into the living room with a face like a slapped arse :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she just wants the influencer lifestyle perks like the huge piles of free makeup and other PR gifts

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure if it’s been said before, but with all their slurping and gum smacking in the latest slog, they reminded me of the Twits.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Asda have just issued a profits warning as a family in Soufhampton slag off their hot cross buns.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do people in their late 20s give a duck about hot cross buns? I can't say that was top of my agenda when I was that age 🤔 I think I was too busy going on holidays with my mates, going out with my partner and living for the weekend at that age!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
urgh the noises she makes when eating are enough to make me want to vom and she talks with her mouth full too, she wouldn't be out of place scoffing at a trough with a load of actual pigs. How can JP sit opposite her for a meal when that's his view? Then again he probably has to grab some food quickly, very much a case of eat or be eaten.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do people in their late 20s give a duck about hot cross buns? I can't say that was top of my agenda when I was that age 🤔 I think I was too busy going on holidays with my mates, going out with my partner and living for the weekend at that age!
I just asked my daughter, of a similar age, and she said she'd rather wipe her arse with sandpaper than record a video of her eating six hot cross buns and put it on YouTube. Charming specimen she is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
urgh the noises she makes when eating are enough to make me want to vom and she talks with her mouth full too, she wouldn't be out of place scoffing at a trough with a load of actual pigs. How can JP sit opposite her for a meal when that's his view? Then again he probably has to grab some food quickly, very much a case of eat or be eaten.
Pissing myself at this comment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3