Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly didn't have a shower, yet said she had her period. Dirty cow! Bet she's a right stinker!
That astounds me. If I'm not going anywhere or seeing anyone I will skip a shower that day by all means, but never on my period. I'd feel absolutely rotten if I did.

Reactions: 6
I have to say 'natural deodorant' was the in thing when I was young and hip and my god, did anyone using it STINK. It just didn't cover up the smell of BO or stop them sweating. And like I said before, it's just fact that larger bodies sweat - and smell - more. I don't think natural deodorant is doing a thing for her.

I can't believe her hair either - that's not one night of not brushing, it's days of neglect. If it gets that tangled, cut it off or at least plait it before bed.

Ginger Mary is right - she gets up, eats, works, eats, eats a bit more, sleeps. It's a sad life. Didn't leave the house - and that's a vlog worthy day for her.

What made me laugh most was the dainty portion she served herself. Becky, we saw all the potatoes you actually shoved in your air fryer - and the entire pack of cod - and the pot of sick (sorry, I mean cream sauce). You didn't get to that size eating little cod filets with a few potatoes.

View attachment 2744487View attachment 2744488
In a moment of madness I was giving her the benefit of the doubt thinking she just might be saving the other portion for another meal..... but we all know as soon as she'd snapped her plate she just shoved on all the potatoes, other cod fillet and the rest of the sauce... she eats enough for 2 and then some. Oh and don't forget the chocolate that she was trying not to polish off.

Reactions: 5
That astounds me. If I'm not going anywhere or seeing anyone I will skip a shower that day by all means, but never on my period. I'd feel absolutely rotten if I did.
Same. I always think everyone is different. I have very dry skin and so in winter i just dont sweat, so if im home i can skip a day and use feminine hygiene products like Luna or the bidet (TMI lol). Obvs not on my period. BUT the size of her... she definitely sweats in the night. Scratching her armpits and the state of her morning hair (looks like dry sweat)… she needs to wash, and im shocked she would film herself for youtube like that.

i can only imagine the stench of the clothes she sends back.

I use Wild and it’s good but in summer i switch back to chemical because ‘natural’ deodorants arent antiperspirant and just dont stop sweating as well.
Also love how she went on about it being kind to skin and lacking in chemicals, then slaps on various makeup products on her face. i get underarm skin is different and more sensitive, but pretty stupid to do it in an ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
My favourite thing about the whole vlog is how she keeps complaining she's not feeling it. If you're not feeling it simply don't film FFS! You don't have to film but you film because you want the money for your stupid handbag addict.

Also, jfc, how do you get your hair in such a mess simply sleeping? It looks like it was tied into a ponytail too.

Reactions: 5
I have to say 'natural deodorant' was the in thing when I was young and hip and my god, did anyone using it STINK. It just didn't cover up the smell of BO or stop them sweating. And like I said before, it's just fact that larger bodies sweat - and smell - more. I don't think natural deodorant is doing a thing for her.

I can't believe her hair either - that's not one night of not brushing, it's days of neglect. If it gets that tangled, cut it off or at least plait it before bed.

Ginger Mary is right - she gets up, eats, works, eats, eats a bit more, sleeps. It's a sad life. Didn't leave the house - and that's a vlog worthy day for her.

What made me laugh most was the dainty portion she served herself. Becky, we saw all the potatoes you actually shoved in your air fryer - and the entire pack of cod - and the pot of sick (sorry, I mean cream sauce). You didn't get to that size eating little cod filets with a few potatoes.

View attachment 2744487View attachment 2744488
I noticed that about the potatoes too and if you look closely at the meal it looks like the second cod fillet is under all that sauce anyway

• Haha
All I can say after watching the latest vlog is lucky JP, waking up to that, when he can actually be bothered to spend some time with her, or put another way, when she forks out for the next foreign holiday, he's a lucky lucky man (and a classically handsome one at that !).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She could pay for an around the world, all expenses paid trip for me to accompany her, and I'd still say no.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_6117.jpeg

morning babe 💕

ready for a day of huffing around Sephora and gorging on plates of red meat with my sweaty unwashed minge? 💕🥰
Time to put some Wild on then 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If anything, yesterdays vlog absolutely put me off buying a Wild deodorant.
It all felt so grubby and ‘claggy’.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If anything, yesterdays vlog absolutely put me off buying a Wild deodorant.
It all felt so grubby and ‘claggy’.
I’m surprised they approved the video in the first place with all the armpit itching she was doing in the first few clips

Reactions: 8
i’m so fascinated with her - she spends so much time on her makeup and trying on all these outfits but in every single video she does she is wearing a t shirt and jeans and never seems to do anything with her hair it’s just always a bit of a mess and no styijf just in a pony tail. I also can’t and don’t understand how confident she is!!

Reactions: 9
Was thinking about the state of her hair first thing in the morning.... I think she might sleep with one of those sleep apnea masks... there's so much fat around her neck which definitely could restrict her airways imo....
And if that's the case, according to Dr Google people with severe sleep apnea under 50 can expect to live between 8 to 18 years 😲😨

• Sad
  • Wow
Was thinking about the state of her hair first thing in the morning.... I think she might sleep with one of those sleep apnea masks... there's so much fat around her neck which definitely could restrict her airways imo....
And if that's the case, according to Dr Google people with severe sleep apnea under 50 can expect to live between 8 to 18 years 😲😨
Cant see the machine. If she doesnt have one, she is well on her way to owning one soon
think her hair is just a state because she never brushes or cuts it

Lets face it she probably belly flops into bed with un brushed teeth and matted hair, scratches her pits and bits all night, farts a lot and rolls out of bed thinking she looks like a baywatch babe, reality is not a flower that grows in her garden!

• Haha
I bet she's really constipated with the amount of beige ultra processed foods she eats. She seems to incorporate one or two healthy things into her meals, but then ruins it with cheap white bread or a disgusting vomit sauce!

Reactions: 3
The way she was smearing that blusher all over her face was hilarious 😂 totally in the wrong place. She looked like a clown

• Haha