Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she was smearing that blusher all over her face was hilarious 😂 totally in the wrong place. She looked like a clown
To be fair her face is like the moon so it must be difficult to decide where to put the blusher stripes 😂 I’ll ask again - Becky why are you always various shades of orange?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair her face is like the moon so it must be difficult to decide where to put the blusher stripes 😂 I’ll ask again - Becky why are you always various shades of orange?!
For me it's the painful way she stabs at her face with the brush to "blend" it 😳 she may as well just colour her whole face in with it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This video really does reveal a lot about her psychology IMHO. What is so sad is that I don't think she's being lazy or showing a boring day for her, I think this really is one of her more exciting days in her life. She herself calls it a 'really long day', and 'emotionally exhausting'.

She doesn't have friends, she doesn't have hobbies, she doesn't maintain any kind of good hygiene. And she's gone on several times about how her and JP talk for hours every day - not today, it seems. And we all know she'd mention even a good morning text from him. I'm not surprised her whole life revolves around food, she has literally nothing else. She ate, got dressed, worked, ate, worked, ate, and slept.

I'd feel sorry for her if she was a nicer person, and didn't have the means to change her life. But I think it is really pathetic that she's even convinced herself this is an exciting, girl boss life.

Although she's an adult and fully accountable for herself. One has to look at her parents. They've enabled her and spoilt her, to some extent even encouraged her to be like this! They aren't in best health themselves by the looks of it, but to see their daughter who isn't even 30 be so out of breath by just sitting down talking! I'd be worried if that was my child, but instead mummy wend blames brands like m+s because her daughter is too obese to fit into their garments, and goes along with Princess Becky to buy that disgustingly gluttonous Christmas feast!

Although she's an adult and fully accountable for herself. One has to look at her parents. They've enabled her and spoilt her, to some extent even encouraged her to be like this! They aren't in best health themselves by the looks of it, but to see their daughter who isn't even 30 be so out of breath by just sitting down talking! I'd be worried if that was my child, but instead mummy wend blames brands like m+s because her daughter is too obese to fit into their garments, and goes along with Princess Becky to buy that disgustingly gluttonous Christmas feast!
Not to take the blame off her parents at all, but I wonder how much of a brat she is to them. You can see from her comments she's an absolute witch to anyone who questions her - the (quite respectful) comment on this video from Ginger Mary about her not doing much at all was given the ridiculous response of 'well I walked in Malaga last week'. It's laughable.

But if that's how she's willing to talk to strangers, I wonder how snappy she is with mummy Wend at any suggestion of healthy habits. They seem like the kind to roll over and take their child dying of a heart attack at 30 over tough love.

Reactions: 6
Why can i imagine her having an Only Fans?

i know she probably doesnt as she thinks shes in a relationship with JP and is bankrolled by mummy and daddy, but she’s so deluded i can totally see it under different circumstances. She is definitely that type.

• Haha
  • Sick
Her concealer on her hairy chin is absolutely dreadful in that holiday vlog. She's smug that she apparently doesn't wear foundation, but looking at the state of it she needs to for it to blend in properly! Same with the bronzer, it just sits on her face in an orange smear and looks AWFUL on camera 😵💫 it must look even worse IRL.

She must have hormone issues with the facial hair and mega weight gain, hair loss etc. She needs to get checked out she looks so unhealthy for a fairly young woman

Why can i imagine her having an Only Fans?

i know she probably doesnt as she thinks shes in a relationship with JP and is bankrolled by mummy and daddy, but she’s so deluded i can totally see it under different circumstances. She is definitely that type.
I think she's got that desperation for attention and flattery, but I'm not convinced she'd do it - she'd have to admit she's reached the size where she is an extreme fetish. She'd have to deliberately put tags on her content like #superfat, #obese, etc. She won't say those words in her video, she's always 'plus size' or 'a bit larger'. And we all know how she reacts to talk about food - the only subscriptions she'd get are from men who have a feeding fetish, and she's still pretending she eats dainty bird portions.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had 1 of her vlogmas from 2020 appear on my feed, she did a Christmas food haul with her mum then in the evening had a couple of friends round for a raclette. The next morning they went to a McDonald’s drive thru and she ordered the Christmas deluxe breakfast sandwich saying she could because she was fat, her 2 friends were pescatarians.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I remember watching that one. Unless there are others, but definitely remember a raclette and a drive through with the friends.

Reactions: 2
I had 1 of her vlogmas from 2020 appear on my feed, she did a Christmas food haul with her mum then in the evening had a couple of friends round for a raclette. The next morning they went to a McDonald’s drive thru and she ordered the Christmas deluxe breakfast sandwich saying she could because she was fat, her 2 friends were pescatarians.
Another one I need to watch 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
You've encouraged me to go back, I'm absolutely sure her general timeline with life/JP/etc doesn't add up and I'm sure the proof is somewhere in these older videos.

I'm convinced she's deleted some of her earliest videos - the 'Charlotte Tilbury' one she's currently got as her oldest says 'welcome to my first video', but I vaguely remember her doing a lot of cheap (and very bad) make up try-ons at the beginning? Elf, Essence, etc?

Reactions: 4
You've encouraged me to go back, I'm absolutely sure her general timeline with life/JP/etc doesn't add up and I'm sure the proof is somewhere in these older videos.

I'm convinced she's deleted some of her earliest videos - the 'Charlotte Tilbury' one she's currently got as her oldest says 'welcome to my first video', but I vaguely remember her doing a lot of cheap (and very bad) make up try-ons at the beginning? Elf, Essence, etc?
Oooh what are you thinking? I'm quite new to her so I'm still finding things out. I remember her saying he couldn't move here because of Brexit? And then covid kept them apart?

Reactions: 2
Oooh what are you thinking? I'm quite new to her so I'm still finding things out. I remember her saying he couldn't move here because of Brexit? And then covid kept them apart?
Strap in!!! 🕵️‍♂️

Becky's story is that they met in London in 2018 (confirmed in a very recent video, she says they've dated for six years), but in 2020, his job forced him to move to Luxembourg. And because of that, and COVID, he can't come back. She says she can't move there because there aren't any advertising jobs and she's bad at French (I think this is from a Q&A video of hers, maybe this summer).

But the timeline simply does not add up that way. If he was in London in 2018, and I vaguely remember her mentioning he'd moved from another UK city to be there, he was there well before the Brexit deadline for keeping your settled status. He was 100% entitled to stay in the UK and could have put in an application under the EU settlement scheme to keep all of his rights in the UK (and that includes social security, benefits, healthcare, etc even if he lost his job). It's a big decision to do so, but it makes sense - he's a French national so he would have kept all his EU rights AND his UK rights.

The sticky part is this - the deadline for him to apply to stay in the UK was 30 June 2021. He went to Luxembourg after this, and most definitely after applying for the EU settlement scheme, having known that he would not be able to return to the UK. They dated for three years and he gave up his rights to live in the same country as her. Becky won't explain this, she has no answers for this, she only acts like they held a gun to his head and made him go to Luxembourg. He could have said no, stayed in the UK, and job searched. I understand that yes, it's a big decision to quit your job (even if they're demanding you move internationally) - but he quit that very same job after less than a year (I believe) to move to Monaco instead of Luxembourg.

So her story doesn't add up if you go by dates alone. I think perhaps her earlier videos might also have her giving different explanations for this, I just haven't looked through them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Strap in!!! 🕵️‍♂️

Becky's story is that they met in London in 2018 (confirmed in a very recent video, she says they've dated for six years), but in 2020, his job forced him to move to Luxembourg. And because of that, and COVID, he can't come back. She says she can't move there because there aren't any advertising jobs and she's bad at French (I think this is from a Q&A video of hers, maybe this summer).

But the timeline simply does not add up that way. If he was in London in 2018, and I vaguely remember her mentioning he'd moved from another UK city to be there, he was there well before the Brexit deadline for keeping your settled status. He was 100% entitled to stay in the UK and could have put in an application under the EU settlement scheme to keep all of his rights in the UK (and that includes social security, benefits, healthcare, etc even if he lost his job). It's a big decision to do so, but it makes sense - he's a French national so he would have kept all his EU rights AND his UK rights.

The sticky part is this - the deadline for him to apply to stay in the UK was 30 June 2021. He went to Luxembourg after this, and most definitely after applying for the EU settlement scheme, having known that he would not be able to return to the UK. They dated for three years and he gave up his rights to live in the same country as her. Becky won't explain this, she has no answers for this, she only acts like they held a gun to his head and made him go to Luxembourg. He could have said no, stayed in the UK, and job searched. I understand that yes, it's a big decision to quit your job (even if they're demanding you move internationally) - but he quit that very same job after less than a year (I believe) to move to Monaco instead of Luxembourg.

So her story doesn't add up if you go by dates alone. I think perhaps her earlier videos might also have her giving different explanations for this, I just haven't looked through them.
Just to note he did move to Luxembourg before the deadline now I've done my maths correctly (not my strong point :unsure: ) but it still stands - he chose to leave the country after the Brexit vote, knowing he couldn't come back easily, AND after years of dating her.

• Heart
Tonight's offering is a H&M haul.... calling them out for apparently stopping their plus size range 🤷‍♀️
Pyjamas in a 4XL and they are crawling up her **** 😲😲 god help the person who gets that return
Next up this god awful denim jacket over a 🤢 coloured dress
Classic spelling mistake from our high flying advertising executive 🤣🤣 but that's exactly what this haul is ****
Rounding up with a 70s inspired dress for her special plans in June 👀 and also her firtieth birffday
Fumbs up and shall be back on Fursday
Byeeeeeee 👋 👋

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Tonight's offering is a H&M haul.... calling them out for apparently stopping their plus size range 🤷‍♀️
Pyjamas in a 4XL and they are crawling up her **** 😲😲 god help the person who gets that return
Next up this god awful denim jacket over a 🤢 coloured dress
Classic spelling mistake from our high flying advertising executive 🤣🤣 but that's exactly what this haul is ****
Rounding up with a 70s inspired dress for her special plans in June 👀 and also her firtieth birffday
Fumbs up and shall be back on Fursday
Byeeeeeee 👋 👋
I literally came to say does anyone know a good copywriter cos Bex needs one cos she's tit.

• Haha